The freezing and red Xs keep on coming...

Discus and support The freezing and red Xs keep on coming... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; While I appreciate the fact that you fixed the achievements, the game is still broken. Several times in the past week I've lost tons of coins, luggage... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SusieFL49, Jun 3, 2014.

1. SusieFL49
    SusieFL49 Guest

While I appreciate the fact that you fixed the achievements, the game is still broken. Several times in the past week I've lost tons of coins, luggage and power bingos because the game just breaks after you buy a certain amount of extra balls and fill up
    most of your cards. I'm sick of those red Xs and I'm sick of losing my hard-earned coins among other things. it just happened to me on USA and has happened in other locations as well.

I see it is happening to others as well according to your facebook page... and noooooooooooo, don't tell me to post there. I have NO interest in EVER having a facebook account. Just so you know, I'm at level 50 and I just play to stockpile coins and keys...
    impossible to stockpile tickets. I have no idea why I do this... lol.

Also, a few suggestions: better luggage rewards, fewer luggage powerups in the luggage (I never use them except at the very last second just to use them up.), and people on level 50 don't need the experience ones; perhaps a reward for completely filling
    a power bingo card; and most importantly - more time after the last ball is called!

:)

SusieFL49, Jun 3, 2014
  2. James pick
    James pick Guest
    Xbox to PC streaming not working on fast network

Trying to stream some red dead 1 to my laptop but it won't work at all. when I do a test it comes up with all Xs and says my network is too slow but I can stream on my desktop no problem.

James pick, Jun 3, 2014
  3. AdrienTou
    AdrienTou Guest
    Xbox crashing after 5 minutes of playing

Hi,

No red rings on the console when freezing ?

AdrienTou, Jun 3, 2014
  4. The freezing and red Xs keep on coming...

Thanks for all the suggestions and we are working on a fix that should be out hopefully very soon. The freezing and red Xs keep on coming... :)

MS Win8 Games, Jun 6, 2014
  5. MS Win8 Games Win User

Thanks for all the suggestions and we are working on a fix that should be out hopefully very soon. :)
  6. Jersey Devil130 Win User

4th red ring of death

it come on but i need to get a dashbord update evey time and then freezes and then go to red ring of death
  7. Galactic Geek Win User

Gonna Change My GT. There any side effects?

My humble advice? Come up with something unique, cool or funny, and grammatically correct (none of these random capital letters, numbers, Xs, Os, Is and so on...).
  8. Alpha blood 849 Win User

Xbox games keep freezing

My xbox keeps freezing too.... Red solid light but works now... Irritated this girl needs black ops minecraft and skate 3 in her life :(
  9. XBF Nestor S Win User

I can not get into a server a friend of mine

Hey Mauro thanks for keeping in touch!

We suggest checking out friend Xs
    network
    since the problem could be coming from his end since the problem is only occurring with him. Go ahead and check it out and let us know how it goes!
Thema:

1. The freezing and red Xs keep on coming... - Similar Threads - freezing red keep

2. gears of war 2 freeze fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gears of war 2 freeze fix: just fixed gears 2 from freeze bug Are there any tips i can use or know so that way it wont happen again e3c56438-a7ab-4de5-b0ac-c3276c282872
  3. Constant freezing and signing in issues for 5 days

in XBoX Accessibility
    Constant freezing and signing in issues for 5 days: My Xbox constantly signs me out and refuses to start up any games or apps unless I restart it 5-6 times, it's also signing me out of netflix and Hulu, and even YouTube I've tried clearing my local...
  4. Windows 10 Streaming App Video Freezing Occasionally

in XboX Insiders
    Windows 10 Streaming App Video Freezing Occasionally: [IMG] See: Bottom Left For the past 3-4 months, even after changing routers (Netgear R9000, Ubiquiti EdgeRouter 4, Unifi Security Gateway) and Wireless access points (built in to Nighthawk,...
  5. Why did my brand new Xbox One X suddenly start freezing/bricked?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my brand new Xbox One X suddenly start freezing/bricked?: Hi i recently bought an xbox one x,i have been playing it flawlessly until last night when it froze and booted me out of call of duty modern warfare. Now i cant do anything on the console. Ive...
  6. new cod mw still freeze n crash already asked for a refund digital copy and went and bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    new cod mw still freeze n crash already asked for a refund digital copy and went and bought...: new cod mw still freeze n crash already asked for a refund digital copy and went and bought a disk still same problems. Dev ERROR 6317, 6323, and 356. 4 going on 5 weeks cant play a game in any...
  7. on disc games freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    on disc games freezing: So ive had my xbox one for about 3 yrs. Just recently it has started to freeze about an hr or 2 into playing an on disc game. When it starts, it will freeze for a few seconds then work for a few...
  8. Red Dead Redemption 2 - Game keeps freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption 2 - Game keeps freezing: I started playing Red Dead Redemption 2, but suddenly the game started freezing at some points or glitching during some cutscenes (for example: the audio and subtitles are ok, but the image is...
  9. Digital version of red dead redemption 2 freezes and system hard resets

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital version of red dead redemption 2 freezes and system hard resets: i purchased the digital version of red dead redemption 2 and it freezes and makes the system hard reset . i had it plugged into a power strip but now it's plugged directly into the wall, my...
  10. Pulling Hair out over Crazy Freezing issue and NO Red Lights!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pulling Hair out over Crazy Freezing issue and NO Red Lights!: Ok so let me preface this plea for help by saying I'm VERY tech savvy. I have a unique xbox 360 freezing issue. I have two brand new xbox 360 4GB E consoles that I'm using as wmc extenders and...