The Grounded PTS not showing up?

Discus and support The Grounded PTS not showing up? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I bought Grounded on PC through the Windows store. All fine and good, can still download it (recently had to reset my computer to factory default... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/zeiaxar, Jan 8, 2022.

1. /u/zeiaxar
    /u/zeiaxar Guest

I bought Grounded on PC through the Windows store. All fine and good, can still download it (recently had to reset my computer to factory default because of a bugged Windows update), but for some reason, even before the bugged update forced me to reset my computer, I couldn't join the PTS in the insider program. It doesn't show up.

No I don't have Game Pass, but based on the information I've read, I don't need it because I bought the game. Anyone know why I can't participate anymore?

submitted by /u/zeiaxar
    [link] [comments]

/u/zeiaxar, Jan 8, 2022
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

Vampyr game became in English after update on Xbox One

Cool! And also, installed here on my Series, and it didn't show the PT/BR as well. :/
  3. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Perfil [Translate] Profile

4. Mallanaga Win User

600 free MSP's

yup. same here. i was in it for a measly 200 pts though. it's not showing as pending or anything. PM please =)
  5. camel120 Win User

Points were taken away

still waiting for pts. to be refunded,being XBL has been aware of this happening when is it going to be be fixed and made right.

As to pts. expiring,for some it maybe the case(but all the years i been on XBL i NEVER got pts. that had an expiration date)Mine were taken thru MAGIC2013 when buying a deck key(when using the option "Y" within game),took the points but never gave the key.
    This was a topic somewhere else that XBL admitted this has been going on and they're aware of it YET it seems nothing is being done about it,MAYBE work alittle harder on a fix that is robbing players for pts. (fix what is broke and stop fixing things that
    are not broke)

also look into the rewards program,pts get rewarded and then within a day or two just disappear,even when you check pts. rewarded it shows up and next time you check that it's like it never happened,BUT still shows that you earned them.
  6. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Contas Deletadas em outras plataformas [Deleted Accounts on other platforms]

Thema:

1. The Grounded PTS not showing up? - Similar Threads - Grounded PTS showing

2. Grounded game error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grounded game error code: I've been having an issue with grounded giving me a error code every time I load the game i was just waiting to know if anyone else is having this problem and if so does anyone know how to fix it...
  3. Is the metal around the usb port grounded/isolated?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is the metal around the usb port grounded/isolated?: Hi! Probably a wierd question. I just come to think about the metal you see around the usb port or the one around the internet cable port. Is they well isolated? Example you toutch inside...
  4. Grounded public test update not showing up

in XboX Insiders
    Grounded public test update not showing up: Does anyone else have this problem where the update doesn't show on the insider hub ? I've Uninstalled and installed multiple times and restarted my xbox , pls help submitted by /u/Dxddycamper...
  5. If clans are larger than 6 playerS. We would love to see Ground War open up!! Maybe go back...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If clans are larger than 6 playerS. We would love to see Ground War open up!! Maybe go back...: We were good with that 16 vs 16. Now in Ground War it's only 4 per team. What about the rest of the clan? f7c9bcfa-4089-4560-8c9e-f794b2450646
  6. How to stop throttle on ground properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to stop throttle on ground properly: I’ve looked through the options and it always sits at a bit higher then 0 on the runway no matter the options I turn off, getting aggravating to try and park a big 747 when you have to hit the...
  7. Grounded isn't saving in the right folder

in XBoX on Windows
    Grounded isn't saving in the right folder: Hello all, I'm trying to put a steam save to play in xbox. I found on the internet a lot of guides saying that Grounded from steam usually saves in the folder Saved Games/Grounded, and the xbox...
  8. Play Grounded on PC with son on Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Play Grounded on PC with son on Xbox: Hello, I would like to play Grounded with my son and have an Xbox Live Gold subscription (soon to add Gamepass). I would be on PC while he is on the Xbox. Is it possible for us to be signed into...
  9. Won't Install Grounded on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't Install Grounded on Windows 10: Hello everyone; Im having serious trouble installing Grounded through either the Microsoft Store or the Xbox PC app. You see, I had it installed already but an update came along and totally...
  10. Call of Duty Modern Warfare - Game doesn't load Ground War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare - Game doesn't load Ground War: Is anyone else experiencing this? When you try to run Ground War, it loads for a long time and then gives the message "transmission error". I've tried every potential solution I could find. I...