The end of Xbox Avatar Editor...

Discus and support The end of Xbox Avatar Editor... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, I know that the Xbox Avatar Editor has not released any new items. Based on what it seems, we can now say for sure that the Xbox Avatar Editor is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Radiant Sword X, Mar 22, 2020.

1. The end of Xbox Avatar Editor...

So, I know that the Xbox Avatar Editor has not released any new items. Based on what it seems, we can now say for sure that the Xbox Avatar Editor is no longer valuable. I loved the avatars to the end, but when the store gets no more new stuff nor does
    the app get any updates, more than likely, the Xbox Avatar Editor has reached the end of its lifespan.

:)

Radiant Sword X, Mar 22, 2020
  2. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

I dont think it's dead, maybe the team got pulled to work on something else. You can really tell they dont put the effort into like they did on the 360. Would of loved to seen some avatar games this generation. Could of been epic. Not sure there was enough
    draw to get that going again though.
  3. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox Avatars are a big part of our Gamer Profile and I think we will see Microsoft continue to use them. They just might be waiting for the new Xbox consoles before we see any news on what the plans are for Xbox Avatars. We used to be able to play with
    them in game like Motocross Madness.
  4. julosjc Win User

I don't think it's been made redundant, but it hasn't seen some updates in some time
  5. TechnoStorm324 Win User

RIP, it was a cool little personalised feature
  6. annix Win User

The beta release really didn’t seem so long ago, so hopefully development is continuing. It will be interesting to see how much support avatars gets in the next gen.
Thema:

1. The end of Xbox Avatar Editor... - Similar Threads - end Avatar Editor

2. If i was banned at 9:16 yesterday and iit say it end 1:16:12 why am i still banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    If i was banned at 9:16 yesterday and iit say it end 1:16:12 why am i still banned: Banned at 9:16 yesterday why am i still banned cea653b9-3225-4cc6-9cde-abfa1b627f35
  3. I changed my gamertag on Xbox and got stuck with numbers at the end

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I changed my gamertag on Xbox and got stuck with numbers at the end: Hey, I changed my gamer tag and then it added numbers to the end that I didn't want. So I wasted a free gamer tag name change and stuck with a name I don't like. Is there any way I can fix it for...
  4. download won't end and starts up again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    download won't end and starts up again: My son has bought a game via LIVE , now the game won't download till 100% ethernet looks good , i've tried wifi. but no result. i also switched offline download on. but no result we have...
  5. Game Pass Quest- Play Game Pass ends in 15 hours is not working I tried 32 different Game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Quest- Play Game Pass ends in 15 hours is not working I tried 32 different Game...: Game Pass Quest- Play Game Pass ends in 15 hours is not working I tried 32 different Game pass games and still have no credit. I have had 39 days straight of daily completions, this will break my...
  6. Something wrong on our end message.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something wrong on our end message.: ok so long story short, a week ago My child got on my xbox and bought 200 worth of add ons that i had refunded, since the refund, my xbox doesn’t recognize i have the live and gamepass bundle. I...
  7. Lego DC Super-Villains Ending and Difficulty Questions (No Spoilers, Please)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego DC Super-Villains Ending and Difficulty Questions (No Spoilers, Please): (Cross post) 1. If you select a difficulty can you change it or do you have to start a new file? 2. I read that you can get different endings in the last level of the game, can I replay the last...
  8. Xbox One S games after ENDING subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S games after ENDING subscription: I have an Xbox One S, with Ultimate subscription. Now, i can download free games and some games with discounted rates. My question is, once i unsubscribe my monthly Ultimate pack, will i still be...
  9. Game Pass Ultimate Subscription End Date

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate Subscription End Date: When does the promotional price of the Game Pass Ultimate end? Can we still get the free subscription of EA, Discord and Spotify along with the promotion? cc095b9c-3f36-4a21-83de-64587b33106f
  10. never ending update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    never ending update: my update got to 100% but never ended and didn't let me play, tried everything but it wouldn't end. I had to press the "cancel" button, apparently it's more like a "disinstall" button since it...