The Enforcement Team Discussion

Discus and support The Enforcement Team Discussion in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I love xbox but the enforcement team are corrupt. No email or phone for them. They just bully people. Look at the screen shots below. There must be a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by djiplay, Oct 25, 2019.

1. djiplay
    djiplay Guest

I love xbox but the enforcement team are corrupt. No email or phone for them. They just bully people.

Look at the screen shots below. There must be a way to contact their managers or people above them.
    The Enforcement Team Discussion [​IMG]

:)

djiplay, Oct 25, 2019
  2. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

Why you suspended my xbox live account for the reason that here is an inappropriate item

Due to the nature of the Enforcement Team, discussion about the Ban or Reasoning need to be done directly with the enforcement team via the web page

https://enforcement.xbox.com/home

As you can understand this discussing openly this sort of information could be a security issue, please contact the Enforcement Team directly from the above link.
  3. xLsWx Win User

Unfair enforcement action... Sort of

Any help or discussion from an enforcement team member?
  4. Smwutches Win User

My freind got me connsle banned

The enforcement team won't even discuss console bans.
  5. bowski477 Win User

Offensive gamertag change (DONT QUOTE CODE OF CONDUCT) its broken

The enforcement team does not use the forums and it is not the place to discuss their decisions.
  6. Cokney Charmer Win User

Being hacked

These are the general forums for discussion all things xbox, this is not the place to contact the enforcement team
Thema:

1. The Enforcement Team Discussion - Similar Threads - Enforcement Team Discussion

2. Enforcement team is just automated computers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team is just automated computers: I was on the phone with microsoft do to an unjust ban of communications and when i asked to speak to someone from the enforcement team i was told that no one has a way to contact them i filed an...
  3. Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement Team: Dear Enforcement Team, My account was Perm Banned Two years ago for something i believe i did not do, due to this and the lack of proof this can be deemed as Defamation of character. I would...
  4. Xbox live enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live enforcement team: On October 7 i was playing apex legends and a gamer decided to call me names the chat ended cause. We lost he called me a [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] cause i was scared I wont moving so i called...
  5. Players need a line of communication to the enforcement team.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Players need a line of communication to the enforcement team.: Every night before i log off of sea of thieves i give some unsuspecting player all the supplied i have gathered during my game play. Sometimes even giving them some loot to boot. Last night i went...
  6. Enforcement team issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team issue: Hello, I logged into my account today to find that I currently have an xbox enforcement temporary ban for 24 hours. While I understand there are “safety” measures in place to prevent a situation,...
  7. ENFORCEMENT TEAM IS A JOKE

in XBoX on Consoles
    ENFORCEMENT TEAM IS A JOKE: Today, 9/18/2019, While playing World of Warships Legends, in a division, everything cool, then this guy sends a message "premium trash, sorry for moms ebt card" I report the message for being...
  8. Enforcement team needs to be held accountable for their actions. We need a better way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team needs to be held accountable for their actions. We need a better way to...: I got chat suspension for mild language after one of your team harassed me in game. I get i shouldn't have called him [Mod Removed - Inappropriate], but he literally antagonized me with toxic...
  9. Xbox Enforcement team please don't ignore me, this is a duplicate suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement team please don't ignore me, this is a duplicate suspension: Okay so enforcement team I actually realy need your help with this one. On 8/10/19 i was given a temporary I believe just over 24 hour communications suspension, viewed the reason on...
  10. Enforcement team are cowards and deleted my past discussion

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement team are cowards and deleted my past discussion: Theres many reasons for this like no phone number or online chat, and my most recent one a deleted discussion. Oh and improve the case review system and the team in general....