The Game bar wont open when I press win+g

Discus and support The Game bar wont open when I press win+g in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The game bar used to work really well and now even if in the settings it says it's on and everything. It still wont open, so I tried setting my own... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RobloxMelodic, Aug 23, 2018.

1. The Game bar wont open when I press win+g

The game bar used to work really well and now even if in the settings it says it's on and everything. It still wont open, so I tried setting my own keys, but that also didn't work. Right now I assume that it's broken or something, please help.

:)

RobloxMelodic, Aug 23, 2018
  2. game bar problem

sir I have a problem when i start a game i want to record it but game bar does not opens with win+G what should i do?

EngineerEar7154, Aug 23, 2018
  3. windows 1079 update

After I made the Windows 1709 update, the game mode is set up and the on / off button that I kept open when I go to settings to turn off does not appear. If you enter any game and win + g and make the game bar, fps open again, but when you turn off the 60
    fps game bar fps locks again.

Oppaidragon123, Aug 23, 2018
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Have you tried restarting your PC? That will sometimes resolve these types of issues.

{Parity}, Aug 24, 2018
  5. {Parity} Win User

Have you tried restarting your PC? That will sometimes resolve these types of issues.
  6. L8IZ Win User

Game FPS

it is working now, if the game bar is glitching like this going to settings-app settings and pressing on advanced settings on all of the xbox apps then pressing reset on them, then after that you have to restart the pc and it worked, Harry P told me this
    and my fps stays the same now when I press win+g,

Thanks, E.
  7. StephenQuinn82 Win User

Graphic card apparently supported - can't use DVR to record

Is there a message that appears on screen or does it just not do anything?

Are you able to open the game bar by pressing Windows Key + G, then hitting the red button?
  8. Oppaidragon123 Win User

windows 1079 update

I wrote it in English but I do not understand why the site is translated.

English = After I made the Windows 1709 update, the game mode is set up and the on / off button that I kept open when I go to settings to turn off does not appear. If you enter any game and win + g and make the game bar, fps open again, but when you turn
    off the 60 fps game bar fps locks again.
  9. ED La Sauce TheMight Win User

Xbox App Game DVR

And I tried to open "My Captures" after pressing *Windows* + *G* to open the Game Bar. The mouse icon turned to a loading wheel…….. I never saw any File explorer window popout or anything.
Thema:

1. The Game bar wont open when I press win+g - Similar Threads - Game bar wont

2. no sound on some games not all games. dolby atmos with sj9 sound bar.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no sound on some games not all games. dolby atmos with sj9 sound bar.: I have had a on going issue that is not getting any better. I have xbox one x conected to lg oled 55e6v using lgs dolby atmos sound bar sj9. most games work fine but i have a few games were i...
  3. Barra de jogo [Game Bar]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Barra de jogo [Game Bar]: Quando tento fazer isso: Se nada acontecer quando você pressionar a tecla do logotipo do Windows + G, verifique as configurações da Barra de jogo. Abra o aplicativo Xbox e selecione...
  4. Game Recording Bar position adjusting problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Recording Bar position adjusting problem.: When i start recroding screen from windows game bar then there is no option to drag or move his position.Please help me how to drag it. cf53c192-75e0-4ead-a7ad-0416836cd0ca
  5. Game Bar Error Code 2184328707 and 2147500034

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar Error Code 2184328707 and 2147500034: Hi, I am a Game Bar user on Windows 10.Lately, I have been facing issue with recording and taking screenshots of my games. Earlier(1 year or so..)Game Bar( formerly the "Xbox"app) was working...
  6. How to make xbox game bar show horizontally instead of vertically

in XBoX on Windows
    How to make xbox game bar show horizontally instead of vertically: For some reason when I press Windows + G in a game, I get some odd vertically designed game bar with all the same buttons as the horizontal bar. Why did this happen? Can I switch back to...
  7. game bar error 2184327175 - xbox gaming overlay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game bar error 2184327175 - xbox gaming overlay: Hello, I can't record with the error code:2184327175 on the Xbox gaming overlay a few days ago. I use the window10 operating system and the display adapter uses 'Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620,...
  8. Xbox game bar for my PC wont record my games anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar for my PC wont record my games anymore: Hi, My PC used to be able to record any game and it is above the minimum specs to record. Now it says my PC isn't good enough to record. I've tried all the troubleshooting stuff. Does anyone...
  9. Xbox game bar for my PC wont record my games anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar for my PC wont record my games anymore: Hi, My PC used to be able to record any game and it is above the minimum specs to record. Now it says my PC isn't good enough to record. I've tried all the troubleshooting stuff. Does anyone...
  10. Xbox freezing and wont load games or menu bar

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox freezing and wont load games or menu bar: every time I turn on to play Xbox 1 it takes for ever to loud up and to even start the game and when I get on the game it take like 45 min just to loud a part of the game then gets stuck in load...