"The" in My Games and Apps

Discus and support "The" in My Games and Apps in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Maybe i am misinformed, but i thought, that "the" should be ignored by the alphabet order. The Outer Worlds is found by the T. sorry for the bad... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/OniDestiny, Oct 25, 2019.

1. "The" in My Games and Apps

Maybe i am misinformed, but i thought, that "the" should be ignored by the alphabet order.

The Outer Worlds is found by the T.

sorry for the bad english "The" in My Games and Apps :(

submitted by /u/OniDestiny
    [link] [comments]

/u/OniDestiny, Oct 25, 2019
  2. Buachaill Dona Win User

My games and apps

Hi there,

I just want to clarify something. You didn't upgrade to GamePass Ultimate for the special offer did you? Because doing so converts your remaining XBLG and or GP into Ultimate at the same amount of time. And once that's done if you cancel Ultimate you won't
    have any Ultimate / Gold or GP left.
  3. denis97g Win User

My games and apps

4. XBF Brad A Win User

My games and apps

Hello TRG,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand have issue with the new Call of duty game. The game isn't released yet, it releases later on tonight around 8pm central time US time zone. Midnight in London. This is why you are getting the error.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

My games and apps

Hello Crimsondevil,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Can you verify your subscriptions on this website : Services and Subscriptions

Let us know if you see your subscriptions there. It is possible that you may have converted to Gamepass ultimate for a month accidentally, as that offer has been going on for a while now.
  6. Smwutches Win User

My games and apps

Thema:

"The" in My Games and Apps

1. "The" in My Games and Apps - Similar Threads - Games Apps

2. Xbox Beta app goes all black after downloading any game

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Beta app goes all black after downloading any game: I recently got the Xbox Beta app, and as soon as I download any game (while the app is open) and alt+tab to another window, the app will go all black and will remain that way until I uninstall it....
  3. Xbox (Beta) App on PC, error 0x80073cf3 when attempting to install Admin required games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App on PC, error 0x80073cf3 when attempting to install Admin required games: I have been trying for over 2 hours to fix this irritating issue, I've restarted my PC multiple times as well as ensured it is up to date. I have looked up and followed guides on how to fix this...
  4. Install game pass game from mobile app to second console only

in XboX Insiders
    Install game pass game from mobile app to second console only: I have a second console at my holiday home. I do not have the ability to install games to my second console using the mobile app. Please add feature to install game pass games to other consoles...
  5. My games and apps tile is not transparent as it should be.

in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps tile is not transparent as it should be.: [IMG] submitted by /u/iWantDeadxd [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox game streaming app

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game streaming app: So Im an insider and have been for year and have access to project xcloud streaming but when I goto console streaming it says its insider only for it? Any help submitted by /u/Brannndon_...
  7. xbox game streaming app (preview) where do i go?

in XboX Insiders
    xbox game streaming app (preview) where do i go?: hello r/xboxinsiders reddit, i received the email stating that "i have been selected for the xcloud preview" but the app only gets to a screen with a rocket on a cloud and a rocket on an xbox with...
  8. Availability of Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) App...

in XboX Insiders
    Availability of Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) App...: I've been invited to join the Project xCloud insiders today, thanks. I'm facing an issue where i can't install the app on my phone, it says it's incompatible... My phone is a Google Pixel (1rst...
  9. New update doesn’t look good! Removes transparency of My Games & Apps block and adds dark...

in XboX Insiders
    New update doesn’t look good! Removes transparency of My Games & Apps block and adds dark...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Man-of-Gears [link] [comments]
  10. Unable to launch games through Xbox Beta App

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to launch games through Xbox Beta App: I signed up for Gamepass but unfortunately i am unable to launch any game that i download through the xbox app. Most times, the little launcher window will pop up but then it will just sit there...