The Division 2 "Payment confirmation"

Discus and support The Division 2 "Payment confirmation" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ik heb The Division 2 ultimate edition via de microsoft store gekocht op internet. De betaling is gelukt op mijn afschriften. Maar het spel kan nog... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Glennvan Zandt, Mar 14, 2019.

1. The Division 2 "Payment confirmation"

Ik heb The Division 2 ultimate edition via de microsoft store gekocht op internet. De betaling is gelukt op mijn afschriften. Maar het spel kan nog niet gedownload worden. Klantenmedewerker van Ondersteuning vertelde mij dat het valt onder 'payment confirmation'
    en ik maximaal 48 uur moet wachten voordat de betaling goed is doorgekomen. Wat mij frustreerd is dat ik geen bevesting email van mijn aankoop heb gekregen, ook is het niet terug te vinden in mijn order geschiedenis.

Iemand hier ervaring mee?

[Translate]

I bought the Division 2 Ultimate Edition from the Microsoft Store on the Internet. The payment was successful on my transcripts. But the game cannot be downloaded yet. Customer support representative told me that it falls under payment confirmation and I
    have to wait up to 48 hours before the payment has come through properly. What frustrates me is that I have not received an email from my purchase, nor is it reflected in my order history.

Anyone here experience it?

:)

Glennvan Zandt, Mar 14, 2019
  2. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey there Ruebezahl thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us.

We suggest if it hasn't already been done to >Start
    a New Thread
    < so we can better assist with any and all issues or inquiries with the latest information available so we can cater our responses to the issue at hand
    without taking over an open thread. Give it a shot and let us assist!
  3. X Ruebezahl X Win User

Hello Peoples,

i preorderd the division 2 standard but now i want to upgrade to gold edition. How can i do this ?
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there!

Sorry to hear you have run into this problem with the billing for The Division 2. I would just take a look at your

Order History
    again to see if it does appear, even if the pre order was further back in date from the Release date it would still appear immediately under your order history.

If you still do not see it I would confirm the payment went through to your bank, If you do see the charge then I would advise
    Contacting Xbox Support for further assistance as we do not have access to your account information through the Forums.

I hope this helps.
  5. Lofty Who Win User

Tom Clancy's The Division

6. SoraF0X Win User

Can't purchase loot boxes

Hi SoreF0X! Verify that payment options are correctly inserted through your profile page and try to purchase from the store: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/payments
    Yes, I have confirmed the payment info and have tried 2 different cards plus a Microsoft currency card.
Thema:

1. The Division 2 "Payment confirmation" - Similar Threads - Division Payment confirmation

2. Division 2 will not install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Division 2 will not install: So I bought the division 2 yesterday and popped in the disc, it said I needed an update which I accepted then it just says installation stopped? I have never had this before in all my years on...
  3. Division 2 - price 109.99$ for Standart Edition in Russian Market

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Division 2 - price 109.99$ for Standart Edition in Russian Market: **** price in Russia is crazy [img] This is the price for Standart version. Ultimate edition you could bu for 194.99 USD [img] Here is proof -...
  4. Update stuck for Division 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Update stuck for Division 2: My game update for the division 2 has been stuck at 12.2% for ages, it says updating, but there is no Internet speed shown and nothing is progressing. I have tried hard reseting, clearing the...
  5. Who is going to play The Division 2 ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who is going to play The Division 2 ?: I hope to be playing sometime tomorrow dd28b6e4-556c-46b6-8ba2-0138fe0cf565
  6. division delta code c 1 200

in XBoX on Consoles
    division delta code c 1 200: can anyone help, just got this code out of the blue. tried everything i can think of 23db272b-2260-4539-a340-87c138911f52
  7. I pre-ordered the Division 2 about a month ago and still haven't gotten the free month of...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I pre-ordered the Division 2 about a month ago and still haven't gotten the free month of...: I pre-ordered a copy of the Division 2 being promised a month of gamepass, a month later i still don't have it. I was directed by support to come here as they said they couldnt help me....
  8. The division 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The division 2: I preorderd the division digital ultimate. Edition and i cant get in beta im in ohio is it to soon its 844 am 109c2bce-be5c-4f86-b8ad-2b2d262c3c64
  9. The Division 2 (bêta)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2 (bêta): Bonjour, j'ai eu un code the division 2 Beta j'ai entrer le code sur Ubisoft comme c'était indiqué, ça ma confirmer que je peux jouer a la bêta jusqu'au 11 février sauf que je sais pas comment...
  10. Division 2 Beta Discussion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Division 2 Beta Discussion: What doe's everyone think of the Division 2 Beta? Personally i think its Awesome! Especially love the rework of how the skill abilities work. Aswell as all the updates to the movement and gear....