The end of 2019 is fast approaching. What is your best game of the 2010's?

Discus and support The end of 2019 is fast approaching. What is your best game of the 2010's? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; From 2010 to the end of 2019 there will have been some defining games. What is your favourite? Minecraft Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Skyrim... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CryingHero, Nov 5, 2019.

1. CryingHero
    CryingHero Guest

From 2010 to the end of 2019 there will have been some defining games. What is your favourite?

Minecraft

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Skyrim

Portal 2

Mass Effect 2

Bioshock Infinite

Just a few of mine.

:)

CryingHero, Nov 5, 2019
  2. Thiago G bh Win User

Gostei muito de Dead cells, hollo kingth, the witcher 3 e tem vários outros que fica ate difícil escolher todos

[Mod Translation - I really liked Dead cells, hollow knight, the witcher 3 and there are several others that make it hard to choose all]
  3. koezz264 Win User

Sone of my favorito games are GTA V, Sea of Thieves and Destiny 2. I like this games since there's no end to them. You can just keep playing them non stop, except for story aspect.
  4. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

Witcher 3. Defiantly.

GTA V.

Fifa 20.

Modern Warefare.

RDR 2
  5. Picasso3956 Win User

Definitely some of the more recent games along with a few "oldies" (I put oldies in quotation marks because they're not that old. Still within the timeframe in question)
  6. Tomesso Win User

Witcher trilogy and Sea of Thieves for me. Wicher is amazing. The world, the story, the characters, everything is perfect for me. And SoT is a different game, but we have so much fun in SoT. Every time we play, something happens that we never seen before.
Thema:

1. The end of 2019 is fast approaching. What is your best game of the 2010's? - Similar Threads - end 2019 fast

2. When does the unturned beta end?

in XboX Insiders
    When does the unturned beta end?: I know it started at 4th of August but can't find a end date submitted by /u/belgian_HEROE [link] [comments]
  3. Lego Ninjago trial ended? Downloaded whilst free on Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Ninjago trial ended? Downloaded whilst free on Game Pass: Hi- I downloaded Lego Ninjago whilst it was free back in May. But now it does not run...says the trial has ended. Was it only a trial and not the full game that was available to download then?...
  4. Warranty ended when device was being repaired

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty ended when device was being repaired: A few weeks ago I sent my Elite series 2 controller in for repair, before the warranty ended, and microsoft still has the controller. But when I go to the website, it says the warranty is over and...
  5. We're sorry, but something went wrong on our end. Please try again later.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We're sorry, but something went wrong on our end. Please try again later.: I was trying to refund a game that I bought for the Xbox instead of buying it for pc (the game was Minecraft for reference). I didn't know that the one I wasn't the pc version. However, once I...
  6. My xbox live gold subscription ended one day after Iactivated it

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My xbox live gold subscription ended one day after Iactivated it: i activated xbox live gold subscription but it ended 1 day after activating it,i still can play online but i can't manage my subscription or cancel it [img] 02ce4648-c4d2-4ddc-8641-5054a29b0736
  7. Have the flighting signups ended?

in XboX Insiders
    Have the flighting signups ended?: Hello, I was just wondering if the flighting signups ended for MSF2020. submitted by /u/ZeTingles [link] [comments]
  8. Minecraft End-User License Agreement clause question

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft End-User License Agreement clause question: Hello I have a question Ask if the following are in violation of End-User License Agreement 1. Sell personal Minecraft maps 2. Sell personal Minecraft plugins I would like to ask if this...
  9. Twitch App not streaming from console. Stream starts but ends after a few seconds.

in XboX Insiders
    Twitch App not streaming from console. Stream starts but ends after a few seconds.: I try to start a stream from the app since dashboard streaming is gone. the stream starts but after about 5-10 seconds it stops streaming. I am trying to do the new DNS trick with Lightstream...
  10. Minecraft End-User License Agreement clause question

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft End-User License Agreement clause question: Hello I have a question Ask if the following are in violation of End-User License Agreement 1. Sell personal Minecraft maps 2. Sell personal Minecraft plugins I would like to ask if this...