The expiry time of 24months Xbox Gamepass Ultimate subscription card

Discus and support The expiry time of 24months Xbox Gamepass Ultimate subscription card in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I get a 24months Xbox Gamepass Ultimate subscription card from buying Telstra xbox one s All access, it come with a code on the card. Any one know... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AusCouger, May 3, 2021 at 10:32 AM.

1. AusCouger
    AusCouger Guest

Hi, I get a 24months Xbox Gamepass Ultimate subscription card from buying Telstra xbox one s All access, it come with a code on the card. Any one know when the code will expire? I dont want to apply the code, because I still have more than 2 years XGPU subcription on my account.

:)

2. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Help a grandma please

In Gamepass and Gamepass Ultimate is XBOX Live Gold included. If you want Gamepass or Gamepass Ultimate, you must buy this subscription too.
  3. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC

If you bought the Gamepass for PC and don't have an Xbox then getting Ultimate Gamepass is pointless. It would upgrade your subscription from Gamepass for PC to Ultimate Gamepass
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Gamepass ultimate upgrade

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate converts your current subscriptions to Ultimate and ends 1 month after your current one that has the latest date of expiry on it.
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

xboxgamepass

Hello WhyChiken,

Since you have Gamepass ultimate, that means you already have access to Xbox live gold, Gamepass for console and Gamepass for PC. To utilize the PC subscription, you just need to be signed into the same Microsoft account that owns the ultimate subscription.
    Use the Xbox Beta app to get started.

For more information, check out the
    Xbox Gamepass Ultimate FAQ
  6. Panno92 Win User

Changing Xbox subscription from gamepass to gold

No you don't need to cancel the subscription, you will simply need to wait the natural expiration.

From what you have written I think that you have a Gamepass Ultimate (which already includes all Gold benefits), therefore your only way to have only an active gold is this:

- cancel the recurring billing for Gamepass Ultimate (already done)

- wait until the natural expiration of Gamepass Ultimate

- Buy a Gold Membership Card or activate the gold subscription on the xbox store

Unfortunately there is no way to make a direct downgrade from Gamepass Ultimate to Gold

I hope this could help you
Thema:

1. The expiry time of 24months Xbox Gamepass Ultimate subscription card - Similar Threads - expiry 24months Gamepass

2. Xbox all access - activation expiry and retrieve code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox all access - activation expiry and retrieve code: Hi, I understand that i have to activate my 24 month all access through my Series X console. I currently already have the maximum 3 years of game pass ultimate so I cannot activate for 2 years...
  3. Expiry of Xbox GamePass Ultimate provided with All Access

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Expiry of Xbox GamePass Ultimate provided with All Access: Concerning the 24 months of XGPU that comes with All Access purchase of the XSX, is there a limited time in which I must apply it to my account? For example, if I currently have 36 months (cap) of...
  4. Incorrect Credit Card Expiry Message

in XBoX on Windows
    Incorrect Credit Card Expiry Message: X Box app on my PC has a big green message saying my credit card is about to expire. It isn't (not for nearly a year). I can close it, but it keeps coming back. This issue was raised here:...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate expiry date

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate expiry date: My Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribtion is ending soon and I was wondering if the expiry date was, say the 18th of July (tomorrow) will I still be able to use Xbox Game Pass tomorrow and it will...
  6. Xbox One S 1TB Console – Sea of Thieves Bundle - Game code expiry dtes?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One S 1TB Console – Sea of Thieves Bundle - Game code expiry dtes?: Hello all! I recently purchased an Xbox One S 1TB Console – Sea of Thieves Bundle. I understand that the current practice is, unfortunately, to include game codes to download the content, rather...