The Halo Infinite beta survey isn’t working

Discus and support The Halo Infinite beta survey isn’t working in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I got a message for a survey to fill out after the Halo Infinite beta, but whenever I open it, it just takes me to the XBOX store and sits on a blank... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LittleFuryAU, Aug 3, 2021.

1. The Halo Infinite beta survey isn’t working

I got a message for a survey to fill out after the Halo Infinite beta, but whenever I open it, it just takes me to the XBOX store and sits on a blank screen. Anyone else that played the beta know what’s happening here and how to fix it?

submitted by /u/LittleFuryAU
    [link] [comments]

/u/LittleFuryAU, Aug 3, 2021
  2. ReneBraun2 Win User

0xD0000001 Bard´s Tale IV

Hi,

the Troubleshoot doesn´t work for me.

I have win 10 and use the Xbox(beta) app.

The problem is the connection to the live service, in other games too (checked today).

Live isn´t blocked.

Only the live service is broken ...
  3. Steinsammler723 Win User

xbox live says no connection to inernet but i got one

now its working again but i think tomorrow it isn´t
  4. lilstephon Win User

Ea access hub

The app isn'

t working
    try hard reset it usually works like that
  5. CyMicky Win User

Halo Reach addictive?

well ... for me isn`t halo reach addictive, i`m Halo fan since the first halo what i actual played like halo 2 on pc in my opinion if you own a xbox you should at least play halo ....
  6. Álvaro Ortiz Porras Win User

Problem/Error with Adventures of Shuggy

thanks bro, but i yet complet these steps :( ... and the black screen persist :'(

now, i buy bejewelled 3, and the function is correctly, like other of my games... i think that the public beta dashboard isn´t the problem...wasn´t?
Thema:

The Halo Infinite beta survey isn’t working

1. The Halo Infinite beta survey isn’t working - Similar Threads - Halo Infinite beta

2. Halo infinite flight 2 yeah boy!!

in XboX Insiders
    Halo infinite flight 2 yeah boy!!: Is anyone else lagging kinda bad while playing halo or just me I’m loving the flight way more the first one besides the lag submitted by /u/Jack_savage3 [link] [comments]
  3. Halo Infinite not appearing after signing up for halo insider

in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite not appearing after signing up for halo insider: I signed up to Halo insider and everything but the beta doesn’t appear in insider hub. submitted by /u/S-k-e-e-t [link] [comments]
  4. No halo Infinite invite, what do?

in XboX Insiders
    No halo Infinite invite, what do?: Im on steam and been a part of the insider program since halo CE PC flight, but I have not gotten the invite to the current halo Infinite beta. No emails and nothing on waypoint. What can I do to...
  5. Unable to play multiplayer Halo Infinite Second Flight Test

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to play multiplayer Halo Infinite Second Flight Test: Hello. I am having an issue where I am able to play against bots but unable to queue up to play for multiplayer, I have restarted my pc and redownloaded the game also so I am confused as to what...
  6. Halo Infinite Appreciation Post!

in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Appreciation Post!: I just got done with my first session playing the insider beta of Halo Infinite. 343 had the monumental task of taking such a beloved IP, filled with nostalgia for a lot of players and they did...
  7. Trying to install the beta for Halo infinite but is not showing up

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to install the beta for Halo infinite but is not showing up: Ok 2 days ago ive got an inv to play the Halo infinite insider program september 21 comes up ive enterd where ive suposed to install it in the Xbox insider Hub but is not showing up, september 22...
  8. Is the Halo Infinite Beta still accessible for Insiders? I'm not seeing an option to access it.

in XboX Insiders
    Is the Halo Infinite Beta still accessible for Insiders? I'm not seeing an option to access it.: I am signed up on halo waypoint for the console flighting and joined the Xbox Insiders program. However, from inside the xbox insider hub under previews I don't see an option to participate in the...
  9. Is joining xbox insiders worth it just for halo infinite beta?

in XboX Insiders
    Is joining xbox insiders worth it just for halo infinite beta?: I heard it can be rather difficult opting out of insiders. submitted by /u/bobbythecat17 [link] [comments]
  10. got invited to halo infinite beta stuck on pending

in XboX Insiders
    got invited to halo infinite beta stuck on pending: help please submitted by /u/ZestycloseOption987 [link] [comments]