the hunter call of the wild problems

Discus and support the hunter call of the wild problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when starting the game THE HUNTER CALL OF THE WILD it saying account missing, i done everything i can think of but still got the issue Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by david hart, Apr 7, 2021.

1. david hart
    david hart New Member

when starting the game THE HUNTER CALL OF THE WILD it saying account missing, i done everything i can think of but still got the issue

david hart, Apr 7, 2021
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

The Hunter Call of the Wild

If the new save has already overwritten the old one online there is no chance to get the old save back.
  3. JéromeBeaudoin Win User

The hunter call of the wild

Scuse my english, i speak only french. Yes, i use a right weapon. I play since more 1 year. Also, i can touch a animals, its not fear for me. I tire less 2 feets and its stay on place.
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Are you using the right weapon for the animal. For instance if you are trying to hunt small animals you can get away with a smaller calibre rifle but hunting larger animals need higher calibre weapon. Hitting a large animal with a small bullet does very
    little damage .
  5. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart
    the console.

If that doesn't work try uninstalling/reinstalling the game.
  6. Staci_228 Win User

The hunter call of wild

User1 to user2 then back to one
Thema:

1. the hunter call of the wild problems - Similar Threads - hunter call wild

2. The hunter call of the wild account missing on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The hunter call of the wild account missing on xbox: Hi, When trying to log into the game, it shows my profile name but cant connect saying account is missing. This is on xbox Regards 8a9ead96-f217-4a16-ab2f-9acf3a3e4084
  3. Hunter call of the wild high tech dlc purchased downloaded but not showing in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hunter call of the wild high tech dlc purchased downloaded but not showing in game: Hunter call of the wild high tech dlc purchased and downloaded but not showing in game, ive tried hard reset but still nothing. a04d0015-9f88-43a0-a104-89971b97e7ca
  4. The hunter call of the wild

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The hunter call of the wild: Ive had the hunter call of the wild ever since it came out spent money on the dlc’s weapon packs everything i get on to play it and the game is gone not in my Library or anywhere went to re...
  5. Hunter call of the wild

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hunter call of the wild: switch profiles on Xbox game hunter Call of the Wild lost my tripods on my dlc maps got my tents back 340de298-d53a-485e-bf6c-350994f1609d
  6. The Hunter Call of Wild question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Hunter Call of Wild question: Bought weapon pack 3 addon. Says the warden sent weapons to me but have no clue how i access them. Help this beginner. Thanks. f6127326-d30d-4393-9b4a-046e84fb4bce
  7. Hunter call if the wild update problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hunter call if the wild update problem: I updated Hunter Call of the wild and now i cannot access the dowloadable content like purchased weapon packs and all the researves thatni have like maps. d53c4854-5de2-41b4-a4e8-49c9c94c3b91
  8. Purchased DLC locked on The Hunter Call of The Wild

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased DLC locked on The Hunter Call of The Wild: I recently purchased DLC. I was able to play for a couple of weeks with no problem. Now the game is telling me DLC Locked and I don't own it. I have uninstalled and reinstalled everything...
  9. Hunter: Call Of The Wild. Please make it possible to use keyboard & mouse.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hunter: Call Of The Wild. Please make it possible to use keyboard & mouse.: Ive been playing xbox for about 5 years started out with 360 changed to s I am lobbying for keyboard and mouse to be able to work on xbox for hunter call of the wild it would help me a lot please...
  10. The Hunter: Call Of The Wild why are hiking trails are missing after reinstall?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Hunter: Call Of The Wild why are hiking trails are missing after reinstall?: I upgraded The Hunter: Call of the Wild with a new disk. I uninstalled the 2017 and installed the 2019 version which now stays in the console while playing. I noticed that some of the hiking...