The guide is very buggy and broken

Discus and support The guide is very buggy and broken in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; In the latest beta ring update, I've noticed that the guide freezes and parties stop working randomly, and it doesn't start working for 10 minutes.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CherryDrCoke, Jul 31, 2020.

1. The guide is very buggy and broken

In the latest beta ring update, I've noticed that the guide freezes and parties stop working randomly, and it doesn't start working for 10 minutes. When I try to open the guide it takes 10 seconds sometimes and it doesn't completely work

submitted by /u/CherryDrCoke
    [link] [comments]

/u/CherryDrCoke, Jul 31, 2020
  2. MS Win8 Games Win User

very buggy

I've reported these bugs to the Bingo team and they are working to get these resolved. As Bingo is a "soft launch" in Canada only, it is similar to what other companies do with beta tests- so they can get all the bugs and problems resolved.
  3. Jasonyeah Win User

very buggy

Still never got my gold card rewards, lost out on 120ish keys, check my gamertag for reference.

I can reproduce the lack of refreshing tickets everytime, launch game, use your tickets, alt tab out of game or go to desktop, go back to game 20 minutes later, no new tickets unless you force close game with alt f4. The bingo issue is strange, you have
    a bingo, you hit bingo, and it just says a big X with 10 second timer. The other day I couldn't complete a single game in brazil room, would never give you any EXP at the end of the match.
  4. MS Win8 Games Win User

very buggy

Can you give me some more information about these errors?

When you say it doesn't recognize your Bingo, does it just lag after you press the Bingo button?

I will check on the Gold card rewards and see if there's an issue on our end with it. I tried to reproduce the lack of refreshing tickets while running in the background but I wasn't able to do it. Are you running a lot of other programs or...?
  5. BootstrapGolem Win User

Will hearthfire have achievements?

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

Looks like it adds a hefty amount of customization features. It looks like they spent some time on it. I'm prepared to eat my words though if it's buggy and broken.

[/quote]

show me a piece of bethesda dlc that isn't buggy and/or broken. actually, show me anything period from bethesda that isn't buggy and broken on some platform.
  6. The1337gamer Win User

Rome Total War II

Wasn't Rome II a buggy mess with totally broken AI?
Thema:

The guide is very buggy and broken

1. The guide is very buggy and broken - Similar Threads - guide very buggy

2. Heads up The guide still crashes

in XboX Insiders
    Heads up The guide still crashes: The guide still crashes not when joining a party but my friend sent me a clip and it crashed just a FYI submitted by /u/CRU-JONES-FTW-2 [link] [comments]
  3. german translation in Guide changes

in XboX Insiders
    german translation in Guide changes: Here are a few things I noticed in the current built. These should be edited. On the Guide menu - Profile and system english is probably "costomize Guide" is currently translated into...
  4. Removal of the Achievement tab in guide.

in XboX Insiders
    Removal of the Achievement tab in guide.: As someone who loves and regularly hunts achievements, I think the removal of the achievement tab is a bad step. Sure, you can see achievements for the game you last played, but why would you bury...
  5. New things added to the guide,(Circled below) Gamerscore on top left and when you open...

in XboX Insiders
    New things added to the guide,(Circled below) Gamerscore on top left and when you open...: [IMG] submitted by /u/InVaL-iDKore [link] [comments]
  6. Notifications in the Guide have been downgraded

in XboX Insiders
    Notifications in the Guide have been downgraded: In Beta Ring so idk the feedback, but I miss being able to clear notifications from the Guide just by pressing X. Now you have to open the notifications, press start, and then delete. Just bring...
  7. Newest Alpha Build broke Part of the People's Guide section in the Top Row. It doesn't show...

in XboX Insiders
    Newest Alpha Build broke Part of the People's Guide section in the Top Row. It doesn't show...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Bandit_Himself [link] [comments]
  8. Very nice small but useful improvement in xbox guide. you can see now its much more easy...

in XboX Insiders
    Very nice small but useful improvement in xbox guide. you can see now its much more easy...: [IMG] submitted by /u/earmack [link] [comments]
  9. When in guide selecting a guide item game/app for more info with the menu button is very...

in XboX Insiders
    When in guide selecting a guide item game/app for more info with the menu button is very...: For the last 3 builds the guide is having a hard time opening the menu for selected guide items its very delayed between time hitting menu button to seeing the menu I've reported it on the console...
  10. The most useless guides ever very hard to make sure xbox live doesnt renew without removing cc ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The most useless guides ever very hard to make sure xbox live doesnt renew without removing cc ...: It shouldnt be so hard to pre cancel so that you are not charged again while paying with a card 008e5997-1207-4472-9d0c-40109c409c8d