The Elder Scrolls 3 Morrowind

Discus and support The Elder Scrolls 3 Morrowind in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was woundering if anyone knows if the Elder Scrolls 3 Morrowind from the Original Xbox is compatable on Xbox one? I found this but im not sure if it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dj XxOdixX, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Dj XxOdixX
    Dj XxOdixX Guest

I was woundering if anyone knows if the Elder Scrolls 3 Morrowind from the Original Xbox is compatable on Xbox one?

I found this but im not sure if it is playable on Xbox one or not.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/t...wind/bxvcfbjbns17?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

I'd rather not spend $15 on a game i can not play, so any information at this point would be useful.

:)

Dj XxOdixX, Aug 26, 2019
  2. The Boogymaan Win User

If You Had A Kid, To Which Game Character Would You Name Him Or Her After?

Clavikus - The elder scrolls 3 Morrowind
  3. Nerevarine-9B489C40- Win User

Morrowind: Elder Scrolls III

"Ahhhhh.... The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind... The best elder scrolls ever.

Too bad kids today only want good graphics (and let's be hones morrowind still looks awesome even if it is 9 years old)."

This guy. Yes.
  4. Azure Influx Win User

Ever Wanted To Finish A Game Which Then You Never Did?

The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind.
  5. Sword Style Win User

Best Visuals

Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
  6. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

I can't forget that game for ever

Elder scrolls 3 morrowind. I will never forget the large open world, the side quests and character customization.
Thema:

1. The Elder Scrolls 3 Morrowind - Similar Threads - Elder Scrolls Morrowind

2. Elder scrolls online won't play at all without Morrowind purchase.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Elder scrolls online won't play at all without Morrowind purchase.: This months free to play game "elder scrolls online" advertised on my home page. Is not free. I didn't buy the "Morrowind" add-on, so I can't play at all. I was a fan of the elder scrolls series,...
  3. Elder Scrolls Morrowind won't launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder Scrolls Morrowind won't launch: Just purchased Elder Scrolls Morrowind on Xbox 360 and it won't launch after download. When I go to launch I get this message, "Game can't start. Please download again." I'm trying to play on the...
  4. Elder scrolls morrowind 3 crosshairs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder scrolls morrowind 3 crosshairs: I have no crosshairs .... turning them on in options does nothing f37c4521-f3d7-47f3-abfd-49e007e41d92
  5. Elder scrolls 3 morrowind BC?!?!.... not really

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder scrolls 3 morrowind BC?!?!.... not really: so like everyone else to see the announcement about this game becoming backwards compatible I was excited, literally counting down the days till I could play this game again on better console...
  6. The elder scrolls lll Morrowind DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The elder scrolls lll Morrowind DLC: hi, I have got a question. Yesterday I saw Morowind in the shop and I wanted to buy it but can you also play the doc named ‘Bloodmoon’? Thanks bdc4f771-a464-4713-b75e-c980008ff6eb
  7. Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind and payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind and payment: Heads up folks. Xbox support days that this requires the 360 dashboard to purchase of you want to use existing credit on your account. If you have a Xbox one, you must pay for this using a card....
  8. Elder scrolls 3 Morrowind For Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder scrolls 3 Morrowind For Xbox One: Please microsoft make elder scrolls 3 morrowind goty backwards for xbox one in the next set, so many people have been eager to play this on console again, we have oblivion an skyrim we just need...
  9. The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind: Hallo. We have a BD Version of The Elder Scrolls Online und I have bought "The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind"-DLC in the store for my family. My problem is the members of my family can't...
  10. Cant buy The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind Collector's Edition Upgrade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant buy The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind Collector's Edition Upgrade: when i try to bye that version it said in a bundle but there any bundle with version of morrowind . Can someone help me 671617cd-41b8-4ab0-8a7e-5228fb5eddd9