The Division Not Lauching due to a ownership problem

Discus and support The Division Not Lauching due to a ownership problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im having problems lauching tom clancies the division ive installed it with gamepass its saying i dont own the game or memeberships associated with the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LukeSherry, Feb 9, 2019.

1. LukeSherry
    LukeSherry Guest

Im having problems lauching tom clancies the division ive installed it with gamepass its saying i dont own the game or memeberships associated with the game my gamepass subscription is up and im auto renewing it anyone have a awnser of to why this is happening
    and how i can fix it? Thanks.

:)

LukeSherry, Feb 9, 2019
  2. XBF Lance J Win User

Hey Luke

Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, the reason you are receiving that message is The Division is not longer part of the Game Pass lineup. You can keep track of which games are currently available on our
    Game Pass site.
  3. LukeSherry Win User

Thanks for letting me know have a good one
  4. XBF Lance J Win User

Hey Luke,

Thank you for the quick reply. Terraria is still part of the Game Pass subscription therefore, it should still be playable and downloadable. If you are having a hard time with it, we can sure lend you a hand just be sure to include any message or error code
    you are receiving.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Luke,

Thanks for the reply. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with a subscription on the Microsoft Account.

If you purchased a subscription/content on your account, please take a moment to
    view your Xbox purchase history online
    to confirm the purchase.

If the problem persists,
    contact Customer Support
    for further assistance. Unfortunately, here in forums we do not have any tools for billing or subscription issues.

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with
    any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  6. LukeSherry Win User

Im a bit confused becuase i installed terraria which i can no longer install but i am still able to use but you can no longer install the division but i cant play it
Thema:

1. The Division Not Lauching due to a ownership problem - Similar Threads - Division Lauching due

2. The Division 2 Dark Hours Raid - Insanely Difficult First Boss! Has Anyone defeated "Boomer".

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2 Dark Hours Raid - Insanely Difficult First Boss! Has Anyone defeated "Boomer".: I was actually able to get 8 players together to do the New Division 2 Raid - To say the Least the first boss named Boomer is insanely difficult. We gave it about a 3 hour run to no avail. Has...
  3. The Division 2 Raids

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2 Raids: On this eve of Raids coming to TD2, What are your thoughts of not having matchmaking to find your 8 man group? 7c229538-6f92-44d5-ad0a-1f59f4cedd78
  4. Division 2 Says I never purchased it even though I preordered it and played it for months...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Division 2 Says I never purchased it even though I preordered it and played it for months...: When I try to start the game it says I don't own it when in fact I do. You can see my achievements, I have all the things downloaded, I have a leveled character etc.. on uplay I have the game and...
  5. Constant crashes of Division 2 on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Constant crashes of Division 2 on Xbox One X: I experienced this when I first got the game, but I chalked it up to being release problems. Now we're many months / patches later, and I still have the same problem. The game frequently crashes...
  6. The Division 2 questions for a noob.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2 questions for a noob.: Since there are no game specific forums I will ask here. 1. What's up with the Dark Zone. Having played a lot in all 3 zones, I've only come across 1 human player. When in the DZ, are you just...
  7. Xbox one the Division 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one the Division 2: So erstmal Guten Abend, also es ist folgenden ich habe schon habe schon mehrere Male bei Xbox Live angerufen und erklärt dass das Spiel bei mir nicht ordentlich funktioniert. Und ich habe schon...
  8. No se me deja descargar tom clancy´s the division cuando ya lo tenía. (I'm Not allowed to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No se me deja descargar tom clancy´s the division cuando ya lo tenía. (I'm Not allowed to...: Hace tiempo en una de las ofertas por ser miembro gold, estaba para descargar gratis dicho juego, el cual desargue, jugué, saqué logros y demás. ahora que después de un tiempo sin haber estado en...
  9. The Division 2 - Level 22 Clan - Baseball Cap Unlock.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2 - Level 22 Clan - Baseball Cap Unlock.: In The Division 2 once your clan reaches level 22 you will unlock the baseball cap posted below. What makes this item super cool is that the colors of the hat change according to the colors on the...
  10. Division 2 digital purchase punchcard not giving reward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Division 2 digital purchase punchcard not giving reward: I purchased through the Microsoft store on my xbox the division 2 dark zone definitive edition and received a digital copy of the game with my purchase. However the punchcard isn't checked off in...