The engraving option in the controller design lab

Discus and support The engraving option in the controller design lab in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im trying to engrave a controller for my boyfriend and it keeps saying an unexpected error has occured 0d1d5109-ebe0-4d9e-81ef-d10b277abf48 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fallonbradwell, Nov 28, 2019.

1. The engraving option in the controller design lab

Im trying to engrave a controller for my boyfriend and it keeps saying an unexpected error has occured

:)

Fallonbradwell, Nov 28, 2019
  2. DerVaddi Win User

Gaming gift ideas for Valentines

i think a custom Controller from the design lab with your partner's favorite colors and a nice engraving would be great.
  3. XxcementxX Win User

Hi!

Have you tried using different browsers or devices?
  4. Smwutches Win User

Design Lab custom controller

As far as I know, the only way to design the controllers is with the options available on the site. The only way to get any kind of name on them is by engraving. Per the Design
    Lab FAQ
    :

Can I upload my own graphics and have them applied on the controller?

Not at this time. Customization is limited to choosing color parts and optional engraving.

No one from Design Lab uses the forums. Contacting Microsoft Store Support is the only way to get in touch with anyone about them.
  5. Allebas Win User

Design lab engraving glitch

Thats Design Lab customer support and they would be better equip in helping you with the engraving issue.
  6. XBF Ruben D Win User

engraving on xbox one customized controller

Hello kmorgan9,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to this engraving issue with the Design Lab Controller, have you tried to clear the cookies and cache from the browser? I would also suggest trying a different browser or a completely different device
    when trying to create a Design Lab Controller through the website. When you try to create the Design lab controller, what kind of error are you receiving? What kind of error message or code are you receiving when trying to add the engraving.

If you can please reply back letting us know so that we may properly assist you with this issue. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
Thema:

1. The engraving option in the controller design lab - Similar Threads - engraving option controller

2. Design lab engraving

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Design lab engraving: Struggling to add any text to my custom controller, anyone able to advise please? 61aa1ea4-e2b0-4ae4-a075-e21c57e61baa
  3. Why is Design Labs engrave feature text box broken since 2017?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why is Design Labs engrave feature text box broken since 2017?: Design Labs controller option “engrave” features engrave text box broken since 2017!! i can’t even add a single digit, any digit into that text box and it will error with “unexpected error, try...
  4. Why is Design Labs engrave feature text box broken since 2017?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why is Design Labs engrave feature text box broken since 2017?: Design Labs controller option “engrave” features engrave text box broken since 2017!! i can’t even add a single digit, any digit into that text box and it will error with “unexpected error, try...
  5. Design Labs was engrave feature text box broken since 2017

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Design Labs was engrave feature text box broken since 2017: I have a problem that seems others have reported multiple times since 2017 and it still hasn’t been fixed?????? On the sales page Design Labs one can design there own wireless Xbox Controller by...
  6. engraving on xbox one customized controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    engraving on xbox one customized controller: i am customizing an xbox one controller and it won’t let me engrave anything. It keeps saying error. e19bcaa0-6383-47f5-aff6-521245b3fa22
  7. design lab doesn't allow the engraving so the order can't be placed. I've been trying this...

in XBoX on Windows
    design lab doesn't allow the engraving so the order can't be placed. I've been trying this...: I'm trying to design a controller for an ibox. It doesn't allow engraving. I get a message "an error has occurred." 429373dd-fd22-4a4c-8c38-00893708e653
  8. Design lab engraving glitch

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Design lab engraving glitch: Hi, im trying to engrave my sons name to a controller and i get the message ‘unexpected error has happened’ , ive tried this on safari and explorer. I can add my own gamertag no problem but soon...
  9. Xbox elite controller needs engrave option to add personalised message

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox elite controller needs engrave option to add personalised message: I visited the xbox design lab recently and came across the engrave option. As I am interested in purchasing the xbox elite controller, for the high price tag I would want the option to add this...
  10. Xbox elite controller needs an engrave option

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox elite controller needs an engrave option: I visited the xbox design lab recently and came across the engrave option. As I am interested in purchasing the xbox elite controller, for the high price tag I would want the option to add this...