The Division 2’s closed beta starts February 7 on Xbox One

Discus and support The Division 2’s closed beta starts February 7 on Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i'm looking forward to the second game. the first i played a lot and i loved a lot 3c6c190a-c50a-484f-b6ed-6214295b229e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DerVaddi, Jan 30, 2019.

1. DerVaddi
    DerVaddi Guest

i'm looking forward to the second game. the first i played a lot and i loved a lot

:)

DerVaddi, Jan 30, 2019
  2. Tech117ad Win User

I am so ready for this game - I liked the demo at PAX West.

The team has been very good with the community outreach and here is the latest tweet about he next livestream.

"Agents! Tune into our first Special Report livestream on Tuesday, January 22nd to discuss the Dark Zones and PVP in The Division 2! Details: >>
    http://ubi.li/k3smz "

Cheers,
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

I am so excited for this game. Especially with the changed just announced for Dark Zone.
    What's being changed with the Dark Zone?
  4. BowenB23 Win User

Thanks for the share. I'm personally going to wait until the reviews come out before deciding on this one.
  5. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Hope i get in the beta haven't pre order but hope i win a beta key
  6. choppyseize Win User

I was late to the party when the original one came out and felt like I was always behind or out of the loop. I plan to be on top this time and play the game a lot the minute it drops so I won't ever be left behind in the dust again.
Thema:

1. The Division 2’s closed beta starts February 7 on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Division 2’s closed

2. The Division 2 questions for a noob.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2 questions for a noob.: Since there are no game specific forums I will ask here. 1. What's up with the Dark Zone. Having played a lot in all 3 zones, I've only come across 1 human player. When in the DZ, are you just...
  3. Xbox one the Division 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one the Division 2: So erstmal Guten Abend, also es ist folgenden ich habe schon habe schon mehrere Male bei Xbox Live angerufen und erklärt dass das Spiel bei mir nicht ordentlich funktioniert. Und ich habe schon...
  4. No se me deja descargar tom clancy´s the division cuando ya lo tenía. (I'm Not allowed to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No se me deja descargar tom clancy´s the division cuando ya lo tenía. (I'm Not allowed to...: Hace tiempo en una de las ofertas por ser miembro gold, estaba para descargar gratis dicho juego, el cual desargue, jugué, saqué logros y demás. ahora que después de un tiempo sin haber estado en...
  5. The Division 2 - Level 22 Clan - Baseball Cap Unlock.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2 - Level 22 Clan - Baseball Cap Unlock.: In The Division 2 once your clan reaches level 22 you will unlock the baseball cap posted below. What makes this item super cool is that the colors of the hat change according to the colors on the...
  6. Division 2 digital purchase punchcard not giving reward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Division 2 digital purchase punchcard not giving reward: I purchased through the Microsoft store on my xbox the division 2 dark zone definitive edition and received a digital copy of the game with my purchase. However the punchcard isn't checked off in...
  7. Tom Clancy's The Division 2 punch card not working?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Tom Clancy's The Division 2 punch card not working?: So I bought the digital game on the Xbox store on my Xbox and it and when I go to the purchase box, it goes to the store and shows I have it downloaded and installed yet go back and it won't...
  8. Division 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Division 2: Ok so I am extremely stuck I dont know if the game is glitch or I am missing something. There is a mission called judiciary square metro station that shows up in my need to complete side missions....
  9. The Weekend at Bernie's Glitch - The Division 2. Too Funny!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Weekend at Bernie's Glitch - The Division 2. Too Funny!: The Weekend at Bernie's Glitch - The Division 2. Too Funny! [img] d93b7469-b958-4cea-baef-7f02cd6fa65e
  10. The Division 2 - Invasion Apparel Event - April 5th to May 2nd, 2019.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2 - Invasion Apparel Event - April 5th to May 2nd, 2019.: This event is so cool. Be sure to check it out if you play The Division 2. [img] 32664fac-b0ae-47cb-83c7-5339c982a6a4