The future of the Xbox Dashboard after One/X

Discus and support The future of the Xbox Dashboard after One/X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi all, Hope everyone is having a lovely Friday and up for a great weekend of gaming. I've been a regular OS tester since the launch of Xbox One and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PyroMessiah86, Oct 25, 2019.

1. The future of the Xbox Dashboard after One/X

Hi all,

Hope everyone is having a lovely Friday and up for a great weekend of gaming. I've been a regular OS tester since the launch of Xbox One and also have plenty of 360 Beta/Alpha test experiences. I also do some paid testing for a 3rd party company.

I got thinking about the future of this OS and Xbox Scarlett. With all the man hours gone into testing new features especially this gen....is it safe to say Xbox Scarlett will be using a variation of this OS? I'd hope all of the hard work would not be thrown out as we head into next gen.

I have a feeling after the Xbox 360 original blade system and MS deciding to go a different route later with that and with Xbox One lessons have been learnt and we won't have an entirely new dashboard when Scarlett launches. Is that safe to say?

That leads to some questions.

What are everyone's thoughts on the future of Xbox in terms of the dashboard?

What do you most want to see next gen and what do you want to remain from the current dashboards we are all testing?

Do you want an entirely new dashboard built from the ground up for Scarlett?

Curious what everyones stance is on this including staff.

Cheers and have a great weekend ~PyroMessiah86

submitted by /u/PyroMessiah86
    [link] [comments]

/u/PyroMessiah86, Oct 25, 2019
  2. Mister Cizl Win User

Game pass

Hey X GHO5T X R3CON! Yes, deals are offered to different people at different times. Be sure to keep an eye on your dashboard and
    Xbox Wire for future deals and promotions. Thanks!
  3. smileskybird Win User

Xbox One Messaging is Just Bad...

Another reason is because there's no voice messaging. An X-B-O-X feature which Xbox 360 has. Not even between other Xbox 1 consoles. Many of my friends are people I meet on Xbox Live said that Microsoft could bring this out in a future update.

M hasn't released an official chatpad yet but the SmartGlass app works brilliantly if you have a smartphone or tablet. Your Dashboard performance depends on your Internet Speed and the way Microsoft makes the Dashboard although they will release updates
    to help improve Dashboard performance. Even when I joined late 2010 on Xbox 360 there has been A LOT of Dashboard UPDATES for that console.
  4. taidara Win User

XBOX Live Connection/Disconnection Issues

Did this start after the latest dashboard update or before? If so you can try delete and reinstall the dashboard.

In the storage options where it list all your storage devices press X, LB, RB, X, LB, RB, X.

Also, search the HDD for any corrupted files.
  5. Tzar of kaos Win User

New Xbox UI beta pics

The current one is more cleaner.

The future dashboard got icons,pictures,words,....everywhere.A real mess.

Hopefully,i use Kinect.I'll just need to close my eyes and remember how great it was....snif....R.I.P Xbox one dashboard.
  6. Dr Black Bones Win User

We need more customization and functionality on the Xbox One.

Yeah profile stuff like profile images wont happen. They'll release gamer pics like they did with the Xbox 360, but they wont allow people to customize it with their own photo.

Anyways, we'll get many different options in the future. Look at the 360 dashboard, it has changed so much, so expect to see some new things for the Xbox One Dashboard in the near future.
Thema:

The future of the Xbox Dashboard after One/X

1. The future of the Xbox Dashboard after One/X - Similar Threads - future Dashboard

2. Future 'Ghost-Playing' Problem

in XboX Insiders
    Future 'Ghost-Playing' Problem: Hello, I hope there's someone in Redmond working in this future "game changing" experience after what was revealed at X019. To give an explanation to this concept here's a break down: The...
  3. Backlog to the future

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backlog to the future: Lol cute little idea but feels more like a gimmick. Cant see me using it often but could be fun now and then. affd560f-8ac1-483c-9609-dd9df76a88e6
  4. Will we be able to stream Xbox 360 & Xbox Original Games in future too?

in XboX Insiders
    Will we be able to stream Xbox 360 & Xbox Original Games in future too?: I love the new streaming feature, it’s awesome! But at the moment it’s only limited to Xbox one games. I’m just wondering if in the future we’ll be able to stream Xbox 360 & Xbox Original Games...
  5. Been with the Insider Program for 5 years, can't wait for what's to come in the far future!

in XboX Insiders
    Been with the Insider Program for 5 years, can't wait for what's to come in the far future!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Krose7298 [link] [comments]
  6. Is Microsoft Credits possible to use to buy future consoles like Project Scarlett?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Microsoft Credits possible to use to buy future consoles like Project Scarlett?: So, since I started earning Microsoft credits from gift cards and the Microsoft Rewards Program, I need to know if the credits are possible to save up towards a future pre-order of the Project...
  7. The Future of Gaming - Thanks to Bethesda, the future doesn't look too bright....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Future of Gaming - Thanks to Bethesda, the future doesn't look too bright....: Fellow gamers, I had an epiphany in light of the new "Fallout 1st" subscription service being implemented into Fallout 76 regarding the future of gaming, and it's not a good one. Bear with me:...
  8. Xbox One future

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One future: A friend of mine that works for gamestop said that he heard about this from higher up his chain. 914e51f2-0678-4443-b8cf-e898c02be9a7
  9. Will there be anymore rings above alpha skip ahead sometime in the near future?

in XboX Insiders
    Will there be anymore rings above alpha skip ahead sometime in the near future?: I remember reading an article way back that talked about adding additional rings above alpha and alpha skip ahead and was wondering if that's still going to be a thing or not? Been in the program...
  10. Future games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Future games: Will there ever be a realistic mlb game on xbox in the future we need one e8726d38-90e8-4f33-9305-33a2cf755973