The Elder Scrolls Online - The Arrival Cinematic Trailer

Discus and support The Elder Scrolls Online - The Arrival Cinematic Trailer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This trailer is incredible! Up there in my top 3 favorite trailers ever made. . [MEDIA] . aa722dd8-7ed7-47fe-8d21-01f01f149f54 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CAMMofTHRONES, Feb 17, 2014.

1. The Elder Scrolls Online - The Arrival Cinematic Trailer

This trailer is incredible! Up there in my top 3 favorite trailers ever made.

:)

CAMMofTHRONES, Feb 17, 2014
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Feb 17, 2014
  3. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    MS not willing to let you Play Elder Scrolls Online without a Gold Subscription!

[quote user="Lofty Who"]

Elder Scrolls Online gets Epic cinematic trailer

www.shopto.net/.../Elder-Scrolls-Online-gets-Epic-cinematic-trailer

[/quote]

As I said in the other thread on this topic. If that was the gameplay I'd probably be falling over myself to pay the monthly sub.

But it's not. It's just a Computer Generated trailer.

To add insult to injury, besides slapping you with the responsibility to pay for the game 3 times over in the course of a year... "TESO" will also feature a ONLINE SHOP for Micro-transactions.

Also they just released news of "The Imperial Edition" which if I'm reading the feedback on Bethesda's Official Forums correctly... means that for an extra £20.00 you can play as a race that's not available to others?!?!?!

I'm a huge Elder Scrolls fan but the way Bethesda is handling this gamers will be lucky to still be wearing their socks once this game is done fleecing them.

Az

Azrael008uk, Feb 17, 2014
  4. xCHEMISTx
    xCHEMISTx Guest

Yea it's kickass. Got to love that Nord Warrior solo tanking the flesh atronach.

xCHEMISTx, Feb 17, 2014
  5. Lofty Who Win User

MS not willing to let you Play Elder Scrolls Online without a Gold Subscription!

6. xCHEMISTx Win User

Yea it's kickass. Got to love that Nord Warrior solo tanking the flesh atronach.
  7. Azrael008uk Win User

[quote user="Lofty Who"]

Elder Scrolls Online gets Epic cinematic trailer

www.shopto.net/.../Elder-Scrolls-Online-gets-Epic-cinematic-trailer

[/quote]

As I said in the other thread on this topic. If that was the gameplay I'd probably be falling over myself to pay the monthly sub.

But it's not. It's just a Computer Generated trailer.

To add insult to injury, besides slapping you with the responsibility to pay for the game 3 times over in the course of a year... "TESO" will also feature a ONLINE SHOP for Micro-transactions.

Also they just released news of "The Imperial Edition" which if I'm reading the feedback on Bethesda's Official Forums correctly... means that for an extra £20.00 you can play as a race that's not available to others?!?!?!

I'm a huge Elder Scrolls fan but the way Bethesda is handling this gamers will be lucky to still be wearing their socks once this game is done fleecing them.

Az
  8. The1337gamer Win User

Anyone play any MMORPG's?

^ Not yet, I am interested in Elder Scrolls Online, but I'll wait until I see some gameplay. Bethesda released a really neat cinematic trailer last month:

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jNT5cMwxw0]
  9. Matictac Win User

The Best CGI or Gameplay Trailer Showed At E3 Thread.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim for gameplay, The Old Republic for the best cinematic.
Thema:

1. The Elder Scrolls Online - The Arrival Cinematic Trailer - Similar Threads - Elder Scrolls Online

2. Elder Scrolls Online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elder Scrolls Online: So I bought ESO the very first day it came out. I NEEEEED to know how much it has changed and should I pick it back up to invest my time in it. Please help my fellow gamers....
  3. elder scrolls online: summerset upgrade lower price problem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    elder scrolls online: summerset upgrade lower price problem: i paid 17.99 for summerset upgrade from elder scrolls and right now they got the game itself for 11.99 right now and i paid it on May 3rd is there any way i can get some kind of help with this...
  4. Latest Elder Scrolls online update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Latest Elder Scrolls online update: I'm trying to update Elder Scrolls online but the update stopped at 3.4% and will not update any farther it's getting frustrating. I'm not uninstalling it cause it'll take forever to in stall back...
  5. Elder scrolls online problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder scrolls online problems: I have been trying to get on to elder scrolls online on xbox one but it keeps saying login failed connection to sever timed out please try again later I get this every single day I try to get on...
  6. Elder Scrolls Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder Scrolls Online: Theres a person in Elder Scrolls online that has been exploiting and cheating for the last 3years and The company and Microsoft is doing nothing about it. Now why is that? You can find this person...
  7. Elder scrolls online will not start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder scrolls online will not start: I just reinstalled the game disc and when I went to open the game it says it'll take just a second and then it brings up another screen that says I need to install an update for my console however...
  8. Elsweyr: Elder Scrolls Online: Do you need x-box live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elsweyr: Elder Scrolls Online: Do you need x-box live?: Hello, So I just bought the The Elder Scrolls Online: Elsweyr Pre-purchase. I thought it was going to be like skyrim where I could just play on my console and not have to buy x-box live. Will...
  9. Can't install game (The Elder Scrolls Online)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install game (The Elder Scrolls Online): When I leave my Xbox One on instant-on to download this game, the download stops after a short time (the notification time stamp that installation has stopped is always a few minutes after I...
  10. I can not download the game elder scrolls online

in XBoX on Windows
    I can not download the game elder scrolls online: Hello, I bought an xbox game pass gold subscription, but I can not download the game elder scrolls online, only the buy button is available, how do I start the game?...