The email id that I used when I set up xbox console on windows10 is not longer valid

Discus and support The email id that I used when I set up xbox console on windows10 is not longer valid in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The email id that was used to set up my windows 10 xbox console is no longer valid and I do not have a password for it. How can my email ID on the Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PuzzleLover, Apr 26, 2020.

1. PuzzleLover
    PuzzleLover Guest

The email id that I used when I set up xbox console on windows10 is not longer valid

The email id that was used to set up my windows 10 xbox console is no longer valid and I do not have a password for it. How can my email ID on the Xbox console be modified to the correct email ID.

:)

PuzzleLover, Apr 26, 2020
  2. brandiesel1 Win User

Hi, check
    here
    to see if it helps. You may need to contact support for this issue.
  3. Moz36 Win User

xbox live passcode

hi ive tried that, thats when i noticed the problem it asked me for my password which i cant remember lol and the set up email address is no longer is valid
  4. GOLD3N SOLDIER Win User

OMG Profile wont download help..........

5. bowski477 Win User

HELP!!! URGENT

6. McRedRover Win User

Windows Live ID change?

Sorry. yes im on the console. I went to manage account and went to change Windows Live ID and it asked for the new email and passwrod i wanted to use, I typed it in and it said it is not valid.
Thema:

1. The email id that I used when I set up xbox console on windows10 is not longer valid - Similar Threads - email used set

2. Using email from unused account on my main account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using email from unused account on my main account.: Hi, I have two accounts, one using *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** which I use for everything, and one using *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...
  3. The email I used to make my xbox account got discontinued

in XBoX Accessibility
    The email I used to make my xbox account got discontinued: Recently my xbox went through the green loading screen of death so i had to reset it and when i went to go log back in i relised that the email i used to make the account doesnt exist any more. I...
  4. Why couldn't I recover my 360 gamertag on xbox one even though I'm using same email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why couldn't I recover my 360 gamertag on xbox one even though I'm using same email: I had an account on 360(jesta151) but years later when i got xbox one i was never givrn an opportunity to recover my 360 account n had to make a new one().i wanna know how to recover my old one n...
  5. email provider closed. it was the only account i used forx xbox. Cant sign in now.

in XBoX on Consoles
    email provider closed. it was the only account i used forx xbox. Cant sign in now.: My email provider {which I used for 20 years) recently shut down completely and combined with some sort business software company. Both my late husband and I used ureach as our set up accounts for...
  6. Need to use a completely different email address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to use a completely different email address: Hello, This is my first time posting and I'm a 45 year old mum so please be kind :-) I set my Xbox playing son up with a Live account using my work email address. I have now left the company so...
  7. Windows 10 Minecraft forces use of Xbox email (Microsoft Account) instead of personal...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Minecraft forces use of Xbox email (Microsoft Account) instead of personal...: I have Minecraft for Java using my personal Gmail address as my login. I'm trying to use the same personal Gmail address to access Minecraft Windows 10 version. The problem is that whenever I go...
  8. i need to change my email without using the app

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need to change my email without using the app: okay so my xbox account is linked to an old email I don't use anymore and cant remember the password to, I was wondering if there is a way I can change it without accessing the computer app...
  9. Trying to sign in to Xbox One having forgotten which email address was used to set up my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to sign in to Xbox One having forgotten which email address was used to set up my...: My husband bought an Xbox One for himself and managed to get it up and running. However, we have recently changed our EE modem and it seems he set it up with all the security options required, so...
  10. My daughter has used my mail address to set up an xbox. Now my email has changed to her name !

in XBoX on Consoles
    My daughter has used my mail address to set up an xbox. Now my email has changed to her name !: My daughter has used my mail address to set up an xbox. Now my email has changed to her name ! Please help I have spent hours trying to change this back and now everyone is ignoring my emails...