The fps icon

Discus and support The fps icon in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is what a fps should be. I can't find a train to complain except I wish I had more time to play 4906af43-085d-419e-ab1e-53dc6097eab0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NFO xDevilseedx, Mar 16, 2014.

1. The fps icon

This is what a fps should be. I can't find a train to complain except I wish I had more time to play

:)

NFO xDevilseedx, Mar 16, 2014
  2. DarkOvcharka
    DarkOvcharka Guest
    Help wanted!

Player with a nuclear bomb icon and FPS games wants to play minecraft? LOL.

DarkOvcharka, Mar 16, 2014
  3. Icons?

Master Chief.

Or maybe the Hero from Fable. Thats about it.

MoshedBrotatoe, Mar 16, 2014
  4. DarkOvcharka Win User

Help wanted!

Player with a nuclear bomb icon and FPS games wants to play minecraft? LOL.
  5. MoshedBrotatoe Win User

Icons?

Master Chief.

Or maybe the Hero from Fable. Thats about it.
  6. Endgamez Win User

Icons?

If that's supposed to be sarcasm, it's a pretty poor effort.

It certainly does show a level of mainstream recognition that other video game icons haven't managed to achieve.
  7. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

Icons?

So basically it's just Master Chief then?
  8. isturbo1984 Win User

Icons?

[quote user="Endgamez"]

Well...Master Chief is the only video game character to have a wax replica built at Madame Tussaud's.

So, as far as icons go, I'd say he's topped them all!

[/quote]'Cause as far as video games and their mascots go, you haven't earned your chops until you're made into a wax doll.
Thema:

The fps icon

1. The fps icon - Similar Threads - fps icon

2. FPS StrikePack Anti-Recoil and Rapid Fire Mods in Multiplayer FPS and TPS Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    FPS StrikePack Anti-Recoil and Rapid Fire Mods in Multiplayer FPS and TPS Games: Is people using a FPS StrikePack Anti-Recoil and Rapid Fire Mod in an Online Multiplayer match considered cheating? I believe it gives people too much of an advantage due to the fact any gun they...
  3. Fallout 76 PC Game Pass performance - struggling to get to 60 fps.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 76 PC Game Pass performance - struggling to get to 60 fps.: Hi, Firstly I know Game Pass on PC is a 'Beta' so please don't use that as a generic reply. And remember this is a PC question, so if you don't reply with Xbox fixes or reply with uninstall and...
  4. Will 4k and 60 fps rec will ever be fixed on Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Will 4k and 60 fps rec will ever be fixed on Xbox?: Hi! I bought Xbox One X over PS4 Pro (i still have original Xbox One) ONLY cause of this feature (4k capture). I was waiting for about 3 months, and still no fix for it (funny thing that they...
  5. Alan Wake has low rate fps in pc (Solved)

in XBoX on Windows
    Alan Wake has low rate fps in pc (Solved): Hello. I recently bought the PC game pass. Among the games I was interested in playing was the Alan Wake. When I want to open it, it tells me that my system requirements were below what is needed....
  6. Alan Wake has low rate fps in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Alan Wake has low rate fps in pc: Hello. I recently bought the PC game pass. Among the games I was interested in playing was the Alan Wake. When I want to open it, it tells me that my system requirements were below what is needed....
  7. Low Xbox fps for around 8-9 months now.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Low Xbox fps for around 8-9 months now.: I have been having poor xbox FPS as of late, on offline games and online- more specificly for the past 8 months or so. I had a oringial xbox one and it began lagging so i tried hard resetting it,...
  8. Does decreasing display quality make your FPS more stable? And is there anyway I can get...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does decreasing display quality make your FPS more stable? And is there anyway I can get...: A few multiplayer games aren’t really stable in 60 fps. Just looking to see if i can make it more stable somehow. cc549ef3-7f46-4306-9ae7-94efa40858cd
  9. inaccurate FPS counter on xbox game bar

in XboX Insiders
    inaccurate FPS counter on xbox game bar: So i got the xbox game pass for pc a few weeks ago and have started to use the game bar more along side it but it was not till a few days ago that a mate pointed out the perfromance counter inside...
  10. Xbox one queda de fps[Translation - Xbox one queda de fps]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one queda de fps[Translation - Xbox one queda de fps]: Meu xbox one fat apresenta quedas de fps nos jogos como exemplo dark souls 3 e red dead redemption 2 tem como resolver ou é normal? [Translation - My xbox one fat shows fps drops in games like...