The Division 2 "Payment confirmation"

Discus and support The Division 2 "Payment confirmation" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ik heb The Division 2 ultimate edition via de microsoft store gekocht op internet. De betaling is gelukt op mijn afschriften. Maar het spel kan nog... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Glennvan Zandt, Mar 14, 2019.

1. The Division 2 "Payment confirmation"

Ik heb The Division 2 ultimate edition via de microsoft store gekocht op internet. De betaling is gelukt op mijn afschriften. Maar het spel kan nog niet gedownload worden. Klantenmedewerker van Ondersteuning vertelde mij dat het valt onder 'payment confirmation'
    en ik maximaal 48 uur moet wachten voordat de betaling goed is doorgekomen. Wat mij frustreerd is dat ik geen bevesting email van mijn aankoop heb gekregen, ook is het niet terug te vinden in mijn order geschiedenis.

Iemand hier ervaring mee?

[Translate]

I bought the Division 2 Ultimate Edition from the Microsoft Store on the Internet. The payment was successful on my transcripts. But the game cannot be downloaded yet. Customer support representative told me that it falls under payment confirmation and I
    have to wait up to 48 hours before the payment has come through properly. What frustrates me is that I have not received an email from my purchase, nor is it reflected in my order history.

Anyone here experience it?

:)

Glennvan Zandt, Mar 14, 2019
  2. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey there Ruebezahl thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us.

We suggest if it hasn't already been done to >Start
    a New Thread
    < so we can better assist with any and all issues or inquiries with the latest information available so we can cater our responses to the issue at hand
    without taking over an open thread. Give it a shot and let us assist!
  3. X Ruebezahl X Win User

Hello Peoples,

i preorderd the division 2 standard but now i want to upgrade to gold edition. How can i do this ?
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there!

Sorry to hear you have run into this problem with the billing for The Division 2. I would just take a look at your

Order History
    again to see if it does appear, even if the pre order was further back in date from the Release date it would still appear immediately under your order history.

If you still do not see it I would confirm the payment went through to your bank, If you do see the charge then I would advise
    Contacting Xbox Support for further assistance as we do not have access to your account information through the Forums.

I hope this helps.
  5. Lofty Who Win User

Tom Clancy's The Division

6. SoraF0X Win User

Can't purchase loot boxes

Hi SoreF0X! Verify that payment options are correctly inserted through your profile page and try to purchase from the store: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/payments
    Yes, I have confirmed the payment info and have tried 2 different cards plus a Microsoft currency card.
Thema:

1. The Division 2 "Payment confirmation" - Similar Threads - Division Payment confirmation

2. The Division 2 Dark Hours Raid - Insanely Difficult First Boss! Has Anyone defeated "Boomer".

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2 Dark Hours Raid - Insanely Difficult First Boss! Has Anyone defeated "Boomer".: I was actually able to get 8 players together to do the New Division 2 Raid - To say the Least the first boss named Boomer is insanely difficult. We gave it about a 3 hour run to no avail. Has...
  3. The Division 2 Raids

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2 Raids: On this eve of Raids coming to TD2, What are your thoughts of not having matchmaking to find your 8 man group? 7c229538-6f92-44d5-ad0a-1f59f4cedd78
  4. Division 2 Says I never purchased it even though I preordered it and played it for months...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Division 2 Says I never purchased it even though I preordered it and played it for months...: When I try to start the game it says I don't own it when in fact I do. You can see my achievements, I have all the things downloaded, I have a leveled character etc.. on uplay I have the game and...
  5. Constant crashes of Division 2 on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Constant crashes of Division 2 on Xbox One X: I experienced this when I first got the game, but I chalked it up to being release problems. Now we're many months / patches later, and I still have the same problem. The game frequently crashes...
  6. The Division 2 questions for a noob.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2 questions for a noob.: Since there are no game specific forums I will ask here. 1. What's up with the Dark Zone. Having played a lot in all 3 zones, I've only come across 1 human player. When in the DZ, are you just...
  7. Xbox one the Division 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one the Division 2: So erstmal Guten Abend, also es ist folgenden ich habe schon habe schon mehrere Male bei Xbox Live angerufen und erklärt dass das Spiel bei mir nicht ordentlich funktioniert. Und ich habe schon...
  8. No se me deja descargar tom clancy´s the division cuando ya lo tenía. (I'm Not allowed to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No se me deja descargar tom clancy´s the division cuando ya lo tenía. (I'm Not allowed to...: Hace tiempo en una de las ofertas por ser miembro gold, estaba para descargar gratis dicho juego, el cual desargue, jugué, saqué logros y demás. ahora que después de un tiempo sin haber estado en...
  9. The Division 2 - Level 22 Clan - Baseball Cap Unlock.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2 - Level 22 Clan - Baseball Cap Unlock.: In The Division 2 once your clan reaches level 22 you will unlock the baseball cap posted below. What makes this item super cool is that the colors of the hat change according to the colors on the...
  10. Division 2 digital purchase punchcard not giving reward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Division 2 digital purchase punchcard not giving reward: I purchased through the Microsoft store on my xbox the division 2 dark zone definitive edition and received a digital copy of the game with my purchase. However the punchcard isn't checked off in...