The excitement of World Of Tanks

Discus and support The excitement of World Of Tanks in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; World of Tanks is an amazing game. I really enjoy the daily operations for extra experience and silver.. The new competition for Tier 6 light... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mast Abeam 1, May 13, 2015.

1. Mast Abeam 1
    Mast Abeam 1 Guest

World of Tanks is an amazing game. I really enjoy the daily operations for extra experience and silver.. The new competition for Tier 6 light tanks and artillery is fantastic, some lucky guys are going to win lots of gold.

:)

Mast Abeam 1, May 13, 2015
  2. HERREN420
    HERREN420 Guest
    world of tanks

i tried to purchase this game and it said free fr gold members . y do i not get an option to purchase it only says rate and pin

HERREN420, May 13, 2015
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    world of tanks

You would need to be in the beta.

They've just released the achievements for WoT 360 so an actual release shouldn't be to far away now.

Daft Badger, May 13, 2015
  4. SGT JD 20 Win User

If You Could Only Have One More Game in 2015 ..

5. Chezz 360 Win User

WoT is full of problems, most of them are UN-avoidable!

If you're looking for a "real" tank simulator game; then World of Tanks is not for you; they dont advertise it as being a realistic tank simulator; forget about spotting or inaccuracy of the shooting; in the real world tanks get hit once and they're toast.
  6. Shaggy2000 Win User

World of Tanks

I loved WoT early on, when there was variety in the tanks that people used. Once you hit about levels 7 or 8 though all you see on the maps are heavies, tank destroyers and artillery.

Mediums and lights just become useless at that high levels, us artillery are useless on those city maps. And it really annoyed me choosing an artillery tank, only to be shown I'm spawning on a city map.
  7. Galactic Geek Win User

World of Tanks

I tried it and just couldn't get into it...
  8. Dead Dweller Win User

World of Tanks?

It's a world made up of tanks.
Thema:

1. The excitement of World Of Tanks - Similar Threads - excitement World Tanks

2. loving the New Xbox Insider hub app and I’m really excited and looking forward to to My 3...

in XboX Insiders
    loving the New Xbox Insider hub app and I’m really excited and looking forward to to My 3...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  3. Too cool. I'm excited to get my hands on one.

in XboX Insiders
    Too cool. I'm excited to get my hands on one.: submitted by /u/Highgear100 [link] [comments]
  4. Which game are you most excited for in 2020?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which game are you most excited for in 2020?: I personally can't wait to play Cyberpunk on the next gen consoles. Hopefully in 4K60fps. 322c1b02-3ef8-4e11-89bc-4c522f7556c5
  5. Finally got streaming working! I am excited to see more improvements, but great idea! If...

in XboX Insiders
    Finally got streaming working! I am excited to see more improvements, but great idea! If...: [IMG] submitted by /u/CYKABlyetGrande [link] [comments]
  6. Very excited to try the new Console Streaming!

in XboX Insiders
    Very excited to try the new Console Streaming!: I’m really looking forward to trying the new console streaming but I have an Apple iPhone. Any ideas on when iOS will be supported or if it will be? submitted by /u/jasonbrunk72 [link] [comments]
  7. 2020... what game are you most excited about?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2020... what game are you most excited about?: I forgot about cyberpunk, I'm looking forward to Halo Infinite myself 9cf4022f-fb76-4215-970e-212468c6a5f9
  8. What games are you excited about in 2020 ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What games are you excited about in 2020 ?: Halo infinite most definitly 742e5f2f-4f67-4b66-a514-df3cf9278387
  9. Outer Worlds on Game Pass October 25th. Who else is excited?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Outer Worlds on Game Pass October 25th. Who else is excited?: Gamepass is pretty good, i enjoy it. I wouldnt mind seeing more OG xbox games on there. Mayyyybe some older CoD games. 137b55f8-3989-41ab-8886-13931c58f9c8
  10. Anyone else excited for WORLD WAR Z GAME

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else excited for WORLD WAR Z GAME: While I am feeling zombie fatigue this does appear to have an pure arcadey fun factor that other zombie shooters have been lacking with really interesting horde mechanics/behaviors...