The Future Of Music Rhythm Games

Discus and support The Future Of Music Rhythm Games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Music Rhythm games like Guitar Hero have been around for quite a while now and it's been said for quite a few years that they've become stale and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dynamic Sausage, May 7, 2014.

1. The Future Of Music Rhythm Games

Music Rhythm games like Guitar Hero have been around for quite a while now and it's been said for quite a few years that they've become stale and boring. Although I agree with this, I've always enjoyed them for the most part and have invested a lot of time
    and money in to them, my only main gripe is constantly changing the discs to play the songs I'd like to at the time.

Now that some time has passed since the last few mainstream ones do you think they will make a dazzling next-gen comeback or is RockSmith the final hurrah of a dying breed? Larger discs as standard and the time elapsed since the last few means that we could
    now potentially have 200 - 300 songs on a single game and there's been more than a few decent albums across all genres in the last few years to combine with those classics we all love to sing on a Friday night.

Of course, the problem lies that our new-fangled controller technology means we would most likely have to buy a whole new kit but mines looking a bit worse for wear anyway so I'd personally probably invest. Would you and if so, what do you want to see?

:)

Dynamic Sausage, May 7, 2014
  2. Arkham99
    Arkham99 Guest
    Mass Effect 3 Beta Leak

Wouldn't a "music rhythm game" be most suitable as a means of communicating with The Rachni? Schuey19, I think you're onto something...The Future Of Music Rhythm Games :)

Arkham99, May 7, 2014
  3. Whiistler
    Whiistler Guest
    CANT GET IN AUSTRALIA?!

Obviously they mean Bit.Trip Presents Runner 2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien.

Whiistler, May 7, 2014
  4. The Future Of Music Rhythm Games

I honestly don't know, but what I do know is that Fantasia has yet to be released - no controller required. The Future Of Music Rhythm Games ;)

Galactic Geek, May 7, 2014
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

I honestly don't know, but what I do know is that Fantasia has yet to be released - no controller required. ;)
  6. Arkham99 Win User

Mass Effect 3 Beta Leak

Wouldn't a "music rhythm game" be most suitable as a means of communicating with The Rachni? Schuey19, I think you're onto something...:)
  7. Whiistler Win User

CANT GET IN AUSTRALIA?!

Obviously they mean Bit.Trip Presents Runner 2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien.
  8. Dark destiny Win User

Xbox One might have an upgrade?

I don't lack rhythm, don't need to make digs at me, I just have a different preference in music ;)
  9. ChasedGibbon45 Win User

Xbox One might have an upgrade?

[quote user="Dark destiny"]

I don't lack rhythm, don't need to make digs at me, I just have a different preference in music ;)

[/quote]Why so serious? Not taking "digs" at you. I wasn't taking a poll of what type of music anybody in this thread listens to either.

Plus, I can take your word but can't be 100% sure that you have rhythm. ;)
Thema:

1. The Future Of Music Rhythm Games - Similar Threads - Future Music Rhythm

2. Accelerometer in future controllers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accelerometer in future controllers.: Hi, My TV remote has an accelerometer in it, it's an LG magic remote. So I can use it as a pointer. It's so much better than using buttons. Why don't you put something like that into the XBox...
  3. Xbox Controller Future (elite and others)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Future (elite and others): I have personally always thought Microsoft should offer a repair service for their controllers (after I found out this was not something they already offered). After reading through the forms, I...
  4. Suggestion: Xbox gamers should be notified about future updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suggestion: Xbox gamers should be notified about future updates: Xbox users should be notified of whats going to happen to thier system in advance so that they can say if they like the new feature coming or not. This would benefit the community because it the...
  5. I wouldn't recommend Xbox in the future

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I wouldn't recommend Xbox in the future: We aren't getting reimbursed you guys... Microsoft is a corporation and corporations are too greedy to care about the consumer. My only suggestions is to cancel all subscriptions so you don't get...
  6. Not buying another xbox.....playstation now has my business for foreseeable future

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not buying another xbox.....playstation now has my business for foreseeable future: Xbox one x boots up but get blank screen. Tried all troubleshooting steps and kept it going for a month or so now get blank screen; called support and out of warranty and they want to charge $250...
  7. Wished Forza Horizon 4: future versions also offering international versions or options for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wished Forza Horizon 4: future versions also offering international versions or options for...: Wished Forza Horizon 4: future versions also offering international versions or options for right traffic Till now, the simulation Forza Horizon 4 is only on English roads, where left traffic is....
  8. Future of games with gold?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Future of games with gold?: So we were told there would be no more xbox 360 games coming to xbox one via backwards compatibility. What does this mean for xbox 360 games on games with gold? Will they no longer add any? Will...
  9. The Ability To Play Background Music Is In The Future Apparently!

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Ability To Play Background Music Is In The Future Apparently!: Xbox One To Receive Cortana And Ability To Play Background Music, New Features To Be Announced This E3 And it only took a little more than 2 years! :P 9744b038-ebd7-4f6e-84e1-ab1878996884
  10. Future Xbox One Update Should Support Music Via USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Future Xbox One Update Should Support Music Via USB: I'm sure I'm not the only one who gets upset when they have to eject a game disc and try to load.up a cd to snap while I play my digital games. Then, when you want to play a game disc, having to...