The Final Showdown glitch

Discus and support The Final Showdown glitch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Part way into fighting the boss (after the 2nd time superman gives unikitty a lift), the game backs out to the dashboard. I started it again but the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Anonymous676767, Apr 2, 2014.

1. The Final Showdown glitch

Part way into fighting the boss (after the 2nd time superman gives unikitty a lift), the game backs out to the dashboard. I started it again but the game had quit and so I have to start the level from the beginning. Tried playing a 2nd time but it quit on
    me again at exactly the same part of the level. Anyone know of a fix? It's the disc version for Xbox One. Thanks!

:)

Anonymous676767, Apr 2, 2014
  2. Andreas_212
    Andreas_212 Guest
    A third free to play game coming to the xbox 360

Sould calibur 5, mortal kombat 9, street fighter 4,Virtua fighter final showdown

Andreas_212, Apr 2, 2014
  3. CLARION 85
    CLARION 85 Guest
    CLARION 85, Apr 2, 2014
  4. Reidzer N7 Win User

OXF June Gamescore Challenge

Finally got a few hours gaming time last night, got abother level done on Sniper Elite and then got cracking on Dirt Showdown.

Basically at the start of Sniper Elite but I have nearly reached the final tier of races in Showdown which is cool.
  5. Andreas_212 Win User

A third free to play game coming to the xbox 360

Sould calibur 5, mortal kombat 9, street fighter 4,Virtua fighter final showdown
  6. CLARION 85 Win User

Achievement List on XBL Problem

7. CLARION 85 Win User

Achievement List Bug

8. CLARION 85 Win User

Achievement List Problem

Thema:

The Final Showdown glitch

1. The Final Showdown glitch - Similar Threads - Final Showdown glitch

2. Finally solved!! Your content blocks (Games list) disappear from your xbox one (offline).

in XBoX on Consoles
    Finally solved!! Your content blocks (Games list) disappear from your xbox one (offline).: Hello, Do Not reset your xbox one!! both options will erase your local xbox one saves! press the XBOX power button it will highlight "home" you'll see two options to the right choose,...
  3. Look at the Xbox controller clip I just got. Finally I am complete

in XboX Insiders
    Look at the Xbox controller clip I just got. Finally I am complete: [IMG] submitted by /u/John-dannelly [link] [comments]
  4. The Final Station Games for Gold Australia

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Final Station Games for Gold Australia: As suggested in the discussion, an alternate and likely more friendly work around: Please just go to the US or other country site, click stay in this countries site, sign-in if you have to and...
  5. Please FINALLY FIX the "non-responsive controller" Issue - it is a real Gamebreaker!

in XboX Insiders
    Please FINALLY FIX the "non-responsive controller" Issue - it is a real Gamebreaker!: Its been about two weeks and this bug is still around, it is a really really bad bug that takes out all the fun of turning on the Xbox from Standby. Its a lottery and most of the time I lose -...
  6. error gears of war final edition for Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error gears of war final edition for Windows 10: when accessing the game in WINDOWS 10, the following error appears: onlineSubsystemWinUAP.Errors.Inactive.License How to solve? b7a82f5d-73ec-4ce9-a75e-3a153231e4e7
  7. I Finally Did It. One Million Gamerscore!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Finally Did It. One Million Gamerscore!: Dang, that is a lot of gamerscore! Congrats on reaching your goal! 408cc0b7-4ed2-431b-bb1f-68c653cf37c6
  8. XBox Live Games with Gold - The Final Station - error "the final station is currently not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live Games with Gold - The Final Station - error "the final station is currently not...: Hi Microsoft, please can we ask for a fix, various paying subscribers are unable to access this posted free with gold game, there are various threads in the support forum and I can't locate any...
  9. Finally got my invite

in XboX Insiders
    Finally got my invite: [IMG] submitted by /u/Qwertyfam [link] [comments]
  10. Final showdown with Howe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Final showdown with Howe: Don't know if anybody's still on this forum but I need answers; I played the human noble origin, when confronting Rendon Howe I thought he only says, "Well look here Bryce Cousland's little...