the hunter call of the wild on xbox 1s

Discus and support the hunter call of the wild on xbox 1s in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I played this earlier in the day and everything went fine. I then went about my day and came back at about 5:15 and my profile loaded in but everything... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by 00chubsMarley, Apr 3, 2019.

1. the hunter call of the wild on xbox 1s

I played this earlier in the day and everything went fine. I then went about my day and came back at about 5:15 and my profile loaded in but everything about my brothers profile loaded in on my profile. There are multiple profiles on our xbox, but this
    problem has never happened before. I tried everything in relation to restarting the xbox and the game. I've signed out, signed in, nobody else but me is on our xbox and it would still happen. I tried playing the game on his profile but his profile loaded in
    just normally. the on;y thing that made our profiles different were that his said his name logged in and mine said my name, but I still had everything of his (XP, cash, Inventory, level in the game). all in all ive spent about $80 on this game and it would
    be a great disappointment to me if I lost everything. I also was level 50 something and would hate to loose all my progress in the game right before the trophy lodges came out. If anyone could do anything i would greatly appreciate it.

:)

00chubsMarley, Apr 3, 2019
  2. HolyNinja1 Win User

Hello 00chubsMarley, thank you for your question. I can’t say i know exactly whats going on with this, but I would reccomend derectly contacting customer support with this issue as it seems to be on there end with your profile.
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

I would try deleting the local save data. If you quit the game fully by pressing the menu button on the title from the Home Screen and choosing "Quit", the

following the steps here
    , ensuring you choose "Delete from console" and NOT the option to delete everywhere. See if it pulls down the proper save data from the cloud when you launch the game.

If it doesn't, then I'm not sure what else much could be done other than verify that you are signed in with the proper profile both on the system, but also within the game. Does the game have a developer/publisher account you link? That might also cause
    some issues, but I'm not familiar enough with Call of the Wild to know for sure if they do or not.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

The Hunter Call of the Wild

If the new save has already overwritten the old one online there is no chance to get the old save back.
  5. Staci_228 Win User

The hunter call of wild

User1 to user2 then back to one
  6. JéromeBeaudoin Win User

The hunter call of the wild

Scuse my english, i speak only french. Yes, i use a right weapon. I play since more 1 year. Also, i can touch a animals, its not fear for me. I tire less 2 feets and its stay on place.
Thema:

1. the hunter call of the wild on xbox 1s - Similar Threads - hunter call wild

2. The Hunter Call of the Wild

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Hunter Call of the Wild: Hallo ich habe bei den Spiel The Hunter Call of the Wild ein neues Spiel gestartet. Und möchte nun aber mein alten spielstand wieder. Geht das irgendwie diesen wieder herzustellen ??? [Mod...
  3. The hunter call of the wild

in XBoX on Consoles
    The hunter call of the wild: My friend loged on to the hunter call of the wild on my xbox he was lvl 19 i was lvl 36 when i went back onto my profile i was lvl 19 had the same amount of money as him and the same items/weapons...
  4. The hunter call of wild

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The hunter call of wild: I switched users and now I lost all my progress in the game. Lvl. Weapons. Items . Money. Everything 9bd44dce-f508-4017-b8ed-e9585157e80c
  5. JUEGO CON FALLA the hunter call of the wild (Mod Translation: GAME WITH PROBLEM the hunter...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    JUEGO CON FALLA the hunter call of the wild (Mod Translation: GAME WITH PROBLEM the hunter...: Hola, tengo un problema y les agradecería si me ayudaran. El problema esta en el inicio de un juego que es the hunter uno de mis juegos favoritos que empece a jugar hace poco, resulta que en...
  6. The hunter call of the wild

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The hunter call of the wild: I can't kill the animals. When i tired a animal, not blood and it not died. Since for 3 days. What do you do? dbc83fbc-b5b1-4598-b6a7-b8e82a212b4d
  7. The hunter call of the wild

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The hunter call of the wild: I downloaded theHunter: Call of the Wild two days ago on game pass. and I tried to play it this morning and tonight but it won’t launch after I choose my profile. After googling it it seems like...
  8. Hunter: Call of the Wild, sound issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hunter: Call of the Wild, sound issues: Anyone else having an issue where the game’s sound starts to increase and decrease from second to second, after selecting your profile at the title screen? When the game first starts, it’s...
  9. I bought The Hunter Call of the wild and it won't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought The Hunter Call of the wild and it won't work: I bought the hunter call of the wild and I can't change the map or reserve the reserve tab in the multiplayer menu is grayed out and I can't select it and if I try to join a friend playing a...
  10. The Hunter call of the wild

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Hunter call of the wild: The Hunter call of the wild update really messed asap may issues shot point blank black bear in the head said vital hit bear runs away not bleeding and no tracks to track animal down Shot II...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the hunter call of the wild xbox forum