The Enforcement Team Discussion

Discus and support The Enforcement Team Discussion in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I love xbox but the enforcement team are corrupt. No email or phone for them. They just bully people. Look at the screen shots below. There must be a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by djiplay, Oct 25, 2019.

1. djiplay
    djiplay Guest

I love xbox but the enforcement team are corrupt. No email or phone for them. They just bully people.

Look at the screen shots below. There must be a way to contact their managers or people above them.
    The Enforcement Team Discussion [​IMG]

:)

djiplay, Oct 25, 2019
  2. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

Why you suspended my xbox live account for the reason that here is an inappropriate item

Due to the nature of the Enforcement Team, discussion about the Ban or Reasoning need to be done directly with the enforcement team via the web page

https://enforcement.xbox.com/home

As you can understand this discussing openly this sort of information could be a security issue, please contact the Enforcement Team directly from the above link.
  3. xLsWx Win User

Unfair enforcement action... Sort of

Any help or discussion from an enforcement team member?
  4. Smwutches Win User

My freind got me connsle banned

The enforcement team won't even discuss console bans.
  5. bowski477 Win User

Offensive gamertag change (DONT QUOTE CODE OF CONDUCT) its broken

The enforcement team does not use the forums and it is not the place to discuss their decisions.
  6. bowski477 Win User

Xbox Enforcement Team

The enforcement team do not use these forums. They can only be contacted via the case review process on enforcement.xbox.com.

This isn't the place to have a discussion or bad mouth the enforcement team.
Thema:

1. The Enforcement Team Discussion - Similar Threads - Enforcement Team Discussion

2. The Enforcement Team.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Enforcement Team.: Is the Enforcement Team just a bunch of computers tending to the needs of three-year-olds who saw a swear word and immediately pressed the report button? I'm generally curious, and I'm not lying...
  3. Microsoft or Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft or Enforcement Team: Hi I hope everyone is doing good I know this COVID-19 it’s crazy this days remember stay safe. Okay I want to let Microsoft,Xbox Ambassadors or the Enforcement Team know that last week I got a...
  4. Where can I contact the Enforcement Team outside of Case Review?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can I contact the Enforcement Team outside of Case Review?: My son played Halo on PC with his Live account for a number of months. As a prank, his little brother changed his GT to something vulgar to get him in trouble. A week later, I paid to have his GT...
  5. Enforcement team doesn't help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team doesn't help: I've had someone ddos me for the last 3 weeks message me and gloat about it and even worse they are using my 1 year old daughters picture as a meme for his profile picture I've reported it over 15...
  6. How do I address the XBOX Enforcement team after an appeal was denied and the case was upheld?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I address the XBOX Enforcement team after an appeal was denied and the case was upheld?: The title says it all! Please help. Microsoft is abusing their methods, and I need to speak to someone directly or make a formal complaint. ac886509-05d6-46f3-bc59-7f11860b2fd7
  7. Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement Team: Hello everyone, I just want to create a discussion about the Xbox Live Enforcement team and how they really don't care about their community via support and contacting. Backstory: I received a...
  8. Why is the enforcement team robots and not actually humans?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the enforcement team robots and not actually humans?: Firstly, I asked this question and one of the ambassadors (Daft Badger) responded without giving me a clear answer (Because god forbid anyone know the truth about Microsoft and how they run there...
  9. Enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team: A 24 hour suspension was given to me for no reason. Someone messaged me harrasing me.. I responded without cuss words or name calling. He reported me and then messaged me AGAIN saying have a nice...
  10. Enforcement team are cowards and deleted my past discussion

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement team are cowards and deleted my past discussion: Theres many reasons for this like no phone number or online chat, and my most recent one a deleted discussion. Oh and improve the case review system and the team in general....