The Evil Within - The Consequence - Error

Discus and support The Evil Within - The Consequence - Error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Guys, I downloaded the second DLC ( The Consequence ) and noticed that it does not appear in the Downloadable Content menu , and already zeroed the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MayaSupreme, Apr 25, 2015.

1. MayaSupreme
    MayaSupreme Guest

:)

MayaSupreme, Apr 25, 2015
  2. merzitar
    merzitar Guest
    The Evil Within: The Consequence (DLC) Achievements not Uploaded

Hi! So, the second DLC for The Evil Within - The Consequence - was released today. But, I cannot play it, yet, as the achievements for the Xbox One ver. have still not been uploaded to the Xbox servers. It seems they have been uploaded to the Xbox 360 version,
    and both the Xbox 360 and Xbox One Japanese versions, but the normal Xbox One version has not had the achievements uploaded. Please, can this be fixed as soon as posible. I NEED TO PLAY THIS DLC! ^_^

Thanks.

merzitar, Apr 25, 2015
  3. DENAz666
    DENAz666 Guest

No worries at all The Evil Within - The Consequence - Error :) could have just been a bug, as I swear I had a post disapear on me too from last night The Evil Within - The Consequence - Error :p just put it down to me looking at the screen for too long The Evil Within - The Consequence - Error ;)

Glad to hear its sorted though The Evil Within - The Consequence - Error :)

DENAz666, Apr 25, 2015
  4. DENAz666 Win User

No worries at all :) could have just been a bug, as I swear I had a post disapear on me too from last night :p just put it down to me looking at the screen for too long ;)

Glad to hear its sorted though :)
  5. merzitar Win User

Hmm, that's odd. I updated this thread last night to say that the achievement are now live. Thanks for the reply, anyway ^_^
  6. DENAz666 Win User

Hey mate,

This does occasionally happen with new DLC, where the DLC is released before the update. The update is needed, as it updates the core game with the achievements, allowing you to play and unlock them.

I imagine it won't be long, usually the release the update within a few hours of the DLC :)

Let me know if you need anything further

Cheers

Denaz
  7. merzitar Win User

Just thought I'd update this thread to say that the achievements are now live and ready to be unlocked.
  8. R1CH5TER Win User

What game(s) are you playing now?

Evil Within dlc, finished the assignment last night, different to the main game as stealth is the main focus. I have now started the consequence which is the second part to the assignment then after that its on to the executioner dlc
Thema:

1. The Evil Within - The Consequence - Error - Similar Threads - Evil Within Consequence

2. Xbox Achievements for Evil Within 2 are broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Achievements for Evil Within 2 are broken: What am I supposed to do? I've put tickets in with Bethesda, I've deleted the save and started over, I've deleted my account and recovered it, I deleted and reinstalled the game, I've deleted all...
  3. Game crash the evil within 2 (digital download ) xbox one S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game crash the evil within 2 (digital download ) xbox one S: Hello all. So I have the above game I purchased about 2 months ago and had a small game save. Fancied a game this afternoon and it goes through the loading screens. Then it just pops back to xbox...
  4. problem with load game in The Evil Within season pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem with load game in The Evil Within season pass: I'm user of xbox 360. I bought season pass to The Evil Within three month ago. Everything was fine for while. I have problem with load game nowadays. I was playing that game and i made some...
  5. Evil Within 2 problem z uruchomieniem gry w trybie online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Evil Within 2 problem z uruchomieniem gry w trybie online.: Witam, mój problem polega na tym że nie mogę odpalić EW2 na Xbox One X w trybie online. Gra się uruchamia jest logo wydawcy, ostrzeżenia i gra się wyłącza (powrót do dasha). Resetowałem konsolę z...
  6. Evil Within 2 problem z uruchomieniem w trybie online.[Evil Within 2 problem with running...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Evil Within 2 problem z uruchomieniem w trybie online.[Evil Within 2 problem with running...: Witam, jeżeli piszę w złym dziale, to proszę o przeniesienie. Mój problem polega na tym że nie mogę odpalić EW2 na Xbox One X w trybie online. Gra się uruchamia jest logo wydawcy, ostrzeżenia i...
  7. The Evil Within 2 - Download from Microsoft Store To Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Evil Within 2 - Download from Microsoft Store To Xbox One: The game will download, and then states to press any button to start game. No matter what button is pressed, the game will not move beyond the start that displays a projector and projector screen....
  8. I did not receive the pre-order credits of the game "Evil within 2 ".

in XBoX Rewards
    I did not receive the pre-order credits of the game "Evil within 2 ".: I accomplished the order of "Evil within 2 " On August 31, 2017. The payment of the game was held with an account balance on the day 10/10/2017. 2303ce1f-db4f-45fa-8ea4-35610d136526
  9. Evil Within 2 sound issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Evil Within 2 sound issues: purchased Evil Within 2 for XBOX ONE & have problems with sound cutting out, lag in time when the cheaters are talking. I’ve deleted & reloaded the game at least 3 times already!...
  10. The Evil Within: The Consequence (DLC) Achievements not Uploaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Evil Within: The Consequence (DLC) Achievements not Uploaded: Hi! So, the second DLC for The Evil Within - The Consequence - was released today. But, I cannot play it, yet, as the achievements for the Xbox One ver. have still not been uploaded to the Xbox...