The Division 2’s closed beta starts February 7 on Xbox One

Discus and support The Division 2’s closed beta starts February 7 on Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i'm looking forward to the second game. the first i played a lot and i loved a lot 3c6c190a-c50a-484f-b6ed-6214295b229e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DerVaddi, Jan 30, 2019.

1. DerVaddi
    DerVaddi Guest

i'm looking forward to the second game. the first i played a lot and i loved a lot

:)

DerVaddi, Jan 30, 2019
  2. Tech117ad Win User

I am so ready for this game - I liked the demo at PAX West.

The team has been very good with the community outreach and here is the latest tweet about he next livestream.

"Agents! Tune into our first Special Report livestream on Tuesday, January 22nd to discuss the Dark Zones and PVP in The Division 2! Details: >>
    http://ubi.li/k3smz "

Cheers,
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

I am so excited for this game. Especially with the changed just announced for Dark Zone.
    What's being changed with the Dark Zone?
  4. BowenB23 Win User

Thanks for the share. I'm personally going to wait until the reviews come out before deciding on this one.
  5. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Hope i get in the beta haven't pre order but hope i win a beta key
  6. choppyseize Win User

I was late to the party when the original one came out and felt like I was always behind or out of the loop. I plan to be on top this time and play the game a lot the minute it drops so I won't ever be left behind in the dust again.
Thema:

1. The Division 2’s closed beta starts February 7 on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Division 2’s closed

2. The division 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The division 2: I preorderd the division digital ultimate. Edition and i cant get in beta im in ohio is it to soon its 844 am 109c2bce-be5c-4f86-b8ad-2b2d262c3c64
  3. The Division 2 (bêta)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2 (bêta): Bonjour, j'ai eu un code the division 2 Beta j'ai entrer le code sur Ubisoft comme c'était indiqué, ça ma confirmer que je peux jouer a la bêta jusqu'au 11 février sauf que je sais pas comment...
  4. Division 2 Beta Discussion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Division 2 Beta Discussion: What doe's everyone think of the Division 2 Beta? Personally i think its Awesome! Especially love the rework of how the skill abilities work. Aswell as all the updates to the movement and gear....
  5. Beta code/access for the division 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Beta code/access for the division 2: Hey guys/gals i preordered the divison 2 on xbox live but its bot giving me an access code or access to the beta via ths store.. am i doing/lookikg in the wrong places??...
  6. The division 2 Closed Beta Download Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The division 2 Closed Beta Download Issue: Hello, I did receive the beta code and request the download in the android app. The download did not start in my Xbox, when i tried to access the beta page it says that i need a code, and now...
  7. Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 Beta Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 Beta Code: I pre-ordered the game weeks ago and still have not recieved my beta code. Is anyone having this issue. fbbb33e7-18df-4245-888f-c8d27951b932
  8. The Division no longer installs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division no longer installs: I have owned and played The Division since day one with a good 160 plus days in hours of play and to this day still do as an active community member, the last I played the game was around 2am GMT...
  9. The Division Not Lauching due to a ownership problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division Not Lauching due to a ownership problem: Im having problems lauching tom clancies the division ive installed it with gamepass its saying i dont own the game or memeberships associated with the game my gamepass subscription is up and im...
  10. division season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    division season pass: How to reinstall all fix issue of Season pass package are not working after Division Game server error shut down? I bough a season package of Division last week, playing for 2 days, then a message...