The fan on my Series S is still on after a few minutes

Discus and support The fan on my Series S is still on after a few minutes in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I turned off my Xbox, the fan stayed on for a few minutes, but my Xbox is in energy-saving mode. So I was wondering why the fan stayed on for so... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MemeMaster_12, Jun 20, 2021.

1. The fan on my Series S is still on after a few minutes

When I turned off my Xbox, the fan stayed on for a few minutes, but my Xbox is in energy-saving mode. So I was wondering why the fan stayed on for so long although my Xbox is in energy-saving mode.

Is it normal for the fan to stay on for that long or should I be concerned?

:)

MemeMaster_12, Jun 20, 2021
  2. X Farscape X Win User

it will be syncing saves and data etc before fully shutting down.
  3. x24hrs2livex Win User

The Walking Dead Season 2 confirmed!

[quote user="FoomBerry"]

The series/games are not my cup of tea, but good news for the fans.

[/quote]

I'm not a fan of the series either. The first episode put me to sleep after 15 minutes. I did like Season 1 of the game however. I just wished it wasnt so dang buggy.
  4. dempup Win User

Xbox series s or series x

Hi P20JOG :)

I have always been a big fan of physical media, so my main console in the living room is the Series X and then a Series S in the bedroom. And i was planning to pick up a Series S more for my Production rack, that i bring with me on tour.
  5. Shiro Kaze Win User

Xbox 360 Power Brick Keeps Going Back To Red?

Unfortunately, it didn't work. I made a clear path for it, it still blacked out after 10 minutes. I placed it next to the fan so the fan would cool it down while playing, blacked out after 20 minutes. It just overheats too fast!
  6. Snotty Salsa Win User

Console freezes after upgrading xBox Live. Last updated 24/02/12

I have a new theory. I'm sure I used to hear fan noise and now it's silent. Could it be the fan has packed it in and now it's overheating after only a few minutes? Could this be the cause of the freezing problem?
Thema:

1. The fan on my Series S is still on after a few minutes - Similar Threads - fan Series still

2. Xbox Series X Fan Not Turning Off

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Fan Not Turning Off: Recently I've noticed how my series x's fan doesn't turn off even when console has been off for a while and it's not warm and was wondering if this is a normal thing that people have been having...
  3. Series X fan noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X fan noise: For the first few months of having my Series X, it ran very quiet. But now the fan spins up really loud when I’m playing any game, enhanced or not. I cleaned any dust out of the fan, but it’s...
  4. Xbox Series S Fans speed slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Fans speed slow?: Does the fan rotate slowly all of the time at a constant speed? Or should it speed up under load while playing a game? My fan never ramps up, it just spins slowly all the time, whether in menu or...
  5. Xbox series x fan so loud and running hot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x fan so loud and running hot: I got the new Xbox series x at launch date all most 5-6 months ago at first the fan was silent and everything seemed ok apart from when ever I turned it on it would make a really funny noise like...
  6. Xbox Series X LED Fan Mod Tutorial

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X LED Fan Mod Tutorial: [IMG] submitted by /u/MoonBoundd [link] [comments]
  7. Higher fan speed on dashboard with alpha skip with series X

in XboX Insiders
    Higher fan speed on dashboard with alpha skip with series X: Has anyone else noticed a higher fan speed on the dashboard with Xbox series x with the alpha skip head build? submitted by /u/HowManyAccount120 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Series X fan runs loud when playing Series X games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X fan runs loud when playing Series X games: So, I recently noticed that my Xbox Series X fan runs loud when playing Series X|S / Optimised for Series X|S games specifically. It’s quite strange as it’s dead quiet every other time, but as...
  9. Series X Fan turns completely off and stays off while in Instant On mode, console gets very...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Fan turns completely off and stays off while in Instant On mode, console gets very...: My Series X fan turns completely off in standby which is concerning to me. Is this normal because I went to the unit while it was turned off and felt the side and it was very warm probably 50c on...
  10. Loud fan when playing certain games on Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Loud fan when playing certain games on Xbox Series S: Whenever I play certain games the fan on my Xbox Series S starts to get loud. Is this normal or should I get my console replaced? Is this a serious problem? 8f0c4c45-783c-4b28-a253-ebf9960858c8