The enforcement team is being petty this probably won't be read

Discus and support The enforcement team is being petty this probably won't be read in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Ok so tell me how am I getting communication banned for a looking for group post from 3/18/2021........yet when I look in my enforcement action on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DanielMiller7, Jan 12, 2022.

1. The enforcement team is being petty this probably won't be read

Ok so tell me how am I getting communication banned for a looking for group post from 3/18/2021........yet when I look in my enforcement action on the website it says because of my gamer picture is sexual? I did t know a robot was sexual......and even that was reported on the 7th of this year and they are telling me I can't appeal it because it's expired this is getting annoying people can do whatever they want to falsely report people and we suffer for it but people can send me messages calling me racial slurs and the b word and I report and nothing happens but I get reported for my gamer picture that is of Apex legends and a looking for group post from the beginning of last year what is Microsoft's problem y'all need to get it together before I go to playstation or pc love how the guy even messages me and says he works for the enforcement team.

:)

DanielMiller7, Jan 12, 2022
  2. DanielMiller7 Win User

Split from this thread.
    Can someone tell me why my Xbox is telling me my Xbox account JUST got communication banned from something a year ago but when I look it up on the website it says my gamer pic and I never even got a message from Xbox live the notification states that the start date is 3/18/2021 but yet it's 1/12/2022
  3. theman72HG Win User

So I was banned from Xbox Live for a single private message to a friend...

Hmm nobody gets banned for petty thing like that , seriously the Enforcement team had something legit on you
  4. CrazY1985 Win User

My son received a message saying our IP Adress was obtained because he replied to a message. Help?

Probably won't happen.

best thing to do is to report the messages so the enforcement team can look into this.

They should handle this.
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

Player Scamming kids and uploading reactions to YouTube

It's better to use the report system on Xbox One.

The enforcement team isn't on the forums here, so this topic probably won't help.
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

Suspended by uploading a screenshot of Dante's inferno the game why?What the hell happenend .

the enforcement team isn't active on the forums so they won't help you here.

Probably you've made a screens hot of something that is against the code of conduct.
Thema:

1. The enforcement team is being petty this probably won't be read - Similar Threads - enforcement team being

2. I believe the Enforcement team should browse the Xbox forums or have their own forums.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I believe the Enforcement team should browse the Xbox forums or have their own forums.: I believe the Enforcement team should browse the Xbox forums or have their own forums to help clarify and unban people that are innocent. The current way the enforcement process is just flat out...
  3. Contact the enforcement team without being banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Contact the enforcement team without being banned: Does anyone know how to contact the XBLPET without being banned (case review). It is kind of ironic you need to do something you are not supposed to in order to speak with them. I know they have a...
  4. I am being harassed by enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am being harassed by enforcement team: I have been subjugated to a unlawful ban. I have yet to receive a message from Microsoft telling me they have taken action. I haven't received a email of enforcement action taken upon my account....
  5. Petition against Microsoft Enforcement Team Not being contacted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Petition against Microsoft Enforcement Team Not being contacted: So, I would like to bring a serious problem to light. Recently, I was suspended for dropping the "fbomb indirectly" in a chat message which was a response to about 15+ minutes worth of live...
  6. XBLPET Alpha i have being told to contact you by your xbox live enforcement team to unban me ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBLPET Alpha i have being told to contact you by your xbox live enforcement team to unban me ...: Dear XBLPET Alpha i have being asked by your xbox live enforcement team on messenger to contact you to try get my consoles unbanned after i told them that you charged me and other people $40.00 to...
  7. Need to speak to the Enforcement Team about my GT being taken without warning

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to speak to the Enforcement Team about my GT being taken without warning: My gamertag was [Mod Removed] and I paid $10 to have it set that way, and as of approximately 3:53 pm today, my GT was taken away from me without any justification or warning, and changed to . I...
  8. why am i being victimised by the enforcement team , i just come off a ban and now got another ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why am i being victimised by the enforcement team , i just come off a ban and now got another ...: why am i being singled out by the Enforcement Team , this is the second time in 4 days , how about the Enforcement Team focus on pulling theirs fingers out of there **** and ban for life the...
  9. Being Banned From The Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Being Banned From The Enforcement Team: I got an Xbox One for xmas im a single father to two small girls, Iv had x box live for nearly a month. I play with my twin brother and two friends and always stay in party chat never in game...
  10. I recently had my gamertag of 15+ years removed by the enforcement team ad am now being ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently had my gamertag of 15+ years removed by the enforcement team ad am now being ...: I was contacted by email that my gamertag had been automatically changed and when i attempted to make a new gamertag i was charged 9.99 f1bebb15-edbb-43ec-9d4e-ff2ffe820018