The gameshare feature is messed up for me anyone else?

Discus and support The gameshare feature is messed up for me anyone else? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; The gamesharing with me and my friend is super messed up, he had to reset his Xbox for whatever reason and it disconnected our gameshare, now that... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by EvanTN, May 20, 2022.

1. EvanTN
    EvanTN Guest

The gamesharing with me and my friend is super messed up, he had to reset his Xbox for whatever reason and it disconnected our gameshare, now that we’re trying to fix it, it’s just not working atall, anyone have a fix or also getting this problem

:)

EvanTN, May 20, 2022
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

It's an ongoing issue. Microsoft are working on it, hopefully it will be back up and running soon.
  3. ngocphi Win User

It's the gremlins I tell ya bright green x gremlins lol
  4. the emrald hawk Win User

Can two of my friends gameshare with me at the same time?

I'm not asking anyone to gameshare with me, I am asking if two of my friends can gameshare with me
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

I need one more Xbox home switch Please I am in serious need

The gameshare feature was designed to be used in a single household.

Sharing your account details with anyone goes against the Code of Conduct of Xbox Live.
  6. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Can two of my friends gameshare with me at the same time?

I'm not asking anyone to gameshare with me, I am asking if two of my friends can gameshare with me
    You can only with one ( gameshare only works between 2 consoles)
Thema:

1. The gameshare feature is messed up for me anyone else? - Similar Threads - gameshare feature messed

2. Gameshare error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gameshare error: My friend is gamesharing me the zombie chronicles dlc for black ops 3 and I have installed it but when i go onto black ops 3 to play such dlc it doesn’t say I have it installed What can cause...
  3. Gameshare sort of works, sort of doesn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gameshare sort of works, sort of doesn't...: I have been using gameshare with the same person for many years now. Recently I noticed some games were not in my game list anymore. These are games that he has purchased and I have played in the...
  4. Gameshare problems [Xbox one]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gameshare problems [Xbox one]: So, through a bit of trial, we were able to share gamepass and gold, but none of the games that we wanted to share actually shared, is there something that we are missing?...
  5. Gameshare with a friend [Xbox One]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gameshare with a friend [Xbox One]: Me and my friend are trying to do gameshare, we did the steps where we set each others xbox's as home, but neither of us are seeing each others games, I didn't use the organizer account though, so...
  6. Gamesharing of games not available in the region affects other account at same console...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamesharing of games not available in the region affects other account at same console...: Does violation of TOS in one account affects another account signed at same console? I have Xbox series x. I will explain to you what happened literally. I bought the digital version of a game...
  7. How to Remove Games I don't own from Library (Gamesharing)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Remove Games I don't own from Library (Gamesharing): Hi all, I have a friend who used the gamesharing method to try out a few games of their games together on my Xbox when they were over. The lasting impact of this is I have to browse through all...
  8. GameSharing

in XBoX on Windows
    GameSharing: 3 days ago my Xbox have been tweaking and now i cant game share with him every time i tap the check mark box it loads the the check mark disappears i dont know that to do...
  9. gameshare not working on brand new xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    gameshare not working on brand new xbox series x: i just got my xbox series x and i logged into my friends account so i can check the “my home xbox” setting and get all the games he has too. the problem is when i try to check the box, it load for...
  10. Xbox gameshare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gameshare: Me and my friend have been gamesharing since September and suddenly today it stopped working. I was wondering why it wasn’t working as we have each other’s account on our xbox and the other...