The headphones do not work anymore

Discus and support The headphones do not work anymore in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone! I'm having problems with headphones lately. They do not work when I put the jack in the controller. Thanks for the help... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FedericoSansone, Feb 9, 2019.

1. The headphones do not work anymore

Hello everyone! I'm having problems with headphones lately. They do not work when I put the jack in the controller. Thanks for the help

:)

FedericoSansone, Feb 9, 2019
  2. Jurgen1488 Win User

Always buy headphones where the packaging is marked as compatible with the Xbox.
  3. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart
    the console. If that doesn't work try a different controller. Also, others have reported using the headphone adapter resolves a lot of those types of issues.
  4. ThePouchBear Win User

I The headphone jack of the controller may have failed. Try the headphones in another controller to see if that may have happened.
  5. ryan 8353 Win User

It was turtle beach headphones . I found there was no sound when I went into settings then audio and the headset chat mixer slider was missing.if u put headphones on then take the jack out of port until u hear a crackling through headset it would work.but
    I had to do this every time I turned xbox on.hence a fault with headphone jack port on both controllers
  6. ryan 8353 Win User

hi federico i had same problem on 2 xbox one controllers no sound coming through headsets.go into audio settings and find headphone chat mix sliderif not there its a problem with the headphone jack port.i sent 2 controllers back 2 microsoft for exchange
    because of this fault with the jack port. hope this helps.
Thema:

1. The headphones do not work anymore - Similar Threads - headphones anymore

2. xbox one-headphones stopped working

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox one-headphones stopped working: headphones stopped working, bought a new controller, nothing, can anyone help aca66337-dfc9-4363-a5c1-2c57ac336ccb
  3. Cuffie non funzionanti [Translation-Headphones not working]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cuffie non funzionanti [Translation-Headphones not working]: Inserisco le cuffie nel Pad della mia xbox One e non le rileva completamente! Aiuto --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [Translation-I insert the...
  4. Headphones & mic not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headphones & mic not working: Hi there! I've got an xbox last year and I have purchased like 5 or 6 headphones 'cause it happens that suddenly the mic stops working, at first I thought I had mess up with the headphones but I...
  5. Xbox non rileva le cuffie [Edit - Translation] - Xbox does not detect the headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox non rileva le cuffie [Edit - Translation] - Xbox does not detect the headphones: Buona sera, è da un po' che ormai la mia Xbox non mi rileva le cuffie, appena le inserisco non si sente e non posso parlare, ho provato ad usarle su un pc con Windows 10 con lo stesso Pad e lì...
  6. Dolby ATMOS for Headphones Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dolby ATMOS for Headphones Problems: Is there any word on when the Dolby ATMOS for Headphones is going to be fixed? Still having the issue of garbled sound when playing ATMOS content, whether it be a game, movies on Netflix or VUDU,...
  7. do I need adapter to use headphones with Xbox One X controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    do I need adapter to use headphones with Xbox One X controllers?: Prior to purchasing the console I inquired about headphones needing the adapter or could I plug into Controller and use. Was told by two "gamer" support people that it was not required....
  8. Mic and headphone not working when plugged into Xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic and headphone not working when plugged into Xbox controller: Can anyone help. We have the Xbox 1s and we have a wired headset/mic which we have always plugged into the controller. One fine day it stopped working with a mic symbol on the screen with a cross...
  9. Headphone issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Headphone issues: I have hardly had this 2 months and the controller has been a constant pain. It wont sync properly and now the audio jack doesnt even recognize when headphones are plugged in. They worked in every...
  10. Audifonos no funcionan en xbox one (Headphones do not work on Xbox One)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Audifonos no funcionan en xbox one (Headphones do not work on Xbox One): He conectado diversos audifonos a mi control de xbox one, todos funcionan perfectamente, pero en el xbox me dice que no hay nada conectado. Necesito de su ayuda Translate-I have connected various...