The hunter COTW DLCS

Discus and support The hunter COTW DLCS in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I play the hunter call of the wild on xbox one s. I bought the 2019 edition dvd. Everything on that work fine, but I buy most of the dlcs for it and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JAG05, Nov 7, 2019.

1. JAG05
    JAG05 Guest

The hunter COTW DLCS

I play the hunter call of the wild on xbox one s. I bought the 2019 edition dvd. Everything on that work fine, but I buy most of the dlcs for it and every since I bought the trophy lodge dlc it will say I don't own the dlcs I bought unless I go to manage
    add-ons, uninstall one dlc then reinstall it back then it will work until I turn it off, then I do this over again when I turn it back on.

And here the other day, I was playing (with my dlcs) and I fast travel, and all of a sudden my dlc guns I was just using are gone from the game.

This problem is getting sooo annoying now. I've contacted the developers and it seems the problem isn't on their end. So I hope now the problem can be looked at and fixed.

:)

JAG05, Nov 7, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

The hunter COTW DLCS

Hi JAG05,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help!

It's very odd that installed DLC you own is not properly being recognized in-game or DLC disappearing when you fast travel. I'd recommend to do some basic troubleshooting so we can get to the bottom of this issue.

First, go ahead and do a
    hard restart and power cycle
    to the console. Hold down the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 5 minutes. Then re-connect and wait 60 seconds before
    turning on the Xbox.

If that doesn't help then you will need to try out a
    soft factory reset
    1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.
    3. Select Reset console.

Make sure to select "Keep my games & apps" and have the correct account login information plus your Wi-Fi password ready if you connect wireless because you will need to re-add the account's that were on the Xbox and re-connect to your network during the
    reset.

Give that a try and let us know the results!
  3. BraverHAMZA Win User

What Games Pass game have you most enjoyed revisiting?

hunter cotw I love that game
  4. Burst Axe Win User

Season Pass For Injustice

I heard Lobo (space bounty hunter) is the first of the dlc characters.
  5. Pure Ratchet Win User

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are locations in the Fast Travel Station.

-

Pirates Booty DLC: "Oasis"

-

Torgue's DLC: "Badass Crater of Badassitude"

-

Hammerlock's DLC: "Hunter's Grotto"

-

Tiny Tina's DLC: "Unassuming Docks"
  6. MDG o CROWN o Win User

Summer Must Haves

the game that I most expect is monster hunter Iceborn and the dlc 3 of CoD BO4
Thema:

The hunter COTW DLCS

1. The hunter COTW DLCS - Similar Threads - hunter COTW DLCS

2. Monster Hunter World save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monster Hunter World save data: I recently was at a friends house using their Xbox to play monster Hunter world on my account, I come back to play on my home Xbox and re-downloaded the game to find my saved data was gone. I...
  3. The Hunter Call of Wild question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Hunter Call of Wild question: Bought weapon pack 3 addon. Says the warden sent weapons to me but have no clue how i access them. Help this beginner. Thanks. f6127326-d30d-4393-9b4a-046e84fb4bce
  4. Hunter call if the wild update problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hunter call if the wild update problem: I updated Hunter Call of the wild and now i cannot access the dowloadable content like purchased weapon packs and all the researves thatni have like maps. d53c4854-5de2-41b4-a4e8-49c9c94c3b91
  5. Xbox monster hunter iceborne ne marche pas [Xbox monster hunter iceborne doesn't work]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox monster hunter iceborne ne marche pas [Xbox monster hunter iceborne doesn't work]: Bonjour je viens d'installer monster hunter world iceborn et celui ci ne marche pas pouvez vous m'aider svp [Translation-Hello I just install monster hunter world iceborn and this one does not...
  6. Is Quest Hunter available for anyone streaming on mobile? it states its play anywhere...

in XboX Insiders
    Is Quest Hunter available for anyone streaming on mobile? it states its play anywhere...: [IMG] submitted by /u/JetSpiderMan [link] [comments]
  7. Purchased DLC locked on The Hunter Call of The Wild

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased DLC locked on The Hunter Call of The Wild: I recently purchased DLC. I was able to play for a couple of weeks with no problem. Now the game is telling me DLC Locked and I don't own it. I have uninstalled and reinstalled everything...
  8. Calling all Achievement Hunters!

in XboX Insiders
    Calling all Achievement Hunters!: Games should not have unobtainable or discontinued achievements! Games with these should have to change the requirements for the achievements. (I know this is possible because Rainbow Six Siege...
  9. Hunter: Call Of The Wild. Please make it possible to use keyboard & mouse.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hunter: Call Of The Wild. Please make it possible to use keyboard & mouse.: Ive been playing xbox for about 5 years started out with 360 changed to s I am lobbying for keyboard and mouse to be able to work on xbox for hunter call of the wild it would help me a lot please...
  10. The Hunter: Call Of The Wild why are hiking trails are missing after reinstall?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Hunter: Call Of The Wild why are hiking trails are missing after reinstall?: I upgraded The Hunter: Call of the Wild with a new disk. I uninstalled the 2017 and installed the 2019 version which now stays in the console while playing. I noticed that some of the hiking...