The Forums Are Back Up

Discus and support The Forums Are Back Up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is the new DLC as awesome as it sounds? I'm stuck at work until 8 PM tonight and curious about the early released content. Plus, it's extremely slow at... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VulDovahSos, Feb 13, 2014.

1. VulDovahSos
    VulDovahSos Guest

The Forums Are Back Up

Is the new DLC as awesome as it sounds? I'm stuck at work until 8 PM tonight and curious about the early released content. Plus, it's extremely slow at work and I need the distraction. Does no one have any xbox problems anymore? lol

:)

VulDovahSos, Feb 13, 2014
  2. The forums are up

Well I wouldn't grumble at forums like those. They are really nice.

Mark Sherwood, Feb 13, 2014
  3. x7SNOOPY7x
    x7SNOOPY7x Guest
    The forums are up

[quote user="xLooneyisCrazyx"]

forums.gearsofwar.com

I have a thread already posted my user name is my gamertag pls read it thanks

[/quote] i have a thread up thats grabbing alot of attention. "ideas For new weapons and Executions" you should look me up and comment man. hopefully black tusk notice. its in general discussion BTW.

x7SNOOPY7x, Feb 13, 2014
  4. Mark Sherwood Win User

The forums are up

Well I wouldn't grumble at forums like those. They are really nice.
  5. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

The forums are up

[quote user="xLooneyisCrazyx"]

forums.gearsofwar.com

I have a thread already posted my user name is my gamertag pls read it thanks

[/quote] i have a thread up thats grabbing alot of attention. "ideas For new weapons and Executions" you should look me up and comment man. hopefully black tusk notice. its in general discussion BTW.
  6. robnyack Win User

The forums are up

I agree with those above saying why can't these forums look that?????

These forums have been awful for how long?
  7. Galactic Geek Win User

The forums are up

I'm not all-to familiar with the types of forums out there, but if it's good, I'll take it - these forums are... Okay, but nowhere near great or where it should be.
  8. Galactic Geek Win User

The forums are up

Those forums look nice - why can't these forums look something like that?
Thema:

The Forums Are Back Up

1. The Forums Are Back Up - Similar Threads - Forums Are

2. Cant post replies to posts on the xbox forums?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant post replies to posts on the xbox forums?: Trying to help a few people out, but am unable to reply as when I try to post the answer / fix it just tells me to try again... Is there a limit of replies per day you can post or something like...
  3. The ethics in locking a forum discussion

in XBoX Accessibility
    The ethics in locking a forum discussion: To have the community's thoughts and viewpoints properly expressed, it is unethical to lock a discussion with out appropriate deliberation. As the person locking the discussion on an opinion of...
  4. Forum

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forum: Qui peut marquer un message comme "Répondu"? [Translate] Who can mark a message like "Answered"? e5a8470f-3615-4cf3-b681-5d8aaea50975
  5. from [Mod removed - See Xbox Forum Guidelines] to itchycalf.

in XBoX on Consoles
    from [Mod removed - See Xbox Forum Guidelines] to itchycalf.: so i had this gamer tag since xbox 360 and all of a sudden today it was changed ti can't lie its pretty funny [Mod removed - See Xbox Forum Guidelines] & in order to change it they want me to...
  6. Whats the point of this forum? why can we not contact xbox / microsoft anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whats the point of this forum? why can we not contact xbox / microsoft anymore?: Im having a hardware issue with my 4 month old Xbox One X The error page on the xbox tells me to go to www.xbox.com/networkhardware for info on mac address filtering When you go to that page, it...
  7. Console ban - This forum is for the Enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console ban - This forum is for the Enforcement team: Dear Enforcement team, I am writing to you today to talk about my console ban. I have no idea why ive been banned but it all happened suddenly. Ive been banned since Feburary 4th. Ive been to the...
  8. Can there be a way to lock these old message on the forums

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can there be a way to lock these old message on the forums: I just accidentally just posted on this old post from 2017 that was at the top of the forum list.Can someone lock these old posts please.I know I should of paid more attention and looked at the...
  9. To wegierskie forum?

in XBoX on Mobile
    To wegierskie forum?: Czemu tutaj pokazuje sie wegierskie forum? Why is the Hungarian forum shown here?
  10. Problem with forums?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with forums?: Hey all, just wanted to ask if anyone else is not seeing new posts all over the forums? My last posts I can see are 11 hours old. So not sure if its me or not. 785b7718-a2b6-4a61-bffc-810e1b806960