The Guide just received slight changes last night for those in the Alpha Skip Ahead ring

Discus and support The Guide just received slight changes last night for those in the Alpha Skip Ahead ring in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Scouse_ATOM [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Scouse_ATOM, Sep 6, 2019.

1. The Guide just received slight changes last night for those in the Alpha Skip Ahead ring

/u/Scouse_ATOM, Sep 6, 2019
  2. Arminator Win User

What requirements i should have to joing in Alpha Ring after many Months Activity in Beta Ring?

Hello,

i am from Germany ....

Now i want to join Alpha Ring, but Microsoft Support tells me, the only way i can join Alpha Ring ist via Invite from another People in the Alpha Ring.

But i dont know anyone in Alpha Ring.

What can i do to join Alpha Ring in XBOX Insider Hub?
    Greetings from Germany as well.

Previously, before there were rings, you had to be invited by someone already in the "Xbox Preview Program" as it was called back then.

This was then changed to the Xbox Insider Program, and anyone was able to join by installing the Xbox Insider App, and anyone is allowed to choose a ring up to Beta.

Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are only available by invitation from someone at Microsoft, and only if new free slots are available.

You will have to "earn" the privilege to be considered by providing regular and quality feedback, and hope that there are Alpha/Skip Ahead members that provided less feedback, and are removed from the Alpha/Skip Ahead rings.

So the only thing we can suggest is to be patient, and to continue participating in the available activities, and wait for the invitation.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

alpha ring level 20 ut time in got it. e in the program.

It was a 50/50 chance between Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha rings. I don't know how you would know others have not put in the time but if they are in Alpha Skip Ahead or Alpha rings they have been invited in as people whom file the best most accurate reports.
    It is inevitable that some aren't as active as others.

Also you should really be posting your concerns here https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders
  4. FreeAndSay Win User

Xbox game pass Ultimate ?

Only Xbox Insider Hub members ( Alpha Skip Ahead - Alpha - Beta ) ring, can subscribe to the XGPU. I believe it will be open for everyone to subscribe later this year.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

When does the xbox one x get the avatar editor update?

Hi, I tried to private message you but it didn't work.

You have to be in the insider preview to download the avatar beta app. It works on the original Xbox One, the Xbox One S and Xbox One X. It is not rolled out by console model but by which Insider Preview ring you are in. It has now been rolled out to all
    rings.

Insider Preview has Alpha Skip Ahead, Alpha, Beta, Delta and Omega rings. Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha are invite only from the development team. You can use any Xbox One family of console in any of the rings.
  6. napalm 31337 Win User

A small system update being released to everyone today

I'm in the Preview Program and in Alpha Skip Ahead Ring, I'm testing several 1910 builds but at the moment no new UI for me.
Thema:

The Guide just received slight changes last night for those in the Alpha Skip Ahead ring

1. The Guide just received slight changes last night for those in the Alpha Skip Ahead ring - Similar Threads - Guide received slight

2. Gray homescreen with nothing appearing. But can access the Guide

in XboX Insiders
    Gray homescreen with nothing appearing. But can access the Guide: I turned off my Xbox by pressing down on the power button for 10 seconds until it shut off. I booted it back up. Now All I get is a gray screen where my homescreen should be. But I am able to...
  3. Xbox Tournaments removed from the Guide.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Tournaments removed from the Guide.: RIP I guess. A nice feature that was sorely underutilized by Xbox itself, even though practically every Xbox first-party game hosts tournaments. submitted by /u/Filthy_Firestarter [link]...
  4. I have seen that the time and guide options have moved I don't like this new location but...

in XboX Insiders
    I have seen that the time and guide options have moved I don't like this new location but...: [IMG] submitted by /u/connorcovbadboy [link] [comments]
  5. Quick guide: How to join Xbox App Beta on iOS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quick guide: How to join Xbox App Beta on iOS: Like other people I had messages not showing in the iOS version of the live and (previous) beta Xbox app. But: with the new build that was released recently I finally have access to my messages...
  6. One Guide by xbox companion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    One Guide by xbox companion: Hi there, Since yesterday i can't use One Guide when my xbox is streamed by the xbox companion on windows 10, anymore. Some friends can still do it, so the problem is on my xbox settings I...
  7. why does my 360 tell me xbox guide is not available while original xbox game is running?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does my 360 tell me xbox guide is not available while original xbox game is running?: why does my 360 tell me xbox guide is not available while original xbox game is running? at the bottom i see X: 5832.0 before update it use to let me go to guide and was able to go back to system...
  8. Xbox one X keeps shutting down 60 seconds after pressing the xbox guide button

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one X keeps shutting down 60 seconds after pressing the xbox guide button: Skip ahead alpha here, I can't send a bug report but ever since the last update I can no longer turn my Xbox on without it powering down after 60 seconds of loading the home screen I press the...
  9. once I click on the Xbox guide I have a sound to say that I clicked on it and then nothing...

in XboX Insiders
    once I click on the Xbox guide I have a sound to say that I clicked on it and then nothing...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  10. GUIDE: For anyone having issues with the wireless receiver for XBO controllers regarding the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    GUIDE: For anyone having issues with the wireless receiver for XBO controllers regarding the ...: Sorry to say that but Microsoft is just really bad at giving quality support. I found a solution to the missing driver issue! There is a topic on reddit leading to a Steam guide: GUIDE for anyone...