The Game DVR and gaming settings missing

Discus and support The Game DVR and gaming settings missing in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; This question has been asked several times before and never usefully answered. Just to be fully clear the setting is not there. [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Anon2013-06, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Anon2013-06
    Anon2013-06 Guest

This question has been asked several times before and never usefully answered.

Just to be fully clear the setting is not there.

The Game DVR and gaming settings missing [​IMG]

:)

Anon2013-06, Feb 13, 2020
  2. CharmedPie49341 Win User

Game DVR and gaming settings missing

No gaming settings, no advanced settings in xbox app, no game bar, no gaming mode, unable to install 1809 Oct media feature pack (update not applicable to your computer) ok that's an update for N version but I don't have DVR either so I thought I could install
    it since it's in this pack. I've used DVR recording before but it all got deleted at some point, I don't know exactly when.

[​IMG]
  3. Anon2013-06 Win User

Hi, thanks for replying.

It is 1809 (LTSC )

If you have a solution it might be worth updating all the other threads with the same question. They all end in a comment that there is a newer question without providing a link.
  4. Ezrares Win User

Yeah, looks like this:
    [​IMG]
  5. CharmedPie49341 Win User

No gaming settings, no advanced settings in xbox app, no game bar, no gaming mode, unable to install 1809 Oct media feature pack (update not applicable to your computer) ok that's an update for N version but I don't have DVR either so I thought I could install
    it since it's in this pack. I've used DVR recording before but it all got deleted at some point, I don't know exactly when.

[​IMG]
  6. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

it might be useful to provide the current Windows 10 version too. Since settings may be different per version.

Via the Run.. command you can use winver to get the actual version.
Thema:

1. The Game DVR and gaming settings missing - Similar Threads - Game DVR gaming

2. Xbox DVR clips make my game look laggy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox DVR clips make my game look laggy: Xbox DVR clips make my game look laggy all of the sudden. I only play on xbox so no pc stuff is necessary in your answer just looking for a solution on the xbox one that’ll bring my clips back...
  3. Xbox One X Game DVR Not Working Properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X Game DVR Not Working Properly: For some unknown reason my Xbox *randomly* doesn't record what I actually recorded. What I mean is that the recording will only be a short 4-6 second clip of something that was not intended to be...
  4. GAME DVR

in XBoX on Windows
    GAME DVR: My name is Pedro and I am having problems with the windows game bar. I simply disabled the service, but trying to activate the service again does not activate and is unusable. So how can I enable...
  5. Game DVR Cutting crashes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR Cutting crashes: Leider habe ich seit einiger Zeit das Problem dass beim schneiden mit Game DVR der Balken nicht durchläuft und stattdessen eine Fehlermeldung kommt dass der Vorgang abgebrochen werden musste....
  6. Game DVR not working with RDR2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR not working with RDR2?: So I have had this problem for about 2 months now, any time I play red dead redemption 2 wether it is online or story mode every time I take a screen record it stutters and skips ahead making the...
  7. Win 10 Game DVR, Cache?

in XBoX on Windows
    Win 10 Game DVR, Cache?: Moin! Es geht um die Win 10 Game DVR Funktion! Wisst ihr wo der Cache von der automatischen Spiele Aufzeichnung der letzten 30 sec ist? RAM, VRAM, Festspeicher?...
  8. my xbox capture (game DVR?) wont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox capture (game DVR?) wont work: as the title suggests my xbox capture wont work and when it does it forces me into the "record what happened" screen and i cant back out of it! and its on because i checked numerous times and its...
  9. Game DVR + Modern Warfare

in XBoX on Windows
    Game DVR + Modern Warfare: I have Modern Warfare open. I click Win + G, and it says "Gaming features not available. enable gaming features for this app to record gameplay" with a checkbox, normally I can check the box, and...
  10. Game DVR 1440p @ 60FPS Option Needed Badly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game DVR 1440p @ 60FPS Option Needed Badly: I now play on PC in 1440p @ 120fps...I come back to Xbox to play with friends. However, game DVR only has two options...4K SDR/HDR or 1080p (low quality bitrate). Please add the ability to record...