The Dutch and Sunshine

Discus and support The Dutch and Sunshine in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; While playing through Dead Rising 3: Operation Broken Eagle, I've gotten to the part where you have to find Sunshine and the Dutch, however, when I go... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XTino521X, Jun 14, 2014.

1. XTino521X
    XTino521X Guest

The Dutch and Sunshine

While playing through Dead Rising 3: Operation Broken Eagle, I've gotten to the part where you have to find Sunshine and the Dutch, however, when I go to the areas they are in they do not appear and the marker still remains. Anyone else have this problem?

:)

XTino521X, Jun 14, 2014
  2. Avatar Kinect Forum Chat show

and you are full of sunshine

gooslaps goop, Jun 14, 2014
  3. kaeruNkame
    kaeruNkame Guest
    I finally tried the X1

Sunshine and butterflies? So Illumiroom was released? The Dutch and Sunshine :p

kaeruNkame, Jun 14, 2014
  4. apna style Win User

Servers down for anybody else?

^^^^^ little miss sunshine
  5. gooslaps goop Win User

and you are full of sunshine
  6. Fear Thy Waffle Win User

New Battlefield 4 DLC (Dragon's Teeth)

Sunshine and unicorns and lollypops!
  7. Flaming Pingu Win User

MW3 Trade-In

no why would it sunshine ??
  8. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Black Screens...

Not really a fan of the sunshine, personally.
Thema:

The Dutch and Sunshine

1. The Dutch and Sunshine - Similar Threads - Dutch Sunshine

2. Destiny 2 forsaken DLC not downloadable (dutch store)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 forsaken DLC not downloadable (dutch store): I am having trouble downloading the forsaken dlc from destiny 2,the american store has the forsaken complete edition available which contains forsaken. But I dont have it available on the dutch...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Language is no longer in Dutch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Language is no longer in Dutch: Since today the language of the games in Microsoft Solitaire collection is no longer in Dutch. How to reset the language? ede45976-f1be-4a89-bc56-e855b1aa6c7b
  4. How do I buy Rainbow Six Siege in Dutch?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How do I buy Rainbow Six Siege in Dutch?: I speak English and Dutch but I would like the came in Dutch, how do I buy it on the Xbox Store. My Xbox locale and language is in Dutch so I'm wondering how to buy a game off the store in Dutch....
  5. Typo Dutch Xbox website

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Typo Dutch Xbox website: Dear Microsoft, On the Dutch Xbox webpage is a promotion of the new Xbox One X. There are several typos on it. Please see attachment. your xbox-fan, Daping Deng () [img]...
  6. WORDAMENT DUTCH version disappeared !!!!!!!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WORDAMENT DUTCH version disappeared !!!!!!!!!!!: Microsoft seems proud of their new Wordament but this new version has become unusefull for Belgium and the Netherlands : no more DUTCH language !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????? WHY ???...
  7. Dutch support by games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dutch support by games: Is there a possibility to play your'e last game : Microsoft Ultimate Wordgames? Otherwise I can't play them and that's a pitty. Can you please help me ? Thanx for the Support!...
  8. Tryed all day too contact the Dutch support....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tryed all day too contact the Dutch support....: Sorry for my sloppy English but it's not my native language. I've been trying all day to contact the Dutch support but three times i got disconnected because they couldn't hear me which is...
  9. searching for gamers COD WW2 (dutch)

in XBoX on Consoles
    searching for gamers COD WW2 (dutch): Hi, my name is on XBOX Live and searching for gamers who want to play COD WW2 together online. I am 47 so it would be nice to game with people of my own age, but everybody is welcome. So if...
  10. WORDAMENT IN WINDOWS 10 PC / no more DUTCH language ????

in XBoX on Consoles
    WORDAMENT IN WINDOWS 10 PC / no more DUTCH language ????: Microsoft seems proud of their new Wordament but this new version has become unusefull for Belgium and the Netherlands : no more DUTCH language !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????? WHY ???...