The future of the Xbox Dashboard after One/X

Discus and support The future of the Xbox Dashboard after One/X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi all, Hope everyone is having a lovely Friday and up for a great weekend of gaming. I've been a regular OS tester since the launch of Xbox One and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PyroMessiah86, Oct 25, 2019.

1. The future of the Xbox Dashboard after One/X

Hi all,

Hope everyone is having a lovely Friday and up for a great weekend of gaming. I've been a regular OS tester since the launch of Xbox One and also have plenty of 360 Beta/Alpha test experiences. I also do some paid testing for a 3rd party company.

I got thinking about the future of this OS and Xbox Scarlett. With all the man hours gone into testing new features especially this gen....is it safe to say Xbox Scarlett will be using a variation of this OS? I'd hope all of the hard work would not be thrown out as we head into next gen.

I have a feeling after the Xbox 360 original blade system and MS deciding to go a different route later with that and with Xbox One lessons have been learnt and we won't have an entirely new dashboard when Scarlett launches. Is that safe to say?

That leads to some questions.

What are everyone's thoughts on the future of Xbox in terms of the dashboard?

What do you most want to see next gen and what do you want to remain from the current dashboards we are all testing?

Do you want an entirely new dashboard built from the ground up for Scarlett?

Curious what everyones stance is on this including staff.

Cheers and have a great weekend ~PyroMessiah86

submitted by /u/PyroMessiah86
    [link] [comments]

/u/PyroMessiah86, Oct 25, 2019
  2. FreakRoach Win User

Xbox Series X - Will there be a same thing like the Xbox One S and Xbox One X?

No one knows what future holds, but Xbox One X was not release just few months after Xbox One S. One S had a good run on its own.
  3. Mister Cizl Win User

Game pass

Hey X GHO5T X R3CON! Yes, deals are offered to different people at different times. Be sure to keep an eye on your dashboard and
    Xbox Wire for future deals and promotions. Thanks!
  4. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Xbox Series X VR support?

It is the future. No one can escape it. Even Xbox. After Kinect fiasco is not easy to try something new. But, VR must come to the so powerful console as Seris x will be.
  5. kgin20 Win User

Will next gen games work on all Xbox one platforms?

So future games like Need for speed 2021 will be available for xbox one but further in the future when it comes out for series x
  6. D4vid 360 Win User

Why is Microsoft removing these features?

Xbox is going to be a different machine in a few years: microsoft has understood thst these features have to be added or deleted in a long time.

Kinect has been completely abbandoned and the dashboard is going to be always more similar to the future series x
Thema:

The future of the Xbox Dashboard after One/X

1. The future of the Xbox Dashboard after One/X - Similar Threads - future Dashboard

2. AM I BANNED BY MICROSOFT ON GHOST RECON FUTURE SOLDIER

in XBoX Accessibility
    AM I BANNED BY MICROSOFT ON GHOST RECON FUTURE SOLDIER: It's the 28th of April, 2020 my Xbox live subscription was due and at the point of subscription, I got frustrated by the too many links and payment suggestions Microsoft windows were popping up at...
  3. NFS BACKWARDS COMPATIBILTY ON XBOX ONE AND FUTURE CONSOLES

in XboX Insiders
    NFS BACKWARDS COMPATIBILTY ON XBOX ONE AND FUTURE CONSOLES: After looking at the backwards compatibility list for the xbox one I notice there isn't compatibility for any of the need for speed titles. I'm just wondering why is this the case? I've had fond...
  4. New Xbox Release And Future Pricing

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox Release And Future Pricing: So I was wondering if anyone has insight on whether or not the new Xbox Consoles [Series X And S] Will have any price drops around holiday's. (Black Friday, Christmas, etc.) I do not know if it is...
  5. Time splitters future perfect should be backwards compatible.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Time splitters future perfect should be backwards compatible.: Absolutely love this game and have been trying everywhere to find a copy but then realised it isn't even backwards compatible which means I would need an original console just to play it. I really...
  6. Future of Gold Membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Future of Gold Membership: Really not a forum question, but hoping someone in the company can address this: what is the future of Gold Memberships? I use my Xbox for streaming more than gaming and feel that losing the...
  7. Jet set radio future is a must

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jet set radio future is a must: Will JSRF ever be on xbox backwards compat ? Its been 3 years since i asked , i wont stop till this happens d7f34148-6c09-4a2f-a3a6-ac8e79f29b38
  8. Insider user's profile and its linked consoles for future notice.

in XboX Insiders
    Insider user's profile and its linked consoles for future notice.: Hey there. Do you have any info, for those who are gonna buy Xbox series x, what is gonna happen? Is xbox insider leveling global like windows insiders 10 PC where I can move to the same ring...
  9. Future of Xbox live? Price doubling? Free?

in XboX Insiders
    Future of Xbox live? Price doubling? Free?: What's going on with Xbox live? I've heard they are discontinuing the yearly subscription. Not sure why. Heard it's going to be linked with game pass now for twice the price. Also heard something...
  10. My Home Xbox Suggestion/idea for future console update

in XboX Insiders
    My Home Xbox Suggestion/idea for future console update: I made a suggestion to make the wait time for "make my home xbox" switch more available for example. Instead of 1 year how about 3 months because if people waste all their 5 switches they don't...