The fps icon

Discus and support The fps icon in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is what a fps should be. I can't find a train to complain except I wish I had more time to play 4906af43-085d-419e-ab1e-53dc6097eab0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NFO xDevilseedx, Mar 16, 2014.

1. The fps icon

This is what a fps should be. I can't find a train to complain except I wish I had more time to play

:)

NFO xDevilseedx, Mar 16, 2014
  2. DarkOvcharka
    DarkOvcharka Guest
    Help wanted!

Player with a nuclear bomb icon and FPS games wants to play minecraft? LOL.

DarkOvcharka, Mar 16, 2014
  3. Icons?

Master Chief.

Or maybe the Hero from Fable. Thats about it.

MoshedBrotatoe, Mar 16, 2014
  4. DarkOvcharka Win User

Help wanted!

Player with a nuclear bomb icon and FPS games wants to play minecraft? LOL.
  5. Milan89SD Win User

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition XboxOne at 30 FPS

NO 60 FPS it is done :

CUTSCENE

Xbox One

Lowest FPS: 27fps

Highest FPS: 30fps

Average FPS: 29.98fps

PS4

Lowest FPS: 32fps

Highest FPS: 60fps

Average FPS: 53.36fps

www.neogaf.com/.../showthread.php
  6. MoshedBrotatoe Win User

Icons?

Master Chief.

Or maybe the Hero from Fable. Thats about it.
  7. Endgamez Win User

Icons?

If that's supposed to be sarcasm, it's a pretty poor effort.

It certainly does show a level of mainstream recognition that other video game icons haven't managed to achieve.
  8. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

Icons?

So basically it's just Master Chief then?
Thema:

The fps icon

1. The fps icon - Similar Threads - fps icon

2. Xbox One X - RDR2 Stutters/fps drops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X - RDR2 Stutters/fps drops: Hi guys, I have 2 console of Xbox one X , and in both of them I suffer form what seems to be Stuttering/fps drops. after seeing that, i recorded few minutes of me playing the game so i can send...
  3. High fps drops Apex legends Xbox1XXXXX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    High fps drops Apex legends Xbox1XXXXX: Hi. I watched a lot of videos on y2b and everything looks smooth even with recording. When I playing Apex it feels like my battery on laptop is low while playing the game. Fps drops a lot mostly...
  4. FPS drops/stutter

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FPS drops/stutter: recently i have been experiencing this issue on apex legends where my fps will drop when i look in certain directions of the map. I bought a new xbox to see if it would fix the problem and its...
  5. FPS drops when playing games PLEASE help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FPS drops when playing games PLEASE help me: So this past month i have been experiencing my frame per second drop to where it makes any battle royal game unplayable. Its weird because it only does it when im playing on a big map and when i...
  6. fps domunatoe

in XBoX Accessibility
    fps domunatoe: bought sp dominator but computer wont recognise it so i cant install gamepacks anyone have any ideas eec355a6-08e9-463b-9c72-b27e839e12fe
  7. FPS Drops with Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    FPS Drops with Xbox: hey! I am getting bad fps drops while i play with the Xbox One controller. I play Rocket League with the controller and i dont use it for something else.. I am connected with Bluetooth. Everytime...
  8. jerkily objects in gears of war 4 on xbox one x 30 fps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    jerkily objects in gears of war 4 on xbox one x 30 fps: Hello. I found an issue with 30fps while I’m playing in Gears of War 4 on Xbox One X. In some locations when I turn a camera left or right objects (trees, mountains, buildings etc) don’t move...
  9. Hitman 2 xbox one fps drops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman 2 xbox one fps drops: Hello. I have a problem in the xbox one version of hitman 2. I play it on the xbox one S. Everytime I shoot an enemy with a high cadence gun like a sub rifle, that results on a very low number of...
  10. I think that it's low fps on xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I think that it's low fps on xbox one x: playing only pes2019 or fifa2019 on xbox one x , no problem for a few minute , then unplayable in terms of framerate 4k or 1080p , off hdr mode , on xbox one x and my philips 43pus6503...