The Game bar wont open when I press win+g

Discus and support The Game bar wont open when I press win+g in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The game bar used to work really well and now even if in the settings it says it's on and everything. It still wont open, so I tried setting my own... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RobloxMelodic, Aug 23, 2018.

1. The Game bar wont open when I press win+g

The game bar used to work really well and now even if in the settings it says it's on and everything. It still wont open, so I tried setting my own keys, but that also didn't work. Right now I assume that it's broken or something, please help.

:)

RobloxMelodic, Aug 23, 2018
  2. game bar problem

sir I have a problem when i start a game i want to record it but game bar does not opens with win+G what should i do?

EngineerEar7154, Aug 23, 2018
  3. windows 1079 update

After I made the Windows 1709 update, the game mode is set up and the on / off button that I kept open when I go to settings to turn off does not appear. If you enter any game and win + g and make the game bar, fps open again, but when you turn off the 60
    fps game bar fps locks again.

Oppaidragon123, Aug 23, 2018
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Have you tried restarting your PC? That will sometimes resolve these types of issues.

{Parity}, Aug 24, 2018
  5. {Parity} Win User

Have you tried restarting your PC? That will sometimes resolve these types of issues.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

What is "Xbox overlay" when streaming and how can I fix it?

Xbox Overlay is really the "Game Bar", and when you press Win+Alt+B it's a shortcut designated in Game Bar to begin broadcasting. So either you can press Windows+G and open the game bar and select Settings from there, and either change the shortcut for
    broadcasting, or you can use the settings to link your account to a Mixer account to start broadcasting when you press the button.

More details on the Game Bar for Windows 10 can be found here.

Let us know if you have any other questions!
  7. Paul1708 Win User

My Game Bar is just a tiny box

Hey there Omar

When you Win G this brings up the game bar from the game bar you can select the auido and party overlays and music and performance and more. You can resize all the boxes by draging the coners of the box has with anything on windows. Once you have the boxes
    open you can click the little pin icon in the coner and that will stick the box so every time you press win G that will appear. Its fully customise so you can choose and build your own expernice.

I would check out this page
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/social/use-game-bar-on-windows-10
  8. L8IZ Win User

Game FPS

it is working now, if the game bar is glitching like this going to settings-app settings and pressing on advanced settings on all of the xbox apps then pressing reset on them, then after that you have to restart the pc and it worked, Harry P told me this
    and my fps stays the same now when I press win+g,

Thanks, E.
  9. PalmettoBling Win User

Xbox Console Companion

If you're on the latest update, you might also want to check if you're signed into the Game Bar by pressing Win+G keys to pull it up. See if that has you signed in.
Thema:

1. The Game bar wont open when I press win+g - Similar Threads - Game bar wont

2. Game Bar can't be enabled

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar can't be enabled: When I start a game, like Gears 4 on PC, it will say "Press Windows + G to open game bar". Except when i push the shortcut, nothing happens. Not even if I push the home button on an Xbox...
  3. Warum sieht meine spielleiste anders aus als bei anderen [Translate] Why does my game bar...

in XBoX on Windows
    Warum sieht meine spielleiste anders aus als bei anderen [Translate] Why does my game bar...: [img] oben ist bei mir und unten ist bei anderen [Translate] above is with me and down is at other [img] 9af58768-01b2-46d6-a39e-b0f778da7358
  4. Xbox Game Bar not working.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar not working.: Hi Team, when trying to post o LFG is not working, it immediately shots off. Can you guys show me how to fix this? 8fb218c1-aa7e-40e9-b1c0-385a63e0493d
  5. Xbox Game Bar - windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar - windows 10: Xbox game bar is not recording popups windows that sometimes show up. In the recording the popup window doesn't show up. Is there a way to set a parameter in game bar to record the popup window?...
  6. Xbox Game Bar always showing "目前无法进行录制,请稍后再试" [Translation - "Cannot record now, please try...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar always showing "目前无法进行录制,请稍后再试" [Translation - "Cannot record now, please try...: [img] Whether I was playing a game or wasn't playing a game,when I use "Win + Alt + R"or use "Win + G" to capture, it always showing "目前 法进行录制,请稍后再试". ___ [Translation - "Cannot record now,...
  7. accessing the win 10 game bar

in XBoX Accessibility
    accessing the win 10 game bar: My OEM keyboard broke so I bought another one, but it doesn't have a windows logo key. I need to access the game bar but it requires pressing win + G, and all the shortcuts use win + various...
  8. Xbox game bar for my PC wont record my games anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar for my PC wont record my games anymore: Hi, My PC used to be able to record any game and it is above the minimum specs to record. Now it says my PC isn't good enough to record. I've tried all the troubleshooting stuff. Does anyone...
  9. Xbox game bar for my PC wont record my games anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar for my PC wont record my games anymore: Hi, My PC used to be able to record any game and it is above the minimum specs to record. Now it says my PC isn't good enough to record. I've tried all the troubleshooting stuff. Does anyone...
  10. Xbox freezing and wont load games or menu bar

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox freezing and wont load games or menu bar: every time I turn on to play Xbox 1 it takes for ever to loud up and to even start the game and when I get on the game it take like 45 min just to loud a part of the game then gets stuck in load...