The Forums Are Back Up

Discus and support The Forums Are Back Up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is the new DLC as awesome as it sounds? I'm stuck at work until 8 PM tonight and curious about the early released content. Plus, it's extremely slow at... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VulDovahSos, Feb 13, 2014.

1. VulDovahSos
    VulDovahSos Guest

The Forums Are Back Up

Is the new DLC as awesome as it sounds? I'm stuck at work until 8 PM tonight and curious about the early released content. Plus, it's extremely slow at work and I need the distraction. Does no one have any xbox problems anymore? lol

:)

VulDovahSos, Feb 13, 2014
  2. The forums are up

Well I wouldn't grumble at forums like those. They are really nice.

Mark Sherwood, Feb 13, 2014
  3. x7SNOOPY7x
    x7SNOOPY7x Guest
    The forums are up

[quote user="xLooneyisCrazyx"]

forums.gearsofwar.com

I have a thread already posted my user name is my gamertag pls read it thanks

[/quote] i have a thread up thats grabbing alot of attention. "ideas For new weapons and Executions" you should look me up and comment man. hopefully black tusk notice. its in general discussion BTW.

x7SNOOPY7x, Feb 13, 2014
  4. Mark Sherwood Win User

The forums are up

Well I wouldn't grumble at forums like those. They are really nice.
  5. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

The forums are up

[quote user="xLooneyisCrazyx"]

forums.gearsofwar.com

I have a thread already posted my user name is my gamertag pls read it thanks

[/quote] i have a thread up thats grabbing alot of attention. "ideas For new weapons and Executions" you should look me up and comment man. hopefully black tusk notice. its in general discussion BTW.
  6. robnyack Win User

The forums are up

I agree with those above saying why can't these forums look that?????

These forums have been awful for how long?
  7. Galactic Geek Win User

The forums are up

I'm not all-to familiar with the types of forums out there, but if it's good, I'll take it - these forums are... Okay, but nowhere near great or where it should be.
  8. Galactic Geek Win User

The forums are up

Those forums look nice - why can't these forums look something like that?
Thema:

The Forums Are Back Up

1. The Forums Are Back Up - Similar Threads - Forums Are

2. Cant send or receive messages in the Chat forum on my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant send or receive messages in the Chat forum on my Xbox one: I can't seem to fix this problem. I can't send or receive messages on my Xbox One. Everytime I click on the Chat button I get this error message "We were unable to get your recent messages. Please...
  3. Induction to the Xbox Forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    Induction to the Xbox Forums: Hi, i'm coming to you all today in-regards to this test, i know its forbidden to ask for help. but this test is officially glitched out.. and it seems that, some people in this xbox ambassador...
  4. I could not access chat on the Xbox Community forum so I contacted support. I selected a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I could not access chat on the Xbox Community forum so I contacted support. I selected a...: When tech support called me back he ask my Email then for microsoft verification code and a six digit pin code so he could see my account info! Made me think he wanted to hack my account! Why...
  5. I can't find forum guidlines

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find forum guidlines: I am having trouble finding the answer to this question.Where are the xbox forum guidelines? dce441b0-612d-4ab3-91ef-5a7c6f14c5b8
  6. can i get banned by using xbox forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    can i get banned by using xbox forums: so recently there was a post i made regarding fake xbox live accounts after a few days i felt the post was unnecessary i i did get an answer but i did not want to remember what happened so i tried...
  7. Xbox pc beta forums

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox pc beta forums: is there a place i can browse and talk to other players? Finding answers to some of my problems is really bothersome would be nice if there were threads on topics i could read up on before i make...
  8. Does Xbox forum need to go into more detail when there is an issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Xbox forum need to go into more detail when there is an issue?: Hello everyone, I've been an ambassador since season 14 and I've been replying to a lot of forums trying to help people who are having issues. It would be great that when someone is typing a post...
  9. Ambassadors forum test

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassadors forum test: I'm having problems answering the questions for the Ambassadors forum test, particularly 1 and 3. I cannot find the answers to these 2 questions anywhere. can i please get some help?...
  10. Ark survival evolved modding contest on the wild card forums?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ark survival evolved modding contest on the wild card forums?: Hi when I visit their official forums and website they happen to host modding contests or something I'm pretty that relates to the latest island valguero map that came out and added this past year...