The game The Suffering 1 & 2 The suffering ties that bind made by Midway

Discus and support The game The Suffering 1 & 2 The suffering ties that bind made by Midway in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello i was wondering if. Microsoft. Can recreate the suffering 1 & 2 ties that bind it could. Be a great project 02e30c15-8d5b-4597-b534-3fbf9bfb49be Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by brandonozbun, Oct 10, 2019 at 9:32 AM.

1. brandonozbun
    brandonozbun Guest

Hello i was wondering if. Microsoft. Can recreate the suffering 1 & 2 ties that bind

it could. Be a great project

:)

brandonozbun, Oct 10, 2019 at 9:32 AM
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

It's always tough when it comes to remaking/remastered/re-releasing titles from a

developer and publisher that no longer exist. I believe both games are still available on PC though. I'm not sure if it'd be possible to get them remastered on console, it would be a case of finding out who owns the publishing rights to those games now, and
    whether or not there's enough demand to pursue that option.
  3. CryingHero Win User

I'm not sure Microsoft search here for game ideas but you can try suggesting to some of the heads on Twitter.
  4. Bokor Zombie Win User

Hi
    brandonozbun

Thank you for bringing this question to the Xbox forum. With both The Suffering games the best one you should contact is the Developer which is Surreal Software (sorry they ceased in 2010) - or the Publisher which as you mentioned is Midway
    (which also ceased
    ).

Therefore you may have trouble with this depending on who now is managing this game.
  5. Panzrammer Win User

Backwards Compatibility? What do you want to see?

A lot of original Xbox games. Top of my list would be:

(Top 3/4)

Jaws Unleashed

Evil Dead: Regeneration

The Suffering and The Suffering: Ties That Bind

Doom 3 original and Resurrection of Evil (Activision; not BFG from Bethesda)

Burnout Revenge

Jet Set Radio Future

Destroy All Humans 2

Tron 2.0 Killer App

Roadkill

The Punisher
  6. DocHolliday 7 Win User

And for our next collection...

A Gears trilogy would sweet.

Why not the Ties that bind..... and create a 3rd one for the X1
    I would pre-order The Suffering trilogy (with the 3rd on XO), the day it's announced.

...or Dead Space.
Thema:

1. The game The Suffering 1 & 2 The suffering ties that bind made by Midway - Similar Threads - game Suffering suffering

2. Welcome to the Xbox Game Streaming Preview

in XboX Insiders
    Welcome to the Xbox Game Streaming Preview: On behalf of the Xbox Game Streaming team we are excited to start inviting members of the community into the preview to share their experience and feedback with us. Below are a few highlights,...
  3. Additions to r/XboxInsiders, including the Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support Hub

in XboX Insiders
    Additions to r/XboxInsiders, including the Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support Hub: Hello Xbox Insiders! Starting today, and over the next couple weeks, you’re going to see some additions and improvements that we’re making to the r/XboxInsiders subreddit. Today, we’re welcoming...
  4. Xbox 360 Games Not Launch On Latest Insider Stable Build

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 Games Not Launch On Latest Insider Stable Build: I'm having an issue when trying to launch 360 games. I keep getting error code 0x80070002 submitted by /u/GILLHUHN [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox game bar keybinds not working

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar keybinds not working: I've been trying to set up a keybind to mute/unmute my mic, but neither the default nor any of my attempted keybinds work, I can only do it by clicking on the icon. For start/stop recording only...
  6. Why do we keep old mutiplayer servers for old games running

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do we keep old mutiplayer servers for old games running: For example black ops two and one, the servers are full of modders who mod the game so bad it looks like a mall after Christmas, and its wierd the game is about 5 years old black ops 1 is older...
  7. Xbox One X: Error 0x80070002 when launching 360 games from Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X: Error 0x80070002 when launching 360 games from Gamepass: I subscribed to Gamepass on my Xbox One X. I downloaded Gears of War - the original Xbox 360 version - from Gamepass. When I launch it I get an error that says "Please Try Again. Sorry, that...
  8. This game suffers from serious network reliability issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This game suffers from serious network reliability issues: Is anybody monitoring the network? The game is no longer reliable, it keeps suffering from serious network issues. Lost a lot of coins and tickets as a result. If reliability does not improve will...
  9. Can't play original Xbox game "The Suffering" on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play original Xbox game "The Suffering" on Xbox 360: Trying to play Xbox game "The Suffering" on my Xbox 360 but get message saying "This original Xbox game is not supported on your Xbox 360 console. An update...may be available..."etc. I'm new to...
  10. Games seem to suffer from low frame rate and aren't displaying in 1080P

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games seem to suffer from low frame rate and aren't displaying in 1080P: I just want to play my games but they seem to run a lot worse than on my 360, is my xbox one broken? c4d32d28-58a9-489e-9dd2-eb1be1a3f06f