The headphones do not work anymore

Discus and support The headphones do not work anymore in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone! I'm having problems with headphones lately. They do not work when I put the jack in the controller. Thanks for the help... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FedericoSansone, Feb 9, 2019.

1. The headphones do not work anymore

Hello everyone! I'm having problems with headphones lately. They do not work when I put the jack in the controller. Thanks for the help

:)

FedericoSansone, Feb 9, 2019
  2. Jurgen1488 Win User

Always buy headphones where the packaging is marked as compatible with the Xbox.
  3. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart
    the console. If that doesn't work try a different controller. Also, others have reported using the headphone adapter resolves a lot of those types of issues.
  4. ThePouchBear Win User

I The headphone jack of the controller may have failed. Try the headphones in another controller to see if that may have happened.
  5. ryan 8353 Win User

It was turtle beach headphones . I found there was no sound when I went into settings then audio and the headset chat mixer slider was missing.if u put headphones on then take the jack out of port until u hear a crackling through headset it would work.but
    I had to do this every time I turned xbox on.hence a fault with headphone jack port on both controllers
  6. ryan 8353 Win User

hi federico i had same problem on 2 xbox one controllers no sound coming through headsets.go into audio settings and find headphone chat mix sliderif not there its a problem with the headphone jack port.i sent 2 controllers back 2 microsoft for exchange
    because of this fault with the jack port. hope this helps.
Thema:

1. The headphones do not work anymore - Similar Threads - headphones anymore

2. USB Headphones/Headset

in XBoX Accessibility
    USB Headphones/Headset: Why Xbox One doesn't support usb Headsets? Why is a software update impossible in this case? For me this is very unrespectful with the ones who bought the console, because there are other consoles...
  3. Headphones not letting me hear background audio

in XBoX Accessibility
    Headphones not letting me hear background audio: Okay, so I've had this problem for a couple months now. Whenever I plug in any of the headphones I have into the Xbox controller, I used to be able to hear background audio and be able to hear...
  4. Xbox headphones not working on controller of Xbox console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox headphones not working on controller of Xbox console.: Hi This is my first post, I’m having trouble with a set of Xbox headphones. The headphones work with other devices such as a iPhone or Line 6 guitarport using the 3.5 mm male jack. I have looked...
  5. Headphones on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headphones on Xbox one: Hi, I have a problem, namely I am talking about headphones connected to the controller, which do not want to cooperate, and the manufacturer's website is described that they will work with Xbox...
  6. Xbox One basic controller (white) female headphone jack not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One basic controller (white) female headphone jack not working: Hello, I've done all the trouble shooting. It is clear that the female headphone jack on the 6 month old controller packed with the Xbox One S no longer works. Everything else works on the...
  7. Volume greyed out on controller settings - mic / headphones not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Volume greyed out on controller settings - mic / headphones not working: My sons headphones and mic have stopped working and the microphone icon is always crossed out. The headphones have been checked on other devices and work. I have seen forums saying to go into...
  8. Xbox headphone jack broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox headphone jack broken: My headphone jack on my standard xbox one s remote is broken. Ive tried multiple aux cords and multiple headsets. The remote doesnt seem to recognise that their is anyrhing plugged in conssidering...
  9. headphone/mic fault

in XBoX on Consoles
    headphone/mic fault: Hi all, Can anyone advise me how to remove this mute icon? I have tried youtube tutorials and asking in store but no luck. It has be like this for months and he is driving me mad about it. Any...
  10. Problème avec le casque *Mod Translation: Problem with headphones *

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème avec le casque *Mod Translation: Problem with headphones *: Bonjour depuis quelques jours le son ne fonctionne plus dans mon casque j'ai demandé mon cousin il a le même problème la veille tout fonctionner et le lendemain matin plus rien que puis je faire...