The hunter COTW DLCS

Discus and support The hunter COTW DLCS in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I play the hunter call of the wild on xbox one s. I bought the 2019 edition dvd. Everything on that work fine, but I buy most of the dlcs for it and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JAG05, Nov 7, 2019.

1. JAG05
    JAG05 Guest

The hunter COTW DLCS

I play the hunter call of the wild on xbox one s. I bought the 2019 edition dvd. Everything on that work fine, but I buy most of the dlcs for it and every since I bought the trophy lodge dlc it will say I don't own the dlcs I bought unless I go to manage
    add-ons, uninstall one dlc then reinstall it back then it will work until I turn it off, then I do this over again when I turn it back on.

And here the other day, I was playing (with my dlcs) and I fast travel, and all of a sudden my dlc guns I was just using are gone from the game.

This problem is getting sooo annoying now. I've contacted the developers and it seems the problem isn't on their end. So I hope now the problem can be looked at and fixed.

:)

JAG05, Nov 7, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

The hunter COTW DLCS

Hi JAG05,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help!

It's very odd that installed DLC you own is not properly being recognized in-game or DLC disappearing when you fast travel. I'd recommend to do some basic troubleshooting so we can get to the bottom of this issue.

First, go ahead and do a
    hard restart and power cycle
    to the console. Hold down the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 5 minutes. Then re-connect and wait 60 seconds before
    turning on the Xbox.

If that doesn't help then you will need to try out a
    soft factory reset
    1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.
    3. Select Reset console.

Make sure to select "Keep my games & apps" and have the correct account login information plus your Wi-Fi password ready if you connect wireless because you will need to re-add the account's that were on the Xbox and re-connect to your network during the
    reset.

Give that a try and let us know the results!
  3. Burst Axe Win User

Season Pass For Injustice

I heard Lobo (space bounty hunter) is the first of the dlc characters.
  4. Pure Ratchet Win User

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are locations in the Fast Travel Station.

-

Pirates Booty DLC: "Oasis"

-

Torgue's DLC: "Badass Crater of Badassitude"

-

Hammerlock's DLC: "Hunter's Grotto"

-

Tiny Tina's DLC: "Unassuming Docks"
  5. MDG o CROWN o Win User

Summer Must Haves

the game that I most expect is monster hunter Iceborn and the dlc 3 of CoD BO4
  6. cheesyhunter1 Win User

Borderlands: The Handsome Collection announced for Xbox One

thats what it is claptrap dlc and the vault hunter pack where released after the game was finished
Thema:

The hunter COTW DLCS

1. The hunter COTW DLCS - Similar Threads - hunter COTW DLCS

2. I put in a request for a refund for monster hunter world iceborne digital deluxe edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I put in a request for a refund for monster hunter world iceborne digital deluxe edition: I bought it because i was interested in it at first but as soon as i got hands on playing with it, i felt my interest go down the drain as i didnt realise how indepth it is and that it was so...
  3. Recently my Monster Hunter World: Iceborne save data failed to load from the Cloud Save....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recently my Monster Hunter World: Iceborne save data failed to load from the Cloud Save....: As of now, I've been playing Monster Hunter World: Iceborne, and reached to a point in story where i was near the end of Master Rank. However, I lost my save data as my Xbox failed to load that...
  4. Cannot find save Data on Monster hunter world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot find save Data on Monster hunter world: I logged on to monster hunter world for the second time today but this time it just opens as if I have not spent over 30 days playing it. I can still see all my progress on my xbox profile but...
  5. What would be a good incentive for achievement hunters?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What would be a good incentive for achievement hunters?: I think some kind of leveling system would be great. I've also seen floating around where people have been made plaques by friends or companies when they reach a certain Gamerscore, kind of like...
  6. Lost save for Monster Hunter World

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost save for Monster Hunter World: I lost my save and didn't get an option to use a cloud save I was wondering if there was a way to get any of my saved progress back. I have almost 800 or 900 hours on the game and would really...
  7. Monster Hunter World Save Data

in XBoX on Consoles
    Monster Hunter World Save Data: My game randomly has no save data and is starting me at the beginning, I restarted my Xbox one because the headphones started cutting out. (I tested the headphones on my phone and they worked...
  8. Monster Hunter World: Iceborne

in XBoX on Consoles
    Monster Hunter World: Iceborne: I can't wait to get the new expansion. I've been a fan of the MH game series for quite a few years. 0aab7480-7bf9-4b69-a915-bfcaac33679c
  9. bug trophée chasseur légendaire de sea of thieves [Edit - Translation] - legendary hunter...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bug trophée chasseur légendaire de sea of thieves [Edit - Translation] - legendary hunter...: j ai débloqué toute les promotion lié a se trophée mai il ne se débloque pas il reste a 5 % comment je peux obtenir mon trophée comme tous les objectif de réalisation sont terminer sa ma pris du...
  10. Lost 150+ hour Save Data for Monster Hunter World

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost 150+ hour Save Data for Monster Hunter World: Hi, So at around 9/11/2019 6:00PM, I opened up Monster Hunter World and some popup message appeared saying something like "Could not load save data, do you want to try and load save data?" I...