The free game this month, INSIDE, is absolutely incredible. You MUST dload and play it.

Discus and support The free game this month, INSIDE, is absolutely incredible. You MUST dload and play it. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would download and play this game, but unfortunately i playing in games from Playdead only by pre-order always ^_^)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Korhog, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Korhog
    Korhog Guest

The free game this month, INSIDE, is absolutely incredible. You MUST dload and play it.

I would download and play this game, but unfortunately i playing in games from Playdead only by pre-order always ^_^)

:)

Korhog, Jul 16, 2019
  2. JhonSnow777 Win User

Amazing game, i tough it was from the same creators of Limbo...
  3. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Thanks for the reminder. I've heard from several people that it was good, and I've been meaning to check it out eventually; however, I'm also procrastinating a bit because I wasn't crazy about Limbo.

This will probably be one of the next games I start.
  4. XsmkstarzX Win User

Hi mocoworn,

I didn't see it, but given all the good feedback about it I will have to check it out and give it a try. Thanks for the heads up!
  5. Tp FrisKyy Win User

Brilliant , have you got all the achievements?
  6. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

I have it downloaded but haven't got round to playing it yet
Thema:

1. The free game this month, INSIDE, is absolutely incredible. You MUST dload and play it. - Similar Threads - free game month

2. I have 12 month Xbox live gold membership but when i go to download the free games from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have 12 month Xbox live gold membership but when i go to download the free games from...: Gold membership at store says free trail instead of free with Xbox live gold membership for downloading games aa622a3d-1c97-4b40-a898-a1177b24c7b7
  3. Sling TV one month free with $1 Game Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sling TV one month free with $1 Game Pass: Hello, I recently took advantage of the sale to get a month of Game Pass for a dollar, and with that you're supposed to get a month of Sling TV. However, no instructions were provided on how to...
  4. Didn't get my free XBox Game Pass month

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't get my free XBox Game Pass month: Hi! I was sent a promotional email stating that if I subscribed to Game Pass with PayPal, I'd be getting a code to redeem a month of service for free. However, I did not get it so I contacted...
  5. Games with Gold not free for me this month?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold not free for me this month?: Every month I go into the website to 'purchase' the free games with gold games. This month, I was able to 'purchase' the dragon age II xbox 360 games for $0 just fine, but when I click on 'Race...
  6. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Should of recieved 3 months free Xbox Gold

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Should of recieved 3 months free Xbox Gold: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Should of recieved 3 months free Xbox Gold You will need to contact support directly for assistance with that issue. Contact Us | Xbox Support...
  7. No free month of Xbox Game Pass after paying with PayPal (recent Promotion)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No free month of Xbox Game Pass after paying with PayPal (recent Promotion): Hi On 16th October I purchased one month of Xbox Game Pass with PayPal as per this promotion: https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/promotions/gamepass-paypal. However I not received anything in my Xbox...
  8. Paypal free Game Pass month code not received (Italy)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Paypal free Game Pass month code not received (Italy): Hi everybody, I'm writing from Italy so excuse me for my bad english... as many people here on 17 october I purchased a month of Game Pass and I payed with Paypal to receive the free month,...
  9. 24 Months of Game Pass offered for free during console setup, errors out

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    24 Months of Game Pass offered for free during console setup, errors out: Took advantage of a Gamestop promotion and traded in my Gears edition S console for a new Scorpio edition X. I went through the initial console update step, as well as the express setup via the...
  10. Free 1 month Xbox Game Pass code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free 1 month Xbox Game Pass code: Hi, I am wondering if I can redeem a code for a free month of Xbox Game Pass, I read on the internet that you are giving it away and If you sign up to Xbox rewards, and I haven’t got my code yet...