The Fable Anniversary main menu screen is broken.

Discus and support The Fable Anniversary main menu screen is broken. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought a Xbox one S all digital with a few months of ultimate gamepass to test out a few games. I tried to replay Fable Anniversary, but I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mr.Mc, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Mr.Mc
    Mr.Mc Guest

I recently bought a Xbox one S all digital with a few months of ultimate gamepass to test out a few games. I tried to replay Fable Anniversary, but I'm stuck on the main menu screen unable to push start. I have tried every button combination, signing out
    then back in on the xbox 360 virtual console, uninstalling and reinstalling the game multiple times, and factory resetting my Xbox one S all digital. I even tried to do the fix for the Xbox one X where you go into the virtual xbox 360 menu to try to change
    the system to performance mode. Nothing has worked. I still can not get passed the main menu because the game will not register the start button. Has anyone figured out how to get past the main menu for Fable Anniversary on a Xbox one S all digital?

:)

Mr.Mc, Jun 27, 2020
  2. Fwant
    Fwant New Member
    Mr.Mc,

thank you soooo much!!! none of the solutions i found online worked except yours (signing in before getting to the start screen).

I was about to ask for a refund after trying to get this game to work for hours, and now I can play it instead.

thank you thank you thank you!

Fwant, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Mr.Mc Win User

I managed to get it to work finally. Not sure how though. I reinstalled Fable Anniversary three times, uninstalled Fable 2 also Fable 3 off of my console, then when starting up Fable Anniversary and while the company logos where playing I quickly signed
    into my Xbox account before it got to the main menu. After doing that it registered the start button on the main menu. I can now play Fable Anniversary. Thank you TheMightyTks and Hvxu for helping me.
  4. Mr.Mc Win User

That did not work for me. I tried turning off my controller on the main menu screen and re-syncing my controller on the main menu screen. It still will not register the start button. I haven't had this problem with any other game. I was able to start up
    games like Banjo and Kazooie, or Conker live and reloaded with no problem.
  5. TheMightyTks Win User

I have Anniversary with Gamepass, it worked fine for me. Hmm, try turning off your controller on the screen then reconnecting if your controller does not work in game (Fable).
  6. Hvxu Win User

Hello Mr.Mc,

I recommend that you keep trying to reset your xbox via hard restart. Or you attempt to reinstall the game.
  7. TheMightyTks Win User

Try getting on the game, when it says press start, exit the game (Don't close the game) and re enter and quickly press start 3x. If that doesn't work try hard resetting your console like Hvxu said
Thema:

1. The Fable Anniversary main menu screen is broken. - Similar Threads - Fable Anniversary main

2. fable anniversary games with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fable anniversary games with gold: I wanted to download Fable Anniversary while it was free on Games with Gold in April, but my account was in a security hold and would not allow backwards compatible game downloads until the middle...
  3. Fable Anniversary XBox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable Anniversary XBox One: I was under the impression the Fable series was backward compatible to Xbox One. I downloaded it and I get the start screen (after lots of profile hoops), but no matter what button I press,...
  4. Fable Anniversary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable Anniversary: I installed Fable Anniversary from Microsoft Store and it keeps freezing when I need to talk to characters. Is there something I can do to stop this. e9d9fab9-01c5-4217-908d-3fc268e92094
  5. Fable anniversary on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable anniversary on xbox one: Hi I have installed Fable anniversary on xbox one but when i tried playing it, i can’t even press start. I did not have any issue like this before on fable 2 and 3. Please help me. Thank you...
  6. fable anniversary fps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fable anniversary fps: so iv wanted to play fable anniversary but when i start moving the fps frame rate is so bad it laggy and it unplayble due to it been like it for many years and not a single fix please xbox fix it...
  7. Fable anniversary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable anniversary: Hi everyone, I wanted to play the fable anniversary. Faced a problem, the camera interferes with the game, twitches, is this some kind of smoothing, or I do not understand, can you help? Maybe...
  8. Fable anniversary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable anniversary: Всем привет, столкнулся с проблемой в игре fable anniversary. Хотел я значит поиграть и насладится ремейком, вроде нормально все, но сейчас в глаза бросается камера, которая то ли багает, то ли не...
  9. Fable Anniversary Won't Launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable Anniversary Won't Launch: Fable Anniversary is free with Gold the first half of this month so I decided to claim it. Only, my Xbox One refuses to play/open it. I've already gone through several of the troubleshooting steps...
  10. Not able to download Fable Anniversary - Gold game of april/2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to download Fable Anniversary - Gold game of april/2020: Hello all, ** Already tried to readd my account to console ** Already tried to use another channel, like android app or pc (browsers chrome, firefox and edge) ** Already tried to change my...