The Division Not Lauching due to a ownership problem

Discus and support The Division Not Lauching due to a ownership problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im having problems lauching tom clancies the division ive installed it with gamepass its saying i dont own the game or memeberships associated with the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LukeSherry, Feb 9, 2019.

1. LukeSherry
    LukeSherry Guest

Im having problems lauching tom clancies the division ive installed it with gamepass its saying i dont own the game or memeberships associated with the game my gamepass subscription is up and im auto renewing it anyone have a awnser of to why this is happening
    and how i can fix it? Thanks.

:)

LukeSherry, Feb 9, 2019
  2. XBF Lance J Win User

Hey Luke

Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, the reason you are receiving that message is The Division is not longer part of the Game Pass lineup. You can keep track of which games are currently available on our
    Game Pass site.
  3. LukeSherry Win User

Thanks for letting me know have a good one
  4. XBF Lance J Win User

Hey Luke,

Thank you for the quick reply. Terraria is still part of the Game Pass subscription therefore, it should still be playable and downloadable. If you are having a hard time with it, we can sure lend you a hand just be sure to include any message or error code
    you are receiving.
  5. LukeSherry Win User

Im a bit confused becuase i installed terraria which i can no longer install but i am still able to use but you can no longer install the division but i cant play it
  6. Private Maximo Win User

Would you buy a Next Gen console for just one game?

No,

-

which is why i am starting with the XBONE as it has more on and arround launch that i want, ps4 games i want are not due in the lauch window
Thema:

1. The Division Not Lauching due to a ownership problem - Similar Threads - Division Lauching due

2. Division 2 Beta Discussion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Division 2 Beta Discussion: What doe's everyone think of the Division 2 Beta? Personally i think its Awesome! Especially love the rework of how the skill abilities work. Aswell as all the updates to the movement and gear....
  3. Beta code/access for the division 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Beta code/access for the division 2: Hey guys/gals i preordered the divison 2 on xbox live but its bot giving me an access code or access to the beta via ths store.. am i doing/lookikg in the wrong places??...
  4. The division 2 Closed Beta Download Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The division 2 Closed Beta Download Issue: Hello, I did receive the beta code and request the download in the android app. The download did not start in my Xbox, when i tried to access the beta page it says that i need a code, and now...
  5. Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 Beta Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 Beta Code: I pre-ordered the game weeks ago and still have not recieved my beta code. Is anyone having this issue. fbbb33e7-18df-4245-888f-c8d27951b932
  6. The Division no longer installs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division no longer installs: I have owned and played The Division since day one with a good 160 plus days in hours of play and to this day still do as an active community member, the last I played the game was around 2am GMT...
  7. division season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    division season pass: How to reinstall all fix issue of Season pass package are not working after Division Game server error shut down? I bough a season package of Division last week, playing for 2 days, then a message...
  8. The Division 2’s closed beta starts February 7 on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2’s closed beta starts February 7 on Xbox One: i'm looking forward to the second game. the first i played a lot and i loved a lot 3c6c190a-c50a-484f-b6ed-6214295b229e
  9. Tom Clancys The Division

in XBoX on Windows
    Tom Clancys The Division: warum kann ich seit ein paar tagen nicht mehr vernümftig tom clancys die Abteilung spielen meine ganze Bewegung ist stark verlangsamt und träge (Mod Translation) why can not I play silly tom...
  10. An open letter to Microsoft and their Xbox division.

in XBoX on Consoles
    An open letter to Microsoft and their Xbox division.: You know, I think I've jumped through enough hoops. I've contacted the "ask an Xbox Gamer" thing. I've chatted to several representatives. I've spoken to your people, including one very rude Asian...