"The" in My Games and Apps

Discus and support "The" in My Games and Apps in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Maybe i am misinformed, but i thought, that "the" should be ignored by the alphabet order. The Outer Worlds is found by the T. sorry for the bad... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/OniDestiny, Oct 25, 2019.

1. "The" in My Games and Apps

Maybe i am misinformed, but i thought, that "the" should be ignored by the alphabet order.

The Outer Worlds is found by the T.

sorry for the bad english "The" in My Games and Apps :(

submitted by /u/OniDestiny
    [link] [comments]

/u/OniDestiny, Oct 25, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

My games and apps

Hello TRG,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand have issue with the new Call of duty game. The game isn't released yet, it releases later on tonight around 8pm central time US time zone. Midnight in London. This is why you are getting the error.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Buachaill Dona Win User

My games and apps

Hi there,

I just want to clarify something. You didn't upgrade to GamePass Ultimate for the special offer did you? Because doing so converts your remaining XBLG and or GP into Ultimate at the same amount of time. And once that's done if you cancel Ultimate you won't
    have any Ultimate / Gold or GP left.
  4. denis97g Win User

My games and apps

5. XBF Chris J Win User

My games and apps

Hello Crimsondevil,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Can you verify your subscriptions on this website : Services and Subscriptions

Let us know if you see your subscriptions there. It is possible that you may have converted to Gamepass ultimate for a month accidentally, as that offer has been going on for a while now.
  6. Smwutches Win User

My games and apps

Thema:

"The" in My Games and Apps

1. "The" in My Games and Apps - Similar Threads - Games Apps

2. please help i can't download games on xbox game pass app

in XBoX on Mobile
    please help i can't download games on xbox game pass app: How to fix this [img] 61073a59-29e0-445c-81b2-3d21cd813ffa
  3. Games and apps taking too long to start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games and apps taking too long to start: Hello, for the last couple of days every time i try to switch from one game or app to another I get a message saying that it took too long to start. After that i cannot get any games or apps to...
  4. Apps and games does not update automatically.

in XboX Insiders
    Apps and games does not update automatically.: Hi all I have my xbox set to keep games and apps updated but it does not do it automatically. So many times I wanted to play a game and then I need to wait for an update that I know came out a few...
  5. This new "My Games and Apps" Button is awesome! I'd like to have this for group buttons too!

in XboX Insiders
    This new "My Games and Apps" Button is awesome! I'd like to have this for group buttons too!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments]
  6. After latest Alpha update My Games & Apps take ages to load

in XboX Insiders
    After latest Alpha update My Games & Apps take ages to load: After the latest Alpha update My Games & Apps take ages to load, and the recent apps/games won't show up in the guide. Starting a game takes more than 5 minutes. Did a hard restart but that isn't...
  7. Via the streaming app it allows me to stream my xbox games but when I try and switch it to...

in XboX Insiders
    Via the streaming app it allows me to stream my xbox games but when I try and switch it to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Coast_Legal [link] [comments]
  8. Via the streaming app it allows me to stream my xbox games but when I try and switch it to...

in XboX Insiders
    Via the streaming app it allows me to stream my xbox games but when I try and switch it to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Coast_Legal [link] [comments]
  9. Error code 0x00000001 when installing games from the Beta Games Pass App for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x00000001 when installing games from the Beta Games Pass App for PC: Every time I try install a game from the game pass app for PC I get error code 0x00000001 and it stops the download. I have restarted my computer many times I have uninstalled and reinstalled...
  10. There's a new sound for the Xbox store when you purchase a game or app!

in XboX Insiders
    There's a new sound for the Xbox store when you purchase a game or app!: [IMG] submitted by /u/SuperFlight89 [link] [comments]