The front usb port doesnt work in xbox one x

Discus and support The front usb port doesnt work in xbox one x in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I wanted to attach my mouse but doesnt work at the front port in one x Please help dc6f5f09-6860-49d8-99a3-0fab4a809b8a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MuhammadIS, Oct 29, 2019.

1. MuhammadIS
    MuhammadIS Guest

I wanted to attach my mouse but doesnt work at the front port in one x

Please help

:)

MuhammadIS, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Vilborg Win User

Hello,

Here are a few things to try:

• I would make sure the mouse works on another device (such as laptop or other computer) first.

• There is also a second port in the back of the Xbox One, try this to see if there is any success here.

• Make sure the port is working with another USB (Xbox controller for example)

From

3. onyxishere Win User

One of the front USB ports not working

There are ports on the back of the console. Perhaps try one of those or get a wireless controller. Other than that you'd have to send it in for repairs as discussions of self-repair are not allowed on the forums.
  4. airmattdog Win User

Moving to the Console forum.
  5. MisterFizzle Win User

Hey there Basic,

Sorry to hear about your USB port.

It sounds like that port on the front may be faulty.

You can send it in for repairs using the online service center: https://myservice.xbox.com/Pages/Welcome.aspx

But if it works for you to use any of the other USB ports on the console, that's also a viable option.
  6. IceStorm III Win User

How many wired controllers?

Three wired, one wireless does work:

http://sdrv.ms/ULGwPv

I'd embed an image, but that's not working from Flickr or SkyDrive so...

The above controllers are plugged into an MW3 console. Two on the rear USB ports, one on the front USB port. They also work when plugged in via the two USB ports on the HD DVD drive, and when plugged in via the two front ports and one rear port.
Thema:

1. The front usb port doesnt work in xbox one x - Similar Threads - front usb port

2. Problem with Xbox one x when I went to press the Xbox button on the front of my console to...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with Xbox one x when I went to press the Xbox button on the front of my console to...: I have noticed a issue when pressing the Xbox button on the front of my console to turn it on when I got to the homescreen dashboard of my Xbox one x. there was nothing on the homescreen dashboard...
  3. The front push-buttons of my Xbox One do not work anymore so I can't eject my games discs

in XBoX on Consoles
    The front push-buttons of my Xbox One do not work anymore so I can't eject my games discs: Xbox One : Nor the front "power-switch" nor the "eject disc" buttons work anymore. No warning, no error messages, just one day thoose did not respond to any command. So i'm stuck with one game in...
  4. Plugged Xbox One headset in the Universal Audio Jack on the front of my PC and it doesn't show ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Plugged Xbox One headset in the Universal Audio Jack on the front of my PC and it doesn't show ...: I got a Universal Audio Jack on the front of my PC, I plugged the 3.5mm Xbox one headset into it and the audio doesn't cut out and switch to the headset, no sound is coming from the headset. It...
  5. Original Xbox Battle Front II Market Place Dowloaded Game File: Xbox 360 failed to download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox Battle Front II Market Place Dowloaded Game File: Xbox 360 failed to download: Bought this game from Microsofts marketplace a few days ago on my Xbox 360. I have communicated to at least 5 support staff. They have had me factory reset the device. Delete OS update reinstall...
  6. Star Wars Battle Front 2 issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battle Front 2 issue: I am playing in campaign mode and i am at Maz's castle playing as Han Solo and i can not interact with the 3 people i need to. When I push the X button it tells me command not available. Can you...
  7. battle front 2 will not load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    battle front 2 will not load: i have bought battlefront 2 for my son, we tried to load the game, the console states disc is damaged or dirty, i returned it, bought a new disc and again the same thing, to me this means...
  8. Xbox One S keeps turning itself on but not lighting up in the front and no picture??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S keeps turning itself on but not lighting up in the front and no picture??: I have an Xbox One S, lately I've been noticing it turns itself on.... doesn't light up in the front button, doesn't display a picture on the TV either when it does this. The fan turns on and the...
  9. Xbox One X (Project Scorpio) - Keeps Crashing To Dashboard, External HDD only works on front ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X (Project Scorpio) - Keeps Crashing To Dashboard, External HDD only works on front ...: Hi all, after a long wait in today for my Project Scorpio Edition of the new console, I have been unable to play the games for any longer than a couple of minutes. The games I have been trying...
  10. XBOX 360 - Front USB ports verses Rear USB ports for USB-Memory-Sticks

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 - Front USB ports verses Rear USB ports for USB-Memory-Sticks: Perhaps I put my first thread in the wrong forum... http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_support/xbox_360_support/f/7/t/2097047.aspx Basically, I have two functional USB-Memory-Sticks They work in the...