"The Forza Horizon 4 profile you are trying to load is no longer available. For more...

Discus and support "The Forza Horizon 4 profile you are trying to load is no longer available. For more... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Following the site, he asks to do "Delete the local console save data", but when entering the link that teaches how to do such a thing, it is no longer... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DaniloAspronitro, Aug 24, 2020.

1. "The Forza Horizon 4 profile you are trying to load is no longer available. For more...

1. Following the site, he asks to do "Delete the local console save data", but when entering the link that teaches how to do such a thing, it is no longer available, I can't find anything on other sites like Youtube. Pls help-me

"The Forza Horizon 4 profile you are trying to load is no longer available. For more... [​IMG]

:)

DaniloAspronitro, Aug 24, 2020
  2. EVERMORE31 Win User

i bought forza horizon 3 i just updated, it says profile had changed ask xbox support

The Forza Horizon profile you are trying to load is no longer available
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

"The Forza Horizon profile you are trying to load is no longer available" Forza Horizon 4

Hi Jayce0604,

Thank you for coming to the Xbox forums, I'd be happy to help.

I've never seen an Xbox error message like this so it seems to be an in-game verification issue. In order to help you figure this out, we need some more information about the situation.

First, do you own the digital license on your account or do you own a disc? Did you purchase the game on his account or did you gift it to him with a redeemable code? Do you guys share an Xbox or do both of have your own?

Has you brother ever played this game with his account and have FH4 saved data associated to it?

Answer those questions and feel free to add any more information that could be helpful with this issue.
  4. OtherwisePilot2 Win User

I can log into the microsoft email account associated with the game, I can log into the xbox app, I can log into Forza website but the game says my profile doesn’t exist?

My version number for the game is 1.0.58.2
  5. OtherwisePilot2 Win User

6. OtherwisePilot2 Win User

Because of this error message I am unable to start a new game or carry on from where I was before the format.
Thema:

"The Forza Horizon 4 profile you are trying to load is no longer available. For more...

1. "The Forza Horizon 4 profile you are trying to load is no longer available. For more... - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon profile

2. forza horizon 4 Error Code E:47-0 (invalid profile) in PC

in XBoX on Windows
    forza horizon 4 Error Code E:47-0 (invalid profile) in PC: I got this code today E:47-0 (invalid profile) i don't know what to do now can someone help me? c6cf26a5-ae08-440d-9fb1-8780356847e1
  3. Forza Horizon 4 profile not available on console or Win 10 PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 profile not available on console or Win 10 PC: I was playing Forza Horizon 4 on my Xbox One console. I wanted to start playing it on a Windows 10 PC. I am new to Windows and got confused so inadvertently repurchased the game. I was able to...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Crash to home screen on Xbox One when loading profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Crash to home screen on Xbox One when loading profile: Hello, I'm hoping you can help me. For about a year my son has been unable to play the game. At the startup screen where you press A (XBox One X) it begins to load the profile and then crashes to...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 - error code E:47-0 (invalid profile)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 - error code E:47-0 (invalid profile): Is reinstalling the game the only way to fix this? Also, do the devs know what actually causes this problem? Because this is not okay for a game of this scale. d97d6d66-82dd-41d1-85f2-60d26dfd3421
  6. Forza Horizon 4, error code E:47-0 (invalid profile).

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4, error code E:47-0 (invalid profile).: Even after doing what this link asked, the problem still continues....
  7. Invalid profile pop up in Screen when start the Forza Horizon 4 in PC by using xbox beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Invalid profile pop up in Screen when start the Forza Horizon 4 in PC by using xbox beta: Error code E:47-0 was popped up in screen for invalid profile. How can I resume the game? 6ba0a45e-5e6a-4a98-9175-9bf0970a2e34
  8. trying to play forza horizon 4 and getting an invalid profile error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    trying to play forza horizon 4 and getting an invalid profile error: Hi team, Im trying to play forza horizon 4 on my pc and keep getting an invalid profile error. It says my profile is no longer avaliable and its error code e47....
  9. Forza Horizon Profile Not Available E:47-0

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon Profile Not Available E:47-0: I was playing forza horizon 4 in morning and had the shut off pc then later when i try to play the game it gave me the code E:47-0. I deleted all the save files and reuploaded them. Even the files...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 ERROR CODE : E:47-0 (invalid profile)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 ERROR CODE : E:47-0 (invalid profile): I am having this problem since yesterday and couldn't solve it in any way b11ee484-1c07-460f-8bbb-ee6236ff6d31

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the forza horizon profile you are trying