The Enforcement Team overturned my ban but i still banned

Discus and support The Enforcement Team overturned my ban but i still banned in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; "If the suspension was still active, it has now been lifted." that's was they told me but I can't sign on Xbox or access any application.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FabianSot0, Jun 13, 2019.

1. FabianSot0
    FabianSot0 Guest

"If the suspension was still active, it has now been lifted." that's was they told me but I can't sign on Xbox or access any application.

:)

FabianSot0, Jun 13, 2019
  2. Mimori 775 Win User

Hello
    FabianSot0

I can understand your frustration in regards to this matter, unfortunately no one here can assist you with enforcement actions as this is handled entirely by the Xbox Policy and Enforcement team. If you haven’t already, please power cycle your console:

• Press the Xbox button to open the guide and go to System > Settings.
    • Select Restart console.
    • Select Restart.

Or you can try removing your profile from the xbox and trying to sign-in again to see if it updates your settings:

• Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    • Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.
    • Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.
    • When you're finished, select Close.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

The only way you can contact the Enforcement team is by the one off case review. They will either uphold the suspension or overturn it. If you still can't access, try removing your account from the console, doing a full system restart, you can do this
    via restart in the settings tab of the guide. Once restarted, you can add your account again. Hopefully if your account suspension was overturned, you should be able to access it again
  4. xbox24ru Win User

5. KLRSKIR Win User

can some1 give me the admins email or phone number coz no1 is helping me plz

Console bans are only enacted after an exhaustive investigation. The Policy and Enforcement Team will not discuss them, nor will they be overturned.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Banned for Harassment while already on a communication suspension

If your suspension was overturned it wasn't because of any post you made on the forums.

The enforcement team don't use the forums & they are the only ones who can overturn a ban or suspension.
Thema:

1. The Enforcement Team overturned my ban but i still banned - Similar Threads - Enforcement Team overturned

2. The enforcement team is a joke

in XBoX on Consoles
    The enforcement team is a joke: Yah, I am done at this point and I have all evidence of Microsoft not doing their jobs correctly. The xbox forums is a joke cause no one really wants to help or answers any question...one answer...
  3. Xbox enforcement team 7 day suspension... for no reason?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox enforcement team 7 day suspension... for no reason?!: I just yesterday recieved a 7 day suspension... with absolutely no reasoning behind it. In the past, ive reciceved exactly word for word why im suspended but they didnt provide ANY reasoning for a...
  4. Why did the enforcement team ban me without warning

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did the enforcement team ban me without warning: I was just banned seconds ago for nothing at all. I have been recently been stalked and harassed and yet I was banned without reason. 8b211f36-3061-4934-a32c-aa82bdbf4306
  5. Enforcement team is just automated computers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team is just automated computers: I was on the phone with microsoft do to an unjust ban of communications and when i asked to speak to someone from the enforcement team i was told that no one has a way to contact them i filed an...
  6. The Enforcement Team Discussion

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Enforcement Team Discussion: I love xbox but the enforcement team are corrupt. No email or phone for them. They just bully people. Look at the screen shots below. There must be a way to contact their managers or people above...
  7. Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement Team: Dear Enforcement Team, My account was Perm Banned Two years ago for something i believe i did not do, due to this and the lack of proof this can be deemed as Defamation of character. I would...
  8. Xbox live enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live enforcement team: On October 7 i was playing apex legends and a gamer decided to call me names the chat ended cause. We lost he called me a [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] cause i was scared I wont moving so i called...
  9. Players need a line of communication to the enforcement team.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Players need a line of communication to the enforcement team.: Every night before i log off of sea of thieves i give some unsuspecting player all the supplied i have gathered during my game play. Sometimes even giving them some loot to boot. Last night i went...
  10. Enforcement team issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team issue: Hello, I logged into my account today to find that I currently have an xbox enforcement temporary ban for 24 hours. While I understand there are “safety” measures in place to prevent a situation,...