The first Xbox game you played?

Discus and support The first Xbox game you played? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; first big impact xbox game i played was halo 3 and it was amazing. 7a38b9a6-d883-437d-8727-bc0ffa42cffe Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Emo Goggles, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Emo Goggles
    Emo Goggles Guest

first big impact xbox game i played was halo 3 and it was amazing.

:)

Emo Goggles, Feb 24, 2020
  2. IRL R3AP3R Win User

I moved to xbox from ps3 and the first game i played was fortnite and COD
  3. Tarnend Win User

i am pretty sure mine was halo on a friends OG xbox......
  4. MishManners Win User

First XBOX game was funnily enough not until the Xbox360 era. I won an Xbox360 at a conference (like one of those business card draw things) and it came with Forza. So Forza was the first game I played on Xbox. The one I most played though was... weirdly,
    Just Dance. I had the Xbox in a shared place at college and every couple of nights we'd get groups of people together and play for hours. It was so much fun, we made HEAPS of memories, and we all got a work out from it too!
  5. PanditPurple Win User

Starwars battlefront or NHL 2003 idk which came first in my life.
  6. KingPoszumz Win User

My first game was Halo. Didn't even kmow it at the yime. Was at the Rec Center and they had it going. Ended up finding oit 2 weeks later at a friend's house what I had played.
Thema:

1. The first Xbox game you played? - Similar Threads - game played

2. setting game to play offline

in XBoX Accessibility
    setting game to play offline: Can someone tell me how to set the xbox one to play the game installed without connecting to the internet? 586bb243-8c37-4013-9d57-f070fcdf4600
  3. I can't play online on xbox 360 games whilst having Gold, and a xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play online on xbox 360 games whilst having Gold, and a xbox 1: Hello, I purchased xbox live Gold today, unfortunately when I attempt to play any xbox 360 game it said "The current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live". I have deleted and readded the...
  4. Disc bought game, but now asking for £60 digital payment to play in full???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc bought game, but now asking for £60 digital payment to play in full???: My son bought modern warfare on disc at xmas and has played it plenty online, campaign multiplayer and co-op. Since there has been a new update for modern warfare ( Warzone) it says he now has to...
  5. Xbox game pass- unable to play life is strange 2 episode 2 after downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass- unable to play life is strange 2 episode 2 after downloading: So i downloaded life is strange 2 episodes 1-5 but i am unable to play episode 2. When i enter the game it shows "buy" under episode 2 but the other episodes are playable. I go to system storage...
  6. My mic won’t play game audio??

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mic won’t play game audio??: So i recently got a new Xbox since mine was destroyed 5 months ago. Anyways the mic i always used to use doesn’t have game audio most of the time. Sometimes i will get it but if it gets...
  7. No option to play game when disc is inserted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No option to play game when disc is inserted: I've inserted my disc but the problem is on my xbox home page there is no option for me to play it. When I take the disc out there is also no "insert disc" icon anywhere. What's the issue?...
  8. Game Pass Quest- Play Game Pass ends in 15 hours is not working I tried 32 different Game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Quest- Play Game Pass ends in 15 hours is not working I tried 32 different Game...: Game Pass Quest- Play Game Pass ends in 15 hours is not working I tried 32 different Game pass games and still have no credit. I have had 39 days straight of daily completions, this will break my...
  9. Why do we not get to keep playing Free-Play Days games like PC players do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do we not get to keep playing Free-Play Days games like PC players do?: You remember Fallout 76 on a FPD right? I heard that PC players got to keep it but we don't. I think this is unfair. [No I don't mean not getting FO76. I mean the WHOLE thing.]...
  10. Xbox constantly crashing when playing Multiplayer games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox constantly crashing when playing Multiplayer games: Hello all, so to let you guys in on the situation, basically 2 years ago i bought a used Xbox with a couple games on ebay for a really good price. And I have noticed that this xbox has trouble...