THE “enforcement team”

Discus and support THE “enforcement team” in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; First of all, i would like to say, the “enforcment team” is useless. “It keeps xbox safe” yeah right. Xbox these days is full of little kids the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MitchellWatson, Jun 14, 2019.

1. THE “enforcement team”

First of all, i would like to say, the “enforcment team” is useless. “It keeps xbox safe” yeah right. Xbox these days is full of little kids the secondthey see
    [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] they spam report and we get banned for no reason. My whole console is suspended for 2 weeks for online multiplayer for having “nudity” in my profile picture. My little cousin set it as girl(which was funny) but
    the next time i logged on it was saying i couldnt play online for 2 weeks, 2 WEEKS. Ive gotten suspended for communications 4 times, with no proof. Xbox “enforcment team” abuses their power and their system is corrupt. Im sick of their
    [Mod Removed - Inappropriate]. They dont take time to look at messages or have any doubt that we are always wrong.My whole console is suspended, so none of my siblings can play either. I dont know about you, but im #teamps4 and hey xbox, improve
    while u can before everyones gone.

:)

MitchellWatson, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Rare Squared Win User

Enforcement team

As of August 17, 2015, you can no longer make a post on the Enforcement Forums. The enforcement team introduced case review, which allows an Xbox Live Player with an enforcement action on the account to be reviewed by an enforcement agent. In order to make
    a post that will be reviewed by an XBLPET Agent follow these easy steps:

1. Sign in to enforcement.xbox.com with the account that received the enforcement action and select the large box with an orange hammer icon, or visit your Enforcement
      History
    2. Find the enforcement action that you wish to have reviewed, and select Apply for Review.
    3. Read the Case Review Terms of Use and agree by clicking the checkbox and selecting Agree.
    4. If you are already eligible for a Case Review, select the green arrow icon. If you are not yet eligible, you will be presented with a short questionnaire. These questions help gauge your understanding of the
      Code of Conduct and associated policies. Upon successful completion of the questionnaire, select the green arrow icon.
    5. Provide any details (up to 500 characters) regarding the enforcement action that may help XBLPET conduct a more complete investigation. This may include context around the activity or content that received enforcement, information
      about your game activity, or any other facts that you believe are worth noting. When complete, select Submit.
    Any additional information on Case Review or anything regarding the Enforcement team, you can find them
    here.

Steps on submitting a Case Review were provided by the XBLPET.
  3. AquaButterfly76 Win User

Enforcement team

I have been trying for months to get more answers out of the ENFORCEMENT TEAM, you cant get in touch with them, the replys on case reviews have no real detail. you cant get any further than that, ever option I have tried to get through to them i get NO where.
    I am not impressed at all, we as customers pay a lot of money for the consoles and games, MS have a POLICE type team to ban/suspend people, but not give details of what, who and why, so the action that may of happened if any, can be corrected. I do understand
    why you would have this team in place, but decisions have been made that people feel are wrong why can they not find out why and what etc.

oh and just to say "theory of game" when I have gone onto the support chat service, we as customers are told to go to the FORUMS, ref to get in touch the ENFORCEMENT TEAM. ???? - just all rubbish really, disappointment, regret.

All i want is answers. I have gone through all the processes to get answers from the ETeam and still nothing, still have no answers to how I can contact them other than to be told to go on to case review etc GETTING NO WHERE.
  4. Major Keebler Win User

Enforcement team

You have to pay to activate an account for a minor.. You would then have to willfully avoid parental control setup. If they are allowing them to use an adults account... It's the parents fault however you twist it. Hopefully this parent will take the needed
    personal responsibility and get it set up to avoid these situations in the future. As far as how I word things, I'm blunt. I don't sugar coat.
  5. Major Keebler Win User

Enforcement team

I disagree Sunk. As a father it is my job to actively be part of my children's lives and ensure that they are safe from undesirable content to the best of my ability. To allow a six year old on Xbox Live without looking into how to ensure their experianece
    is clean, and enjoyable is, at best, irresponsible parenting.

Dropping your kid in front of an Xbox isn't a suitable baby sitter. If you choose to let Xbox live be the tool to keep your kid busy while not being bothering, or caring to utilize parental controls then it's your fault. Whomever sent the message should
    be sanctioned no question, but the "parent" shouldn't just expect Microsoft to fix everything. Maybe I'm reading too into it, but inattentive parents are a bane on the future of this society.
  6. Major Keebler Win User

Enforcement team

The console has parental controls. I'd hold your self responsible for not using them. Xbox isn't a good baby sitter. Lock it down and watch your kids.
Thema:

THE “enforcement team”

1. THE “enforcement team” - Similar Threads - “enforcement team”

2. Xbox Enforcement Team Needs To Be Looked At

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement Team Needs To Be Looked At: Ok like i said before I've been com ban multiple times in a row this while month without a break i had not a single ban in 11+ years with xbox never sent any bad messages nothing violating...
  3. i need help to contact xbox enforcement team.

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need help to contact xbox enforcement team.: Hi guys I need help to get any one of xbox enforcement team email address. my xbox one s got banned and I didn't receive any mail to know the reason why …. I left my little bro play pubg and fifa...
  4. The Enforcement Team overturned my ban but i still banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Enforcement Team overturned my ban but i still banned: "If the suspension was still active, it has now been lifted." that's was they told me but I can't sign on Xbox or access any application. b4d2e6aa-fccc-4cad-9030-3856185d04e5
  5. 2 Months of Harassment, No Action from Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 Months of Harassment, No Action from Enforcement Team: Hello, my name is Natasha. I play a game called Ark: Survival Evolved on the Xbox One. This is on a Player vs Environment server. For the past two months, two people, namely one, have been...
  6. Xbox Live Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Enforcement Team: In the last 90 days I have received multiple threatening hateful comments from all these people that I'm posting screenshots about it.I want to open a dialogue to discuss why do people have to go...
  7. The Xbox Enforcement Team destroyed me

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Xbox Enforcement Team destroyed me: The Xbox Enforcement Team destroyed me. He has destroyed my personal and mental nickname that I have been using for many years. There are many people who know me. I'm nicknamed in other places: -...
  8. x box enforcement team scam

in XBoX on Consoles
    x box enforcement team scam: So i got suspended for 24 hrs because of a text-i admit i did it.The person i did it to works for the x box live microsoft enforcement team.He is a cheat and modder.He also hacked my microsoft...
  9. The Ghostly Enforcement Team of Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Ghostly Enforcement Team of Microsoft: Why is it that one can't make a counter argument over a suspension? I was recently suspended for telling someone i was going to get them banned because of some terrible and racist remarks that...
  10. I need to contact the Enforcement Team to help me remove achievements.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to contact the Enforcement Team to help me remove achievements.: I have previously contacted Microsoft Customer Service, but they did not remove permissions and tools. I need to contact the law enforcement team to remove it. No contact information for any law...