The Enforcement Team overturned my ban but i still banned

Discus and support The Enforcement Team overturned my ban but i still banned in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; "If the suspension was still active, it has now been lifted." that's was they told me but I can't sign on Xbox or access any application.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FabianSot0, Jun 13, 2019.

1. FabianSot0
    FabianSot0 Guest

"If the suspension was still active, it has now been lifted." that's was they told me but I can't sign on Xbox or access any application.

:)

FabianSot0, Jun 13, 2019
  2. Mimori 775 Win User

Hello
    FabianSot0

I can understand your frustration in regards to this matter, unfortunately no one here can assist you with enforcement actions as this is handled entirely by the Xbox Policy and Enforcement team. If you haven’t already, please power cycle your console:

• Press the Xbox button to open the guide and go to System > Settings.
    • Select Restart console.
    • Select Restart.

Or you can try removing your profile from the xbox and trying to sign-in again to see if it updates your settings:

• Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    • Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.
    • Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.
    • When you're finished, select Close.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

The only way you can contact the Enforcement team is by the one off case review. They will either uphold the suspension or overturn it. If you still can't access, try removing your account from the console, doing a full system restart, you can do this
    via restart in the settings tab of the guide. Once restarted, you can add your account again. Hopefully if your account suspension was overturned, you should be able to access it again
  4. xbox24ru Win User

5. Smwutches Win User

Getting games back from a ban

I've seen people have their bans overturned, but it's very rare. If he did a case review and the enforcement team upheld their decision, then the ban will stick.
  6. KLRSKIR Win User

can some1 give me the admins email or phone number coz no1 is helping me plz

Console bans are only enacted after an exhaustive investigation. The Policy and Enforcement Team will not discuss them, nor will they be overturned.
Thema:

1. The Enforcement Team overturned my ban but i still banned - Similar Threads - Enforcement Team overturned

2. Enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team: My Xbox account recently got a permanent suspension: i submitted my case review: tp the enforcement team: and i really hope they lift the supension. Because i love gaming on xbox in this community...
  3. Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement Team: Can the enforcement team look back in voice logs? If so how long back? 39a577ed-dd2e-4c6f-85ca-266ae63efd6c
  4. I dont even know what the enforcement team is anymore.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont even know what the enforcement team is anymore.: There is a certain user who's gamertag i wont display for privacy purposes but he sent two messages containing curse words. He was an ip puller and booter and was in a discord server where that is...
  5. Enforcement Team needs a means of communication.

in XboX Insiders
    Enforcement Team needs a means of communication.: The Xbox Enforcement Team needs to have a way to be contacted. There is no reason that they have no connection to the community which they directly deal with. The only communication you can get...
  6. ENFORCE THE ENFORCEMENT TEAM UNION

in XBoX Accessibility
    ENFORCE THE ENFORCEMENT TEAM UNION: Xbox enforcement is corrupt they took thousands of dollars from me for being a troll thats crazy ash how can you even do that i got banned for making the best zingers around i hoped the person...
  7. Enforcement Team banning was Sexist in this case

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement Team banning was Sexist in this case: Microsoft needs to start telling us what We are banned for (try quoting what was said) because in this case I was banned for 14 days for wanting to make more friends that are girls like me and I’m...
  8. Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement Team: So at this point in my xbox career as a paying customer I have recieved multiple communication bans. One of which my game glitched out, crashed and then the xbox crashed and when I logged back in...
  9. To the Xbox Enforcement Team it is better to have proof than to judge that you are not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    To the Xbox Enforcement Team it is better to have proof than to judge that you are not...: I recently got banned on Xbox of apparently posting a LFG saying stuff about cheating now the truth is it wasn't truly me i was playing Grand Theft Auto V with my friends then in the middle of it...
  10. Reaching out to the Enforcement team!

in XboX Insiders
    Reaching out to the Enforcement team!: So i have been trying to change my xbox profile picture for near a week, and ive gone to support multiple times. Ive never had this issue before were it says i have to wait for a review of the...