The games take up my space but the download does not appear

Discus and support The games take up my space but the download does not appear in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Well, I was downloading two games and I decided to close the windows tab for a moment and when I opened one again, the games did not come out, and when... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Oscar Eduardo Galvan, Mar 21, 2020.

1. The games take up my space but the download does not appear

Well, I was downloading two games and I decided to close the windows tab for a moment and when I opened one again, the games did not come out, and when I download the game again, it takes up the space
    again, I mean as if I had never downloaded it but the space is already

:)

Oscar Eduardo Galvan, Mar 21, 2020
  2. FAKIR101 Win User

Does Captures Take Up Space?

i feel like i have so many captures and videos and it never seems to matter in terms of my space
  3. Omega Chefe Win User

Hi Gmjones97.

How are you?

So, I have the same problem.

I have bought an External Storage to salve my games, captures and video captures. Also, I use the Windows Xbox App to download these captures and put on my computer.

To get it from your computer go do Windows Xbox App >> Captures >> Xbox Live

I hope this helps you out.

Best regards.
  4. eduscxbox Win User

Yes. They take up space. You can try to upload to onedrive and then remove it from your console. That way it won't take any space locally, only on onedrive.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

There is a limited amount of space for captures and when reached it will ask you to create space by deleting
  6. XBF George L Win User

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this inquiry. I understand you're curious about the amount of space you have for game clips and captures. You can check the amount of storage available for OneDrive at
    OneDrive site. There is also a limited amount of space on Xbox Live servers and locally available the console will let you know if you start to get close to any limits and now when certain
    gameclips have gone a long amount of time with no views or activity they may be deleted automatically.
Thema:

The games take up my space but the download does not appear

1. The games take up my space but the download does not appear - Similar Threads - games space download

2. So I'm trying to install some old xbox one games that I had uninstalled to make space for...

in XboX Insiders
    So I'm trying to install some old xbox one games that I had uninstalled to make space for...: submitted by /u/Armadill0420 [link] [comments]
  3. Game Partially Downloaded, Can't Free Up Space

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Partially Downloaded, Can't Free Up Space: Decided to give GamePass a shot to play Sea of Thieves with some friends. Paid the subscription, launched this app, started the download and let it run overnight since I'm on a slow connection....
  4. Game Pass says my storage is full, but i have 175Gb of free space (Error Code 0x80073cf4)

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass says my storage is full, but i have 175Gb of free space (Error Code 0x80073cf4): The title says it all really. I'm trying to install Sea of Thieves, which is only 42Gb, and the drive i'm trying to install to has 175Gb of free space. The download is currently stuck at 16%,...
  5. Installed games through Xbox Beta taking up twice the hard drive space

in XBoX on Windows
    Installed games through Xbox Beta taking up twice the hard drive space: I noticed this issue with Metro Exodus, but I assumed it was caused by an issue that I had during installation. I had to download the game twice, as I recall. However, having now uninstalled Metro...
  6. Uninstalled game and it did not free up space.

in XBoX on Windows
    Uninstalled game and it did not free up space.: The way this app manages data is terrible. I cant even see where the games are installed or how much space it is taking. I uninstalled a game and none of the space was freed up. So apparntly the...
  7. No space freed up after deleting game captures on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    No space freed up after deleting game captures on Xbox One: As my Xbox One X is running out of free disk space I decided to delete the game captures (Screenshots and Game DVR) from my Xbox. And yes I selected the game captures on the Xbox itself and not on...
  8. Update pop up not enough space - game interruption

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Update pop up not enough space - game interruption: Just had this happen to me and cant find a suggestion box to suggest an update to: - not pop up notifications if ingame or a minimised notification that do not cover the game screen - and not to...
  9. Dead Space 2 NTSC Xbox 360 2-disc game compatibility with Xbox ONE console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Space 2 NTSC Xbox 360 2-disc game compatibility with Xbox ONE console: Is it possible to install NTSC USA Dead Space 2 on Xbox ONE S console (europe)? Best Regards! 35319656-0110-4016-a2a0-c9afac6f87ca
  10. Xbox 360 says device full while downloading game when I have loads of space left

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 says device full while downloading game when I have loads of space left: so I’m trying to re download a game metal gear solid collection HD to my 360. Befor the download I have 12.5 gb free the game is 7.5 gb. Another issue is I downloaded it perfectly fine the other...