The GamePass and Gold codes didn't apply corretly

Discus and support The GamePass and Gold codes didn't apply corretly in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I redeemed a Game Pass Code but in the xbox appear that it was apply to Gold, and the Gold code for 3 months didn't apply. Cambié un Código de Game... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Andrés Felipe Zamudio, Mar 4, 2019.

1. The GamePass and Gold codes didn't apply corretly

I redeemed a Game Pass Code but

in the xbox appear that it was apply to Gold,

and the Gold code for 3 months didn't apply.
    :)

Andrés Felipe Zamudio, Mar 4, 2019
Thema:

The GamePass and Gold codes didn't apply corretly

1. The GamePass and Gold codes didn't apply corretly - Similar Threads - GamePass Gold codes

2. I accidentally canceled my XBOX Gold when I canceled Ultimate gamepass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I accidentally canceled my XBOX Gold when I canceled Ultimate gamepass: I prepaid for Gold for a year and upgraded to Ultimate. On the same day, I canceled Ultimate and got a $2.00 refund. This also canceled my remaining Gold. If I resubscribe to Ultimate, will I get...
  3. Offline gaming using games with gold or gamepass no longer working how it did

in XboX Insiders
    Offline gaming using games with gold or gamepass no longer working how it did: So I usually have no internet as if I'm not working I could easily be online all night but with kids and everything else, my SO takes the power cable for the router but I can usually play GWG and...
  4. I have Xbox ultimate but woke to these alerts about gold and gamepass expiring in 11 days...

in XboX Insiders
    I have Xbox ultimate but woke to these alerts about gold and gamepass expiring in 11 days...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MDKCODE187 [link] [comments]
  5. Gold subscription+Gamepass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold subscription+Gamepass: I recently bought gold live for 12months and i didnt notice that renewal is is on so if iturned it off my subscription will be canceled? Gamepas: If i bought gamepass for only 1 month will i...
  6. Will Cancelling GamePass Impact my Live Gold Content?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Cancelling GamePass Impact my Live Gold Content?: I have had Live Gold for years and intend to keep it as my kids play online and we have many saved free games. I want to try GamePass while still keeping Live Gold. I heard that if I do that, then...
  7. What Happens when we add more Subscription time (gold,gamepass) when we have xbox gamepass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What Happens when we add more Subscription time (gold,gamepass) when we have xbox gamepass...: what happens? does it add/extend when the ultimate pass expires? has anyone tried it? 6656d970-01b5-4cfd-ba25-bc04f921fbcc
  8. XBOX LIVE 12Month GOLD Code got changed to GamePass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX LIVE 12Month GOLD Code got changed to GamePass: hello everyone, this is my first question i have ever done and english is not my native language so sorry if it is not that good. But no to my question: I had a prepaid Code for 12 month XBOX...
  9. Gold,gamepass, and the disabled

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gold,gamepass, and the disabled: There is an accessibility problem when it comes to online services on the xbox for people with disabilities. Most don't have access to credit cards or bank accounts to buy these services, and...
  10. February Xbox Gold Quest Gamepass code already redeemed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    February Xbox Gold Quest Gamepass code already redeemed: The gamepass code I received as a gold quest reward for February is showing as already redeemed. I haven’t used it and no one has access to my account besides me. Any help would be greatly...