The game dosen't appear in my country's Marketplace, but on the US's it does

Discus and support The game dosen't appear in my country's Marketplace, but on the US's it does in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Basiclly, i have an Xbox 360 and i live in Brazil and i was looking to buy Sonic Adventure. However, it dosen't appear on my country's Marketplace, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JuuhSCH, Apr 26, 2020.

1. JuuhSCH
    JuuhSCH Guest

Basiclly, i have an Xbox 360 and i live in Brazil and i was looking to buy Sonic Adventure. However, it dosen't appear on my country's Marketplace, but when i switched it to the US it's right there. The problem is that in my country, dollar is way expensive
    ($1 s R$5, it's alot in here trust me) and i'm looking for an alternative which i can buy with BRL. How can i do it?

Edit: If you search "Sonic" on the PT-BR Marketplace and the EN-US, on the PT-BR one has 11 games, and the EN-US has 22, double the games including the one i want, Sonic Adventure.

:)

JuuhSCH, Apr 26, 2020
  2. MKDeed Win User

Really i dont think you cant unless you look online like cd keys places like that maybe amazon or it would have to be the expensive route so really have to look online the most. Sorry could not help much
  3. sanguinedragon Win User

Cannot find games for gold

I have the same problem, the Games with Gold Button in the marketplace does not appear on my console, and that is with going to browse games-featured. It just isn't there.

It DOES appear if I sign in with my son's account
  4. FearedNightmare Win User

Missing DLC in the Xbox LIVE Marketplace...

Maybe you can browse through the marketplace on the Xbox website itself

marketplace.xbox.com/.../AllDownloads

This is the US marketplace, content shown here might not be available if you are from a different country

Just search for your game and additional content should appear as well
  5. Daft Badger Win User

How can I buy Mass Effect 2 DLCs?

The content may not be available in your country as it is all appearing on the marketplace for me.

The cerberus network download should be free,you don't need to pay for it.You can try downloading it but it shouldn't affect dlc appearing on the marketplace.
  6. NazarusUnbound Win User

Resident Evil 4 Problem

I would love to, but unfortunately it does not appear anywhere in the marketplace.

Including Arcade Games, Games on Demand and checking by Title. It simply does not appear for me at all
Thema:

1. The game dosen't appear in my country's Marketplace, but on the US's it does - Similar Threads - game dosen't appear

2. seagate game drive light out on front

in XBoX on Consoles
    seagate game drive light out on front: my seagate game drive isnt being recognised by my xbox, yet it is recognised on my pc. The white light on the front above the x symbol is no longer on. the xbox is working without the external...
  3. How to delete the Cloud save data from a game on Windows 10?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to delete the Cloud save data from a game on Windows 10?: Hello! I want to delete the complete data from the game State of Decay 2, because i want to start from scratch. But there is no way for me to do that, because i can only delete the save file but...
  4. Game Clip

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Clip: I clipped something that was supposed to be 30 seconds but it was only 14 seconds. Is there anyway you guys can send the whole clip or anyway i can get that clip?...
  5. Juegos compartidos se cierran[Translation-Shared games close]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Juegos compartidos se cierran[Translation-Shared games close]: Tengo el xbox game pass para pc, y lo comparto con 2 amigos. El problema es que tuvimos un problema con los únicos 2 juegos que jugamos(no se si pase con otros) estabamos jugando y pasaron como 15...
  6. cant get onto game account

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant get onto game account: I have left my partner and my sons Xbox was set up with my ex partners email address and a password chosen by him. I want my son to be able to use his game account but cant get into it. my ex...
  7. Xbox Companion is being Replaced by Xbox Game Pass (Beta) app

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Companion is being Replaced by Xbox Game Pass (Beta) app: [IMG] Xbox Companion is being Replaced by Xbox Game Pass (Beta) app is a Joke as the Xbox (Beta) app has Nothing the Xbox Companion does like Clubs, Console Control, Uploading Custom Pictures...
  8. Games updates seem to be much bigger than my friends

in XboX Insiders
    Games updates seem to be much bigger than my friends: Hello, I'm actually here to report two issues. The first issue is that whenever I get an update, my xbox never seems to update it, the percentage stays at 0. The second is that when I restart my...
  9. Buying Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Games: Dear friends Good afternoon, can you tell me if I am in the region of Russia, some sanctions will be applied to me if I purchase games from the Argentinean store. Thanks in advance for your...
  10. Game dosen't connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game dosen't connect: My batelfront game dosen't connect to the EA accses servers 9dffb55b-f145-44e5-828a-3ab56c676a3c