The game you loose your girlfriend, boyfriend or job over it

Discus and support The game you loose your girlfriend, boyfriend or job over it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I was young I lost my girlfriend because of World of Warcraft. It wasn't a game, but a job... 4d22c03e-ad7a-46e1-8eca-8f6282e8ba77 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DominumStige, Jun 7, 2019.

1. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest

When I was young I lost my girlfriend because of World of Warcraft. It wasn't a game, but a job...

:)

DominumStige, Jun 7, 2019
  2. Allebas Win User

I actually know someone who lose their girlfriend to Xbox. Now he brought his girlfriend an Xbox to get her into gaming. Withing one week of her having a Xbox she starting talking to some guy on Xbox.

She would hang out with her boyfriend in real life but she got on Xbox she starting going offline to avoid him. Long story short he found out the Xbox guy ask her about then she dumped him for the Xbox guy.

I told he better get that Xbox back. Eventually, he got it back and she was more pissed at not having the console because she couldnt talk to or play with the Xbox guy. Just in case you were curious about their age>>>they both was in their late 20's.
  3. Mythus CZ Win User

I'm playing a lot but I'm trying to spend my time for my girlfriend and work.. Because I have all of these 3, gaming is going aside the rest..
  4. DerSanjoe Win User

I never had a reason to loose someone for a game or an console
  5. Pandy Yato Win User

I have never had a game be more important than real life though FFXIV is an addiction.
  6. InsanKilla clan Win User

Never just because of the game
Thema:

1. The game you loose your girlfriend, boyfriend or job over it - Similar Threads - game loose girlfriend

2. Cant install games in Xbox beta app - parts of install not shown anymore - i loose weeks of...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install games in Xbox beta app - parts of install not shown anymore - i loose weeks of...: Hallo, i cant download recore or other games in xbox beta app anymore. When i try to download recore it seams that it starts and i see the download in the microsoft store but on the next day when...
  3. Problem with loosing sound when playing Rage 2 game the sound in the game would work great...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with loosing sound when playing Rage 2 game the sound in the game would work great...: The sound in the Rage 2 game has suddenly started happening just recently when I started playing the game. I have tried uninstalling the game then reinstalling the Rege 2 game that didn’t fix the...
  4. tranfering my game from my xbox one to my computer without loosing anything i have on that game

in XBoX Accessibility
    tranfering my game from my xbox one to my computer without loosing anything i have on that game: can i transfer my games on my xbox to my pc without loosing anything i have on the games? because im thinking about getting a gaming computer and i love this game called Apex Legends and ive put a...
  5. Can't get on game and when I do it lasts for about 4 minutes. I loose all points also.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get on game and when I do it lasts for about 4 minutes. I loose all points also.: can't get on bingo. When I do it lasts for about 4 minutes and I loose all points. 4fce1be1-2224-4712-a5ae-b7f051fb24a9
  6. Xbox One System error/ loosing saved game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One System error/ loosing saved game: Hi Ive been having serouis problems with my xbox one these least couple of months as sometimes i turn it on i get an (system error: E105) so i reset my xbox and whilst it is resetting it...
  7. Can I uninstall a game and not loose the progress on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I uninstall a game and not loose the progress on Xbox One: Split from this thread. No one has yet told me how I can uninstall a game which won't work. b6f96a04-1a51-4105-b081-7214aa5473de
  8. I keep loosing the connection to my bingo game. Why does it keep doing this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep loosing the connection to my bingo game. Why does it keep doing this?: I keep loosing the connection to my bingo game. Why does it keep doing this? 0f4b4262-1c75-4a9a-a2f4-5f0a0791142d
  9. Can I uninstall a game and not loose the progress on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I uninstall a game and not loose the progress on Xbox One: I have just purchase Halo: The Masterchief Collection and I don’t have enough space. If I uninstall Forza 6, will I loose all my progress?. I don’t want to risk deleting without reassurance that...
  10. X box one S power supply BAD Service , No swap hard drive on repair.Will loose all game data

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box one S power supply BAD Service , No swap hard drive on repair.Will loose all game data: Have a 3 month old x box one S with built in power supply .That wouldn't boot up After many hours on with help desk and lots of emails , I'm still no better off.I have to send back and they will...