The Halo Master Chief Collection is not working

Discus and support The Halo Master Chief Collection is not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I lost progress because I can't play on my account with the progress, it says that I am signed in on the wrong account, however when I sign out and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MASTERchef..09, May 27, 2022.

1. The Halo Master Chief Collection is not working

I lost progress because I can't play on my account with the progress, it says that I am signed in on the wrong account, however when I sign out and back in, it says the store account and game account don't match or something.

:)

MASTERchef..09, May 27, 2022
  2. onyxishere Win User

Add Halo 3 to Xbox One

3. Mad Cow Dizease Win User
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

Halo MCC Previous Halo 3 Items

By the way On You Tube Halo channel :"Halo Master Chief Collection dev panel-SDCC"

Halo full panel about Master Chief Collection.

Enjoy.
  5. Lofty Who Win User

Halo: The Master Chief Collection to be bundled with Xbox One for free

6. Natpars Win User

Clips

Halo: The Master Chief Collection.
Thema:

The Halo Master Chief Collection is not working

1. The Halo Master Chief Collection is not working - Similar Threads - Halo Master Chief

2. Halo: The Master Chief Collection ve Asphalt 9: Legends oyunlarında çok oyunculu modlara...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection ve Asphalt 9: Legends oyunlarında çok oyunculu modlara...: [img] [img] Asphalt 9: Legends ve Halo: The Master Chief Collection oyunlarında multiplayer (çok oyunculu) modlara giremiyorum ve arkadaş ekleyemiyorum . Çevrim içi özellikleri kullanamıyorum....
  3. Halo Master chief collection error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master chief collection error: [img] All the updates are installed, pls help me. I reinstalled the game for about 2 times 761f5c19-b32a-47be-816d-d2ff9e884132
  4. halo master chief collection something went wrong (0x8007042b)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo master chief collection something went wrong (0x8007042b): I recently downloaded the game. Never have a problem while downloading the game. Today i try to start the game and got this error "something went wrong (0x8007042b)" Also when i started the game...
  5. Error code 0x800701b1 when trying to boot up Halo The Master Chief Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x800701b1 when trying to boot up Halo The Master Chief Collection: My main hard drive recently stopped working, so I've had to switch over to my solid state drive which I have Windows installed on. I've already changed my primary drive to my new one (C Drive)....
  6. My purchase of Halo: The Master Chief Collection will not show up on the Xbox app, either...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My purchase of Halo: The Master Chief Collection will not show up on the Xbox app, either...: To be clear, having seen some of the answers previously given, I have done all of the standard troubleshooting already. My Xbox is logged in with the user under which the purchase was made. I have...
  7. Halo Master Chief Collection: toggle loading screen spoilers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief Collection: toggle loading screen spoilers?: So I’m gonna be playing through the MCC on PC with a friend who has (somehow) never played any Halo, completely fresh to the story. It’s occurred to me that the loading screens in MCC kinda give...
  8. Halo Master Chief Collection: halo 2 crashes when loading Cairo Station on Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief Collection: halo 2 crashes when loading Cairo Station on Xbox Series S: I have been enjoying my time playing through Halo 1 and Halo Reach through the master chief collection. However, the game crashes whenever I attempt to load the Halo 2 mission, Cairo Station. The...
  9. Can't Play Halo Master Chief. Getting the message "No COOKED content was found."

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Play Halo Master Chief. Getting the message "No COOKED content was found.": I'm having trouble with the Halo Master Chief Collection. I bought the PC version download. I don't have an Xbox, but we were told we could play it on the PC. Then I also bought the gamepass when...
  10. Halo Master Chief Collection Steam. Not connecting to online servers.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief Collection Steam. Not connecting to online servers.: When I Open the game and try to play online, it refuses to connect to any servers. My internet connection is fine, I even tried verifying my files and reinstalling the game twice but nothing has...