the hunter

Discus and support the hunter in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i paid the game the hunter in the ms store. it promts me to assign a device to the came. I have a PC, does it only wok with xbox? Txs... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OlofRemling, Nov 22, 2020.

1. OlofRemling
    OlofRemling Guest

the hunter

i paid the game the hunter in the ms store. it promts me to assign a device to the came. I have a PC, does it only wok with xbox?

Txs

:)

OlofRemling, Nov 22, 2020
  2. TurboTim1995 Win User

12 Days Of Christmas 2019 Challenge | trueachievements

Looks very fun for achievement hunters! Personally I'm not that much of a hunter ;)
  3. Jan1FIN Win User

Looking 4 player co-op from lvl 1

Update: Soldier or Siren or Hunter are ones i like but now i think i would go with hunter if u want to pick someone else :p hunter and soldier are my favorites but i like snipe so hunter is my top one now :p so if someone want to be soldier its fine for
    me but if someone want to play as hunter i will be soldier or siren :p
  4. ManicPlacebo87 Win User

Normal vault of glass 3 players needed

Add me

28 hunter

Have little experience for the beginning of it.

Good hunter

Cory2354
  5. heynewb Win User

Hunter

i use all characters but my fav is siren and hunter and brick.damage wise and survivality
  6. AlmondDesert Win User

Hunter

Yeah I'm waiting to get one of those bad boys so I can finally accept duels from noobs with modded shields. :)
Thema:

the hunter

1. the hunter - Similar Threads - hunter

2. My monster hunter disc wont launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My monster hunter disc wont launch: the disc is in perfectly good condition has no scratches and its clean but it starts to spin and stops and spins and stops and than wont read i tried to contact monster hunter to see if i can...
  3. My friend from Florada gived me a code for a dlc for monster hunter world but i can't use it .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend from Florada gived me a code for a dlc for monster hunter world but i can't use it .: My friend from Florada gived me a code for a dlc for monster hunter world but i can't use it . He tried calling you muiltpile time and you wouldn't answer. d22e7df4-6352-4395-ac95-d1716e7087ee
  4. Prey: Mooncrash doesn't include Prey: Typhon Hunter

in XboX Insiders
    Prey: Mooncrash doesn't include Prey: Typhon Hunter: [IMG] I wanted to purchase Prey: Mooncrash and Typhon Hunter but already own Prey.. So I went to the page for Prey: Mooncrash and (luckily before I could make that purchase) noticed that Prey:...
  5. Monster hunter world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monster hunter world: I recently bought the monster Hunter world ice born masters edition and for some reason I cannot download the ice born DLC but I have the game pass base game so I don’t know what’s going on...
  6. Monster Hunter Ice Born won’t play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monster Hunter Ice Born won’t play: Purchased Minster Hunter Ice Born Ditigal. Downloaded the game and enter the code. Shows as “ Owned “ but when I click to launch game. It states that “ This content requires a game sold...
  7. Monster Hunter: World Game Pass on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Monster Hunter: World Game Pass on PC: Hey guys, my english may be a bit **** so pls be nice :PPP i wanna know how to play Monster hunter world cross to PC and Xbox!!! i bought the Game Pass where it should work but i cant download...
  8. the Hunter (Xbox one) save game recovery

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the Hunter (Xbox one) save game recovery: Problem: large update installed for the Hunter (Xbox one),save game no longer accessible. I believe I may have self-inflicted this unintentionally but just hoping there is some possible way to...
  9. Monster Hunter World save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monster Hunter World save data: I recently was at a friends house using their Xbox to play monster Hunter world on my account, I come back to play on my home Xbox and re-downloaded the game to find my saved data was gone. I...
  10. The Hunter Call of Wild question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Hunter Call of Wild question: Bought weapon pack 3 addon. Says the warden sent weapons to me but have no clue how i access them. Help this beginner. Thanks. f6127326-d30d-4393-9b4a-046e84fb4bce