The download restarts

Discus and support The download restarts in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How are players? Two days ago I bought the game "the darkness" on the xbox360 market place but it happens that when the 80% download restarts without... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DramaticMoon222, Feb 13, 2020.

1. The download restarts

How are players?
    Two days ago I bought the game "the darkness" on the xbox360 market place but it happens that when the 80% download restarts without any warning, I tried to transfer the download to another xbox360 and the same thing happened. I tried to buy the game in
    another account AND THE SAME THING HAPPENED

I already tried to delete the profile, cache and damaged items and it doesn't work

:)

DramaticMoon222, Feb 13, 2020
  2. SnowyScreen Win User

Download restarting?

3. V. Tjarnell Win User

Download restarting?

Try deleting the partial download data again and follow that up with clearing your system cache. Then try powercycling your network equipment (turn off modem and router/gateway for 30 seconds) and the X360 before attempting the download again.
  4. BOBBYxxLIGHT Win User

Download restarting?

Tried the above and it didn't fix the issue but changed it slightly. Now it will sit at 1% for a couple minutes before saying "cannot download dragonbord DLC".
  5. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Download restarting

The ideal is to keep what has already been downloaded, I believe that if you report this to the support maybe they will work on some improvement. The best would be to have a good internet to download fast and not need to turn off the pc.
  6. blueamcat Win User

Download restarting

I think that's normal on PC, if I remember right. :/ You definitely don't want to interrupt downloads.
Thema:

The download restarts

1. The download restarts - Similar Threads - download restarts

2. Trying to download De Blob 2 on Xbox 360, Download hits 79% and restarts.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to download De Blob 2 on Xbox 360, Download hits 79% and restarts.: Ive been trying to install this game since yesterday and keep having this issue, what gives? f532c044-7ba0-4ebc-86c7-3ecc6a56bc80
  3. Restarted my Xbox One to find out that the game that I downloaded said I had to pay again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Restarted my Xbox One to find out that the game that I downloaded said I had to pay again: I redeemed a code for The Outer Worlds, however, I couldn’t start downloading it. I then followed one of your other questions and restarted my Xbox One. After I restarted it, I found out that my...
  4. Game download restarting and acting weird

in XBoX on Windows
    Game download restarting and acting weird: Hello. I will start by saying that my internet connection is very slow. I am trying to install ark survival Evolved on my new pc. The download got to around 80% and then my computer crashed....
  5. XBOX 360 DOWNLOAD RESTARTING PROBLEM

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 DOWNLOAD RESTARTING PROBLEM: I have an Xbox 360 E (250GB) and I bought Red Dead Redemption, I downloaded but it is turn back to %0! Guys, Do you have an idea? What should I do? 0be8c349-0434-4276-884c-138ce0cdc720
  6. Microsoft update will download, verify, then xbox one will shut down and will not restart...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft update will download, verify, then xbox one will shut down and will not restart...: The May 2020 Microsoft update crashes my xbox one. I tried doing the update over wifi, hardwire connection, and offline update (through a NTSC formatted USB stick), all with the same result - the...
  7. Can't download game on Xbox 360. Download restarts at 79%!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download game on Xbox 360. Download restarts at 79%!: I was recently trying to install GTA IV but it kept restarting at 79%. Anyone have any ideas? I tried doing the system cache but it still didn't work! 9a501fb8-ba81-4268-83f4-ee654b53e4f6
  8. Downloads keep restarting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloads keep restarting: I am trying to install minecraft on my xbox one s but the download keeps restarting. To be more specific i usually leave my games to download over night but for some reason inwould have a percent...
  9. Auto Restart on Downloads after forced stop due to network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Auto Restart on Downloads after forced stop due to network: This has happened a few times too many. I leave the console on for overnight downloads due to my internet speed not being fast, so I leave it running when a game is like 70gb. But the next...
  10. Auto Restart Downloads after a forced stop due to a network error

in XboX Insiders
    Auto Restart Downloads after a forced stop due to a network error: This has happened a few times too many. I leave the console on for overnight downloads due to my internet speed not being fast, so I leave it running when a game is like 70gb. But the next...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox 360 download keeps restarting

2. xbox 360 download restarts

3. xbox 360 game download restarted

4. xbox 360 game download keeps restarting,
  5. xbox game downloads keeps restarting,
  6. download keeps resetting 80% xbox 360