The game pass ultimate gift

Discus and support The game pass ultimate gift in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I don't know if I'm the only one but everytime I try to claim either the Discord Nitro or Spotify Premium I keep getting an error. The QR code doesn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by OkImAaron, Nov 19, 2019.

1. OkImAaron
    OkImAaron Guest

I don't know if I'm the only one but everytime I try to claim either the Discord Nitro or Spotify Premium I keep getting an error. The QR code doesn't appear and I just get an error with each of them. This has happened over the course of like 3 days where
    I try multiple times to no avail.

:)

OkImAaron, Nov 19, 2019
  2. LiThIuMxFaLcOn Win User

Ultimate game pass

Did he gift you ultimate game pass or 1 year of gold? Since there is a 1:1 conversion ratio for a normal gold or game pass to Ultimate game pass. For example if you were to redeem a 3 month game pass code while you have ultimate it would convert to a little
    over a month in ultimate.
  3. niwshki Win User

Checking Game Pass Goals Progress

You can check it through the "Game Pass Goals" tile on the Game Pass Game Library/Hub on the console.

Clicking on that tile will display an offer to receive a "Mystery Gift" or an "Ultimate Mystery Gift" depending on the level of participation from you.
  4. Vinniebe86 Win User

How to use Microsoft rewards?

When I get enough points I will use them for the ultimate game pass and some gift cards.
  5. Christyna64 Win User

Discord nitro redemption

Unfortunately it looks like Discord hasn't added a way to claim the Game Pass gifts for PC only subscribers as they describe here Note: Only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers receive a Nitro subscription. At this point in time, there isn't a way
    for PC only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers to claim the Nitro gift.

You may want to contact Microsoft Billing or Discord to discuss what your options are.

https://support.discordapp.com/hc/e...ox-Game-Pass-How-to-Redeem-3-Month-Nitro-Gift
  6. ChaseMatic Win User

xbox

When you buy more Game Pass Ultimate via on the store or with a gift card, it will extend the length of your Ultimate membership. It will inform you when it will expire as well. Another cool thing people don't often know is that if you have a 3-month regular
    Game Pass redeemable code and you currently have an Ultimate membership, it will convert the 3-month Game Pass into 2 months of Ultimate membership.
Thema:

1. The game pass ultimate gift - Similar Threads - game pass ultimate

2. Game Pass Ultimate suggest I buy game pass ultimate to pay its games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate suggest I buy game pass ultimate to pay its games.: I can't redownload ck3. It gives me the option to buy it a full price or use game pass to download. I have gamepass ultimate. I am signed in my xbox account. I don't think its is fair to make me...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Xbox Series X

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Xbox Series X: Hi, I've been a subscriber to Game Pass Ultime for a while now, really happy with (even more so given the addition of EA Play), suits our family setup perfectly. This has led me to be very keen...
  4. bug xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bug xbox game pass ultimate: Bonjour je vien de me prendre un abonnement xbox game pass ultimate , celui ci figure bien dans ma liste d'achat de mon compte microsoft ainsi que sur l'application xbox dans abonnements ,...
  5. X-Box Game Pass Ultimate perks disappearing except overcooked 2

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    X-Box Game Pass Ultimate perks disappearing except overcooked 2: All of the x-box Game Pass ultimate perks not appearing except overcooked 2. When I first got the gamepass I redeemed the Discord Nitro code and that was all. Then Now 10 days or so later I want...
  6. So , i bought x box game pass ultimate not too long ago to get discord nitro from perks...

in XBoX on Windows
    So , i bought x box game pass ultimate not too long ago to get discord nitro from perks...: So , i bought x box game pass ultimate not too long ago to get discord nitro from perks BUT! I wasn't able to get it because of my region like... really? I tired using VPN but it didnt work , i...
  7. Xbox One, Game Pass Ultimate, Two Consoles, EA, Origin, Accounts... - This is WAY too...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One, Game Pass Ultimate, Two Consoles, EA, Origin, Accounts... - This is WAY too...: Hi Everyone. Hope you can help! Bit of a complex setup... Please bear with me - kind of a 2-part question. I'm Dad to two sons. I'm not a Gamer but I work in I.T. and I understand the...
  8. 12 Month Game Pass ultimate "converted" to about 4 months of game pass without notifying me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    12 Month Game Pass ultimate "converted" to about 4 months of game pass without notifying me?: I purchased a prepaid 12 month game pass ultimate which includes 12 months Gold membership, 12 months game pass, and 12 months pc gaming pass. Activated May 1st 2020. Today the game pass...
  9. Only 1 perk in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Only 1 perk in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: I activated Xbox Game Pass Ultimate with a code today, and when I logged in with my account to windows xbox app, in section "perks" it showed only 1 I bought this subscription to get 3 months of...
  10. xbox ultimate game pass + xbox console

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox ultimate game pass + xbox console: Hi! I want to preorder/buy the new console when it comes out. But, id like to know some things about the game pass and how it works. I currently have the PC game pass, most of the games work...